• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Information about EXP 50% event + 50% scroll / milk tea

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like it stacks to me.

Can you elaborate?

Posted

can someone provide me wheres the info about this weekend exp event? 

Posted

Interesting, any source on this please ?

I checked it

Posted (edited)

You keep replacing words with your own.  It's 'Including Loyalties items', not 'including pearl items'.

Look at my screen shot again...

Edited by TrullsRohk

Posted

Look at my screen shot again...

I actually had not seen that post.  I retract my replacement comment.  The rest still stands.

Posted

I actually had not seen that post.  I retract my replacement comment.  The rest still stands.

Uh in both cases the "(Includes X)" is a specific addition to the main content which was "This buff does not stack". They included that addition specifically to prevent this kind of semantics and nonsense. 

You could look at it as if it said it this way. "This buff does not stack. Period. We dont care if you try and stack it from a different source. As a matter of fact we're going to specifically state right here that it wont stack with another source. Dont try and stack this buff. We warned you."

That would be an awfully long tooltip though. 

Posted

• Lv39 Valk
  • 6% EXP increase from titles
  • Horn Chimera
    • 0% EXP: 0,785%
    • 5% EXP: 0,809%
    • 10% EXP (scroll or elixir): 0,835%
    • 18% EXP (tea + elixir): 0,875%
    • 33% EXP (tea + elixir + 5% scroll + 10% scroll): 0,951%
    • 36% EXP (addtional 3% from a pet): 0,966%

The basic items all stack up to at least 92% extra EXP. Don't have a costume on that character though and neither do I waste some Loyalties for a scroll.

Posted (edited)

Uh in both cases the "(Includes X)" is a specific addition to the main content which was "This buff does not stack". They included that addition specifically to prevent this kind of semantics and nonsense. 
You could look at it as if it said it this way. "This buff does not stack. Period. We dont care if you try and stack it from a different source. As a matter of fact we're going to specifically state right here that it wont stack with another source. Dont try and stack this buff. We warned you."

That would be an awfully long tooltip though. 

It used to have this warning attached to it, which is what it won't stack with in KR, if I recall correctly.

qmcEWKI.png

Which referenced this item:

6N332hB.png

So, again, coupled with the numerous anecdotal comments across the many months of NA playtime, and the countless references made by KR players, it's not simply 'concrete'.

Edit:  Just to stave off paranoia from lurkers, the above linked item is not planned to be NA, per previous official statements by Jouska.

Edited by OddGD

Posted

Can you elaborate?

Yes. My baseline is 50% event XP buff, 10% costume, 6% titles, 3% pets.

Killed mob, gained 0.0XX% XP (can't recall what the exact amount was, this was hours ago). Popped 50% loyalty scroll and I gained more XP than that. It wasn't exactly 50% more than what was already buffed though, but it was more.

Posted

can someone provide me wheres the info about this weekend exp event? 

Listed in the Events section, under Golden Events.  It's happening every weekend until the end of August.

Posted

Exp bonuses stack trust me...

I had a very reliable source who also happens to be banned

Posted

• Lv39 Valk
  • 6% EXP increase from titles
  • Horn Chimera
    • 0% EXP: 0,785%
    • 5% EXP: 0,809%
    • 10% EXP (scroll or elixir): 0,835%
    • 18% EXP (tea + elixir): 0,875%
    • 33% EXP (tea + elixir + 5% scroll + 10% scroll): 0,951%
    • 36% EXP (addtional 3% from a pet): 0,966%

The basic items all stack up to at least 92% extra EXP. Don't have a costume on that character though and neither do I waste some Loyalties for a scroll.

Thanks for the input.

We need to figure out about the 50% EXP scroll now, lot of mysteries arround it, i really hope a GM can give a clear answer on it.

I checked it

How did you check that "50% EXP bonus cap" ?

From what i experienced and reading people, i don't think it's 50% cap, might be a cap probably but not sure about the number.

Posted

Also looking for confirmation although im 95% sure they stack. It stacked with the last event dont know why it wouldn't now. 

Posted

Also looking for confirmation although im 95% sure they stack. It stacked with the last event dont know why it wouldn't now. 

Multiple people reported it wasn't stacking. They weren't with a 80% bonus as expected.

Posted

There was an event where they didn't stack awhile ago, not sure if that was an error or not - but they changed it for the last couple.

At some point I'm going to get my friend who quit to login and do some testing on this stuff, he has scrolls that are just sitting there wasted

Posted (edited)

I heard that, if u have a 38% bonus with mutliple sources and u add the 50% scroll you just add up the remaining 12% up to 50. Dunno if its true :/

so its useless to use your scroll with other sources stacked up

Edited by Lilbudda

Posted

Multiple people reported it wasn't stacking. They weren't with a 80% bonus as expected.

I guess that is why clarification would help I'll just hold my scrolls until i hear.

Update: I actually spent 30 minutes trolling through posts looking for answers to any of this historically and it seems like they go out of their way to avoid answering this question... 

Posted

i dont know what they tested or how but for me EVERYTHING i used last event stacked.,...and i tested it with an hour duration...so milk tea, 50% loyalty buff, elixir,, 5% scroll from the treasurechests....so yeah tehy all stack...!

Posted

by chance i was checking the xp i get for 1 night of xp before the xp bonus came in and then i saw it after and it seems to be working altho i got a 25%~ increase rather than 50 but that might be because it calculates base xp gain or something else 

Posted

i dont know what they tested or how but for me EVERYTHING i used last event stacked.,...and i tested it with an hour duration...so milk tea, 50% loyalty buff, elixir,, 5% scroll from the treasurechests....so yeah tehy all stack...!

We need numbers and not "it worked for me"

It probably stack but not at the rate people are expecting, you wont get +100% EXP bonus that's for sure. There must be a cap apparently.

CM pretty please.

Posted

We need numbers and not "it worked for me"

It probably stack but not at the rate people are expecting, you wont get +100% EXP bonus that's for sure. There must be a cap apparently.

CM pretty please.

Depends on how they interact, does not necessarily mean a cap.  Expecting 80-100% and not seeing that could simply mean that some portion is additive, another portion is multiplicative, etc.

Posted

I'd like to know this as well

Posted

Everything in game is additive. The event is multiplicative (it multplies w/e your xp rate in game is by 1.5).

Posted

Everything in game is additive. The event is multiplicative (it multplies w/e your xp rate in game is by 1.5).

Source ?

And if its true, without any buff, we are at 50% EXP bonus, if we use a 50% EXP scroll, we are at 75% EXP bonus and so on ? Would make sens actually.

Posted

You forgot exp elixir, pet buff & outfit +10% bonus.

and your title