• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Arrival of the Night Vendor

212 posts in this topic

Posted

So does that List, mean they're taking all of the garbage Rolls out of it that we've been seeing in Korea videos of the Vendor?

All I see in the YouTube videos of the NightVendor is a bunch of Gems and Armor stones which we don't really need even MORE of (we just need more Alchemy recipes thanks)

I assume that the "garbage rolls" will be the blackstone on the bottom of the list, with the bundles also being not so sort after unless its for a massive discount in silver

I am unsure of the chance rate for our server but KR's was rather low to see a nice item and when it did pop it was usually top market price

Available Items for purchase:

• Hebetate Tree Spirit's Armor

• Kzarka Longsword

• Kzarka Longbow

• Kzarka Amulet

• Kzarka Axe

• Kzarka Shortsword

• Kzarka Blade

• Kzarka Staff

• Ogre Ring

• Basilisk's Belt

• Giath’s Helmet

• Red Nose’s Armor

• Bheg's Gloves

• Muskan's Shoes

• Ring of Crescent Guardian

• Blue Whale Molar Earring

• Tree Spirit Belt

• Centaur's Belt

• Ring of Cadry Guardian

• Witch's Earring

• Mark of Shadow

• Hard Black Crystal Shard bundle

• Sharp Black Crystal Shard bundle

• Hard Black Crystal Shard

• Sharp Black Crystal Shard

• Black Stone(Armor) Bundle

• Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle

• Black Stone Weapon

Posted

Can't wait to spend all my energy to get black stones !

Posted

@CM_Aethon

With the inception of the Night Vendor are Field bosses being removed at this time?

Are the items from Night Vendor able to be shared (family bound) with alternate characters? (I assume, yes)

Are the Items shown completely random without respect to the character class that is interacting with vendor? [i.e. A Tamer can have a Berserker weapon shown at vendor].

Is there a Character level requirement to interact with Night Vendor NPC?

Thank you in advance, for any replies.

As of this moment there have been no indications given that field bosses will be removed from the game, the items shown do not show favor to the class that is speaking to the vendor, the items listed on the vendor behave exactly as their respective counterparts do in the game with regards to family/character binding. You may interact with the vendor at any level.

So does that mean night vendor prices will not be higher than the max limit of the item currently in the auction house?

The prices of the Night Vendor are not limited to the Auction House, they may be higher and at times as the deals vary with each interaction.

4 people like this

Posted

The prices of the Night Vendor are not limited to the Auction House, they may be higher and at times as the deals vary with each interaction.

can you provide us with numbers of how low/high night vendor prices can vary from market prices?

1 person likes this

Posted

i have seen night vendor videos from kr/jp version and its been around 60-90m for 1 boss armor part.

id say its going to be ~100m in our version 

Posted (edited)

wth ?

So

1- its another heavy RNG stuff

2- its 50 energy per try

3- the price arent ( necessary ) more interesting compare to the Auction House ones

I mean ? what ? Is that a prank or something ?

Edited by woots

Posted

wth ?

So

2- its 50 energy per try

3- the price arent ( necessary ) more interesting compare to the Auction House ones

Idiot

3 people like this

Posted

Idiot

cool story

Posted (edited)

Is the chance to get a certain item 1/28 or are items like Black Stone Weapon more likely?

Edited by npm

Posted (edited)

wth ?

So

2- its 50 energy per try

I'm sure you haven't played this game yet so I'll explain how some of the game mechanics work: 1.) this game is based around rng 2.) these are rare items in the game that take a while for it to drop 3.) the "auction house" marketplace in BDO is often sold out of these items.

Edit: also this is a great addition to the game; now those who have varying times can eventually get things that people with scheduled out boss fight times can get.

Edited by Holyvigil

Posted

I'm sure you haven't played this game yet

Ofc i dont play the game

Posted

Ofc i dont play the game

its pretty obvious you dont, otherwise you would have 7+ characters with 300 energy and 5 noble/merchant wagons filled with energy potions, ready and waiting for this day to arrive

Posted

its pretty obvious you dont

What game ? what is BDO ?

Posted

Reason:

• Ninja / Kunoichi update
  • New skill system update
  • Minor bug fix

Why isnt the Night Vendor listen? is he still coming tomorrow?

Posted

wth ?

So

2- its 50 energy per try

The price isn't so important compared to the availability of the items which is the issue that the night vendor is fixing. Currently, it's entirely, and realistically possible to farm up billions of silver without so much as a chance to buy BiS items due to low availability on the market. Say, for example, I have 1 billion silver and want to purchase a kzarka weapon. To do so, I'd have to not only wait until someone decides to list one on the marketplace but also make sure my preorder is for the correct enhancement level. So, on top of waiting 1+ week (realistically, I'd say 2 weeks to a month, or even more) for a single listing of any enhancement level of that item, you have to have a good RNG roll for the preorder to go through, and if it doesn't, enough money as a fallback, incredibly fast captcha fingers or, again, good RNG for the initial bid phase.

In short, with the current system, even with money, the main issue is a lack of availability of good items on the market, due to the market prices not reflecting the true value of the item.

However, the addition of the night vendor does a few interesting things:

• It's a huge money sink. Assuming people buy boss gear, etc for ~100mil, from the night vendor AND from the marketplace, the full 100mil gets removed from the economy, rather than just 35mil. This is good, due to how easily money is generated from mobs, etc.
  • It fixes the above issue of availability of items. Even though they're rare, the introduction of the night vendor means that there will always be a semi-stable way to obtain these items. This means that BiS items will be more accessible to people who: aren't up all 24 hours of the day to camp bosses, and people who are heavily invested in non-grinding methods of obtaining money (though this may be an issue in the eyes of some). Though, like you demonstrated, it merely fixes a problem of supply, not of price- people with no money will still not have boss gear, but people with money will be able to purchase it should they wish, after a hefty energy investment.
  • It increases the value of energy.

As with many additions to the game, the night vendor favours those who have prepared for it; those with money sitting in the bank, alongside an array of alts with a high energy cap.

3 people like this

Posted

Bye Competition and rngesus, Hi Casual Game . All u have To do now .. Grinding Sausan make Money and buy BIS items from vendor Ffs

Posted (edited)

Bye Competition and rngesus, Hi Casual Game . All u have To do now .. Grinding Sausan make Money and buy BIS items from vendor Ffs

I'm sorry but how does the introduction of the Night Vendor make this a casual game?  You still have to fork over the large sums of money for the items.  And I'm not sure if you've been paying attention or not but it's still RNG on whether or not you get a great deal on the item or if you have to pay more than current market price.  

All it does is what @Pygmalion said and allow other people to get BiS gear.  If you don't like it, then quit.

Also, nobody will take you seriously when your grammar is terrible.

Kthxbai.

Side note - @CM_Aethon, can we please get some information on how low and how high an item can go from market price with the Night Vendor?  For example, would it be reasonable to say +- 50%?  Just some figures would be nice.

Edited by Tyr4el

Posted

50 energy a roll... ... here's hoping I can get something decent for once or I can just roll a billion times over months and... drown in severe crippling depression of finding nothing and go shovel a massive grave in the desert. O.o

stuff.thumb.jpg.2a11bfe40e756a5bf806d73a

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon

Was there a particular reason that memory fragments were not on the list of possible bundles like sharp and hard shards and black stones? 

Edited by snappyfu

Posted

play :ph34r: in The dark ! buy BiS items from vendor lol

Posted

- Snip -

Interesting new profile pic.

Posted (edited)

Release Dark Elf with Ninja please

lol your insane korea doesnt even have dark elf yet xD

Edited by Omnipotent

Posted

For every damn thread that gets "please nerf, this this and this" i'd be rich af by now. Y'all salty cause your current class ain't worth much more in pvp apparently. 

Zerk = Fine atm,

Witch = Thanks, fine atm.

Musa = Could remove the frontal guard from dashing, that'd be appreciated

Sorcs = Happy you changed the dmg on darkflame, but now it's nerf'd again, gg.

~ on the side note, thanks for the event. 

P.S. Please for any event-based item or things we currently own in our possession, don't freaken suddenly change it and add a damn timer to it. I REALLY DISLIKE time'd limited things, reminds me of those chinese free to play games where it's all temporary crap for our HARD WORKING BUCKS. 

50 energy a roll... ... here's hoping I can get something decent for once or I can just roll a billion times over months and... drown in severe crippling depression of finding nothing and go shovel a massive grave in the desert. O.o

stuff.thumb.jpg.2a11bfe40e756a5bf806d73a

From what i've discovered and told, it ranges from 50 / 80 - 300% ~ that's why a earlier screenshot someone displayed that certain boss armor were even more valued in the night vendor than the market itself. #thusfail D:

Posted

@CM_Aethon can you post a list of day time merchant or nothing worth getting from him?

Posted (edited)

U shouldn't start at vendor without realising that it will cost you 10k energy and 300m when u go for a particular boss item.

Edited by Hyppocritten
1 person likes this