• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Arrival of the Night Vendor

212 posts in this topic

Posted

Ignoring the class needed nerfs & buffs. Lets talk about when the average player who bought the game to NOT GATHER OR FARM  Will be able to get Hard/Sharp black stones via other means?
We need an answer when we will be able to start to upgrade our gear. currently we cant afford to buy them due to still repairing boss gear, pots, repairs, food, potions, gems e.t.c. Depending on area the average lvl 57 (valencia) is 1Million silver(ignoring drops which are usually needed). Doesnt balance out at all.

If ur rate is 1m/h ur farming it too soon?

Posted

so is this Night Vendor also game ruining, terrible RNG where you will need to spend about 2 months worth of energy to get 1 good sale IF you are lucky? 

Posted

Dno what everyone complaints about, I did 20 spins yesterday and had quite some decent offers and 1 horrible offer.
The offers I received were:
2x Hard Black Crystal Shard bundle of 3 for 2.8m per bundle,
1x a single Hard Black Crystal Shard for 850k,
1x a Kzarka axe for 255m, lolwut 300% price op,
1x Blue Whale Molar Earring for normal price,
1x Black Stone Armor bundle (5 stones) for cheap,
a few weapon stones for 50% price
a few armor stones for 50% price.

Posted (edited)

I mean considering the RNG state of this game. I don't see why people are even complaining...¬¬

Knowledge is RNG

Upgrading Gear is RNG(unless ofc forced)

Drops

Must I keep going? O.o

I for one am enjoying this a lot. Got some cheap Sharp/Hard Crystals, 50 Energy and items for, way, below average price. 

It's a gamble which is what this game is. Just play and Enjoy guys. :D

Edited by ChunksAhoy!

Posted

hello, nerf sorc/giant/witch

release awakening weapons

thanks

Man the Sorc is already Nerfed, if you fight one and it kills you, either its comes down to High Gear and/ Or Higher Level.

As koreans said, Gear -> Level -> Skill

If those two are higher, it would obviously be a no brainer.

If Skill was in the middle then yes that would be a different story.

Posted (edited)

Man the Sorc is already Nerfed, if you fight one and it kills you, either its comes down to High Gear and/ Or Higher Level.
As koreans said, Gear -> Level -> Skill

If those two are higher, it would obviously be a no brainer.

If Skill was in the middle then yes that would be a different story.

>one skill that ejects you 2m forwards, gives you frontal block and chunks you for half your hp

>mix that in with dodge rendering you borderline immortal

definitely balanced

edit and level matters yes... when awakenings are released which are not in our region at the moment

Edited by fewifewnewf

Posted

chunks you for half your hp

dodge rendering you borderline immortal

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

You should cry more. I heard exaggeration increases the odds of your statements not being false. 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

You should cry more. I heard exaggeration increases the odds of your statements not being false. 9_9

you should try playing sorc for more than 5 minutes then you'll realise im right

Posted

>one skill that ejects you 2m forwards, gives you frontal block and chunks you for half your hp

>mix that in with dodge rendering you borderline immortal

definitely balanced

edit and level matters yes... when awakenings are released which are not in our region at the moment

And I agree with you man on this Level that if they CAN Kill you then yes that Means they are Higher Gear And/Or Higher Level(more Skill Points).

DF Does shit all, you may aswell laugh at them when they use it on you.

"dodge rendering you borderline immortal"

yes this seems fair since they've already gone and taken off all the dmg DF does so what it really comes down to is

1. If they kill you then chances are they are Higher Gear/ Higher Level
2. If they can't Kill you, they're just gonna dance around you and trey the same shit while you just stomp on them

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

+1 hehehe i love this, im taking this for myself

Posted

And I agree with you man on this Level that if they CAN Kill you then yes that Means they are Higher Gear And/Or Higher Level(more Skill Points).
DF Does shit all, you may aswell laugh at them when they use it on you.

"dodge rendering you borderline immortal"

yes this seems fair since they've already gone and taken off all the dmg DF does so what it really comes down to is
1. If they kill you then chances are they are Higher Gear/ Higher Level
2. If they can't Kill you, they're just gonna dance around you and trey the same shit while you just stomp on them

taken what damage off DF? at most it does 200 less damage now even though it still does astronomical damage

meanwhile you can spam dodge,  get in a couple of hits here and there to gain shard stacks and resume spamming dodge because who cares about stamina when you have crow's food

1)  you dont need to gear stack to one shot someone with dod -> shard explosion -> DF

2) they're going to spam dodge and DF then repeat dod -> shard explosion -> df

Posted

taken what damage off DF? at most it does 200 less damage now even though it still does astronomical damage

meanwhile you can spam dodge,  get in a couple of hits here and there to gain shard stacks and resume spamming dodge because who cares about stamina when you have crow's food

1)  you dont need to gear stack to one shot someone with dod -> shard explosion -> DF

2) they're going to spam dodge and DF then repeat dod -> shard explosion -> df

Are you On NA servers or EU? Im On Edan NA
On the NA servers, DF is shit, Its not my opening, i use this to block, but using it as a block sucks against warriors, zerkers, everything..

Posted

hello, nerf sorc/giant/witch

release awakening weapons

thanks

get ur gear up loser