• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

This is not funny. Things need to change ASAP.

186 posts in this topic

Posted

to your #4 above add: Horse Racing

2 people like this

Posted

- Sorceress' Dark Flame skill balancing issue
It was very bugged at first, dealing too much damage. After a long while it was nerfed to the ground. And after a short while it was brought to that broken state again.

Well thought out post ruined in one bullshit point. Congratulations.

8 people like this

Posted

I am happy with the pace of content, game is only 4 months old and we are catching up to Korea fast, most players haven't done the content there is and I am sick and tired of all the whiny ninja wannabes.

I agree with the gear scaling, should be diminishing returns adding ever decreasing amounts for each level, not big jumps. The minmaxers will happily pay 500kk to get that extra 1AP and it wouldn't break the game for everyone else that didn't.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I agree with your points except for #5, BDO is supposed to be a sandbox game with a lot of different options on how a player can play it, the reason why the PvE and PvP community can't get along is partially due to the community's immature attitude itself and PA failing to find a proper medium where both groups can feel at ease. A guild should also under no circumstances get immunity from PvP as this leaves options to be abused and exploited, a mechanic can however be introduced to make warring PvE focussed guilds less attractive if need be.

Edited by Yablo
10 people like this

Posted

SO BASICALLY, YOU HATE THE GAME. All the points you mention have been known for ages, are features, and some people like the game for it.

Get out dont come back. Your guildmembers are better elsewhere.

16 people like this

Posted (edited)

I disagree with gear gap it only takes a bit a silver to get +18 get out and grind and stop being lazy

Edited by DarkHoliday
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

very high number of players affected by this problem.

like many others did,

Source? SOURCE? SOOOOOURCE?!?!?!? I wish QQers like yourself wouldn't try to speak for the community without any sort of source or data to back up your outrageous claims. BDO was marketed as a PvX game, this is a fact. The game has PvP and PvE, this is something everyone was told before they purchased the game so it's completely wrong to purchase the game and then complain that either of them exist. 

Don't want to PvP? Stay in safezone, switch channels, switch to a new area or log off for a bit. There are many ways to avoid PvP and people like YOU need to stop blaming the developer and publisher for your OWN mistake. Do you go into McDonalds, order the Mayo Chicken Burger and then complain that it either has chicken or Mayo? My guild is one of the top LifeSkill guilds on Edan and you know what we did when a guild declared on us and wouldn't leave us alone? We switched channels.  A very high number of players are NOT affected by this because YOU have not spoken to a very high number of players. If you are going to use your friends/guildies as sources then so will I to prove you wrong.

As for gear and RNG, you're once again trying to pass of YOUR own problems as something the community as a whole are facing; would you have made this thread if you'd actually got your gear? No, of course not. Get out there and grind and you'll get your gear. There will always be someone better than you no matter what, someone who has chosen not to sleep or got out and kept playing the game; doesn't mean that the majority of players are ahead of you. The game gives you a way of getting 30+ of each shard without relying on RNG, it then gives you non-cash shop items that can increase your luck to help with drops.

Quit whining and play the game, or simply bugger off and whine in your pillow. Other plays have found a way to deal with YOUR issues, why can't you? :) 

Edit: This claim that many people are quitting the game is also false, as the recent figures of 400,000+ copies being sold between end of March and end of May show that a large number of people are purchasing the game,

Edited by Plunge
21 people like this

Posted

I agree with the gear scaling, should be diminishing returns adding ever decreasing amounts for each level, not big jumps. The minmaxers will happily pay 500kk to get that extra 1AP and it wouldn't break the game for everyone else that didn't.

This is how most proper MMOs do it. This is something that BDO shouldn't have deviated from, in my opnion.

Posted (edited)

Did this guy really go there saying content is being release too slowly in a game as large as this and only a few months old ?

are we on this " Not enough content " issue again ?

GO EXPLORE  !!!!
QUIT FOLLOWING COOKIE CUTTER PLAY STYLES WHERE EVERYONE GOES TO THE SAME CAMPS 

SO BASICALLY, YOU HATE THE GAME. All the points you mention have been known for ages, are features, and some people like the game for it.

Get out dont come back. Your guildmembers are better elsewhere.

Out of likes, well said !

... and I am sick and tired of all the whiny ninja wannabes.

98 % of them will bi*tch about the class soon after release, cry on here, then go back to their old main or quit in a huff cause they already sunk so much into a set of ninja gear.

Most people only will play the class as added fluff and not a main.

Edited by Visnja
2 people like this

Posted

I don't like Plunge but she's right.

This is just another post about how the game should be turned into a log in = 100% reward and success rate.

And yea, secluded PvP.

Wrong game mate, sorry.

1 person likes this

Posted

GO EXPLORE  !!!!
QUIT FOLLOWING COOKIE CUTTER PLAY STYLES WHERE EVERYONE GOES TO THE SAME CAMPS 

Conformists. *dansgame*

Posted

BREAKING NEWS: BDO sucks. 

Seriously DO NOT TRY TO BE THE THE BEST OR EVEN GOOD AT BDO. The mechanics of this game, from combat to balance to RNG to lifeskills to cashshop are all so garbage it's not worth it. Basically have to play BDO like absolutely nothing matters and just enjoy it for looking pretty. The mechanics are so garbage this cannot be a competitive game in any fashion. 

you have to treat it like a game with no objectives or else you will want to kill yourself since you have no reasonable control over achieving anything that would traditionally be considered an objective in a video game. 

11 people like this

Posted

Lol game has been unchanged for KR and got even worse, good job wasting that wall of text

Posted

good job wasting that wall of text

i operate under the philosophy that if i complain on the forums enough real change will happen. 

2 people like this

Posted

Edit: This claim that many people are quitting the game is also false, as the recent figures of 400,000+ copies being sold between end of March and end of May show that a large number of people are purchasing the game,

The 400k number was preorder sales. They only show the number of people that previously spent money to play the game. Until the next quarterly data is released we have no way other then personal observation to know how many are now purchasing the game. Industry trends would indicate they lost a couple hundred thousand players in the same fashion most mmo's lose majority of release players within a few months. Claiming that the game is losing players during the 3 months after release is not an absurd claim, its the norm.

4 people like this

Posted

I love people who do not play Sorc, here is how that DF point should be updated

-Dark Flame is OP, crits when its not supposed to

-"Fix" Dark Flame by making it not crit during cool down (as intended), but utterly butcher (accuracy? dmg? who the hell knows) from first hits, making it a 50/50 chance to deal 0 dmg to even someone with 0 DP while off cool down

-Try to "fix" Dark Flame again by fixing acc issue (at least it feels like its gone) but bring back OP 100% crit every time in PVP because lol reasons

3 people like this

Posted

Love your icon Rozar

Posted

There are a lot of problems in the game, some of them are old, some of them are new. It is very worrisome how the game is being handled by both Daum and Pearl Abyss. As an officer of a ~90+ guild members with mixed types of players, it is very sad to see how some of the members stopped being so invested in the game, myself included.
There are a series of issues and I'm gonna list them. These issues might not be acknowledged or considered as issues by every player, but by a lot of players. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

With all these things being said, I am unsure of whether I want to keep investing time in the game. At this point, like many others did, I'm going to most likely take a big break until the majority of those issues will be solved(if ever).
I know this is just my opinion, but the things I mentioned are issues the game is suffering massively from. Many have been hyped and loved this game, but sooner or later were let down by the developers and left disappointed because their expectations were not even decently met.
I personally don't expect a perfect game, I only expect to be given a good and enjoyable experience which I was given at first, but with time, because of poor management decisions, the state of the game got severely damaged.
I have always appreciated the efforts of the game publisher Daum to push our opinions and wishes through onto Pearl Abyss, and I have always been positive minded and promoted and defended the game, but with time it got less and less, and it is very sad to see the game be in this sick state. I hope everything will be be solved and as soon as possible.

A good post.. but you forgot to add the corrosive nature of this forum community. Anything you post will usually be met by just insults and 'git gud' type of comments, no real discussion...

2 people like this

Posted

Well thought out post ruined in one bullshit point. Congratulations.

Typical snowflake response.

"everything you said was good because i agree with it but you said something i dont agree with so you're retarded."

1 person likes this

Posted

A good post.. but you forgot to add the corrosive nature of this forum community. Anything you post will usually be met by just insults and 'git gud' type of comments, no real discussion...

eh i'd say it's 50/50 most of the time. There are lots of ppl unhappy and lots of ppl who r happy. 

Posted

AP does not > DP , you just dont understand how they interact so stop posting propaganda and bullshit

this game has very real tanks and DP isnt worse

Posted

AP does not > DP , you just dont understand how they interact so stop posting propaganda and bullshit

this game has very real tanks and DP isnt worse

Same time, you aren't providing any real proof. Which puts you on the same footing as the OP.

Posted

I agree with your points except for #5, BDO is supposed to be a sandbox game with a lot of different options on how a player can play it, the reason why the PvE and PvP community can't get along is partially due to the community's immature attitude itself and PA failing to find a proper medium where both groups can feel at ease. A guild should also under no circumstances get immunity from PvP as this leaves options to be abused and exploited, a mechanic can however be introduced to make warring PvE focussed guilds less attractive if need be.

This ^
Bother PvErs and PvPers add the MM to an MMO and need to co-exist to make it work. Any PvX player realizes this. As an officer of a guild I know our PvPers actively participate in node wars because they enjoy it. We also make a big deal to NOT get into wars to protect the life skill and PvE people withing our guild from random & inconvenient ganks. The great thing is we all get along fine and respect that we each enjoy different things. Unfortunately not everyone views it this way.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's simple, really. In other games you have to win a lot to get ahead. Winning so much may become a boring grind, but there's some satisfaction to be had.

In BDO, after grinding a lot, you have to face an overwhelming chance of losing what you just won. In BDO, you have to lose a lot to get ahead.

Losing a lot is discouraging.

3 people like this