• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pre-Siege Report *Focus Joins Veritas, Promised Castle; Vote: Stay In w/ Veritas, or Leave?; As the Edan Turns*

65 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HEADLINES: Focus Officially Aligns with Team Veritas, Veritas Promises Castle

New_2.thumb.png.8d03ac77494583baee25ed34

*I would have included Luciform's logo except they aren't really an independent guild anymore; Agentile is just Freelancer's figurehead.

In a move suspected for weeks but not made official, it's now official: Focus has chosen to join Team Veritas.  Veritas has promised a castle and financial support through final wars.  Focus in turn is reaching out to numerous still-unaligned guilds in an attempt to get support, promising funding through final wars (a trickle-down from the top presumably).

Team Flex Concerned About Team Veritas' Numbers, "Never Was So Much Owed by So Many to So Few"

scramble-e1436551121735.jpg

Liquidation of Black Imminent?  Veritas Prepared to Strip Black of Assets, Merge into Main Body

Untitled_4.thumb.png.dda2321f32adcdfb7e0

Speculation abound whether Veritas intends to strip and liquidate Black, or send its own members to buttress a guild clearly in distress.  Black claims to "own" sausans in channel Serendia 1, a claim likely made after getting pushed out the primary grinding area in pirates.

EDITORIAL: For Those Not Yet Aligned, You Have a Vote: Are you In with Veritas, or Leave?

New_2.thumb.png.abbd64657a2415945f48c011

The guild I am in had a vote: Join Focus and Team Veritas, or Leave?  Now that Veritas appears to be aggressively reaching out to neutrals, presumably for more bodies for upcoming sieges, each relevant neutral guild will be faced with a referendum:

THE CASE FOR IN: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET

Untitled_3.thumb.png.fd250786d609beecc80

Veritas is the definition of the establishment: remain in power, change is bad, and keep the masses in check.  If you're happy with the status quo, and firmly believe you stand to benefit from Team Veritas, then you will vote IN.  

THE CASE FOR LEAVE: CHAOS AND MORE UNCERTAINTY IS A BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE
Untitled_2.thumb.png.f8698a3bc8255257edf

One has to understand that Team Flex is an alliance of those who have a common enemy, rather than one entity (Veritas) that seeks total domination.  There is no such thing as an "alliance" with Veritas; Veritas only cares about itself, and will only use you for their own ends.  Meanwhile, Team Flex, if they defeat Team Veritas, will likely open up the server; Team Flex's allies will resume fighting each other, and there will be more opportunities for everyone to obtain castles, etc.  In other words, the goal to break up the establishment to create chaos.  If you want change, vote LEAVE. 

Special: As the Edan Turns

Untitled_2.thumb.png.886c14f7c5357c50116

"No way, Sylta SAID WHAT?

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/102336-video-5-the-end/

#Verexit 2016,

Auteur

If you got news of a neutral guild joining the fray, a major guild breaking up, or any other piece of news or rumors, please feel free to send me a message to "Auteur" via forums.  No messages in-game please, yet. 

Edited by Auteur
19 people like this

Posted (edited)

http://www.strawpoll.me/10765451

POWAH TO THA PEOPLE!

Edited by Turbocleave
2 people like this

Posted

Not that I like siding with any guild, but Veritrash can go to hell.

#Verexit 2016

2 people like this

Posted

10/10

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I joined this game for a chaotic pvp experience. None of these bullshit "Don't flag on x guild, we're allied", "don't contest x node, y guild is going there and we're allied", or better yet "we're going to calpheon castle to make sure luciform gets their castle. let's pay a brazilian guild to help us while we're at it." I want pvp, I enjoy being in a guild that's perma dec-ed on because I enjoy random fights on the road, I love the fact that that person following me in a ghillie in Shakatu could or could not be a mega-zergling waiting for to attack me in the desert. This game is amazing for its open world pvp, don't let these -----ers fool you into thinking a mega alliance controlling everything is "competitive pvp".

"Competitive PvP" my anal cavity, they use that term on their recruitment when their idea of it is pretty much "here, let's play with sticks and pretend to hit each other with it." Chaos is the way to go, let everyone go nuts and kill each other!

#Verexit 2016

Edited by Narugami

Posted

Sorry to break this to you but, no one cares about Orwin/Uno.

1 person likes this

Posted

haha these threads are awesome, i dont even play anymore but i do lurk here from time to time reading up on whats going on on the different servers.

1 person likes this

Posted

score.png

what.png

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sorry to break this to you but, no one cares about Orwin/Uno.

Sorry to break this to you but, Orwen is more competitive than Edan.

Forum PvP doesn't count.

Edited by Caddywhompus
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Forum PvP doesn't count.

just keep allying each other, yup so much action in orwen you delusional f uck.

DODGE EDAN SERVER MORE.

Edited by Wishing
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Forum PvP doesn't count.

This. Orwen is crazy lately. 

Also, Focus was never promised anything and never asked for a single thing. The premise for them joining is private, and actually had very little to do with Veritas, and more because of negative actions from FoE. Castles were never discussed, even to this moment. We are not qualified to make such crazy promises, and wouldn't anyway without the other 14 guilds of the alliance. (tinfoil hats on)

Also, these threads rock. Never stop making them.

<3

Edited by Freelancer
1 person likes this

Posted

just keep allying each other, yup so much action in orwen you delusional f uck.

DODGE EDAN SERVER MORE.

You seem upset. Is the lack of strong guilds on Edan getting to you? You're always welcome to reroll Orwen.

2 people like this

Posted

If you got news of a neutral guild joining the fray, a major guild breaking up, or any other piece of news or rumors, please feel free to send me a message to "Auteur" via forums.  No messages in-game please, yet. 

Forums and gossip, that's where the real stuff happens.

Posted

This provides entertainment while shoveling in the desert.  Thanks!

Posted

Love it!!! Definitely making desert shoveling more entertaining xD

Posted

You seem upset. Is the lack of strong guilds on Edan getting to you? You're always welcome to reroll Orwen.

?? are you ok? It was decided in the beginning of the server Edan was the pvp server, im sorry you're mentally ill but you fit in the Orwen RP server.

7 people like this

Posted

Forum PvP doesn't count.

More competitive in RPing/Gathering guild quests/ and server dodging. I agree. At the end of the day, you will always be the people that ran away from the true pvp server.  

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

A little confused on why you linked that post. Are you implying that I said there wasn't drama on Edan? Or that one person making fun of every guild in a hilarious RP manner means that Orwin isn't an RP server?

Edited by Vaskrix

Posted

Who the ----- is this Auteur guy LOL I LOVE IT

Posted (edited)

Popcorn

Edited by LordLeshil

Posted (edited)

Damn so much irrelevance on orwan. Pretty much all these guilds are well known server 2 or 3 scrubs that die long before anything happens in the game. 

FOE? Rage? Praetorian all nobody's tbh 

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

Damn so much irrelevance on orwan. Pretty much all these guilds are well known server 2 or 3 scrubs that die long before anything happens in the game. 

FOE? Rage? Praetorian all nobody's tbh 

rather be in a relevant guild in Orwen than be in a shit guild on edan 

guild.png

Edited by Runick

Posted

Relevant in Orwen is like tier 1 or 2 node guild in edan :^(

2 people like this

Posted

Can't wait for the amount of salt and shenanigans that will come when server mergers happen. Dec of every uno/orwen guild

2 people like this