• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Hostile dodging support?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah cause we willing wanna fight the nut hug alliance that allied up 4 off the top 8 or so pvp guilds on the server. Way to keep things interesting and competitive.

Not that your opinion really means anything as one of if not the worst -----ing wizard on the whole damn server

Yeah, way to keep things zergy. XRP, ThePRX, PRX3, Support, Support Gaming, TI Gaming, TL Gaming, and I'm even embarrassed to admit that we joined that shitter alliance for the briefest of moments.

LOL.  Feelsfkingbadman

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think you've ever beat us outside of a 10v10 at launch lol

Do you count 4 v 1 zerging before a node war starts and 4 am 15 man gank squads at the launch of mediah wins? You've never beat us 1v1 in a scrimm because you dip the second we show up everytime.

I don't think you've ever fought us except killing afk fishers and shovelers or griefing sausan parties. I think the real irony here is you dodge us 90% of the time. I'd know, I've been at all the PvP we've done against each other.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, way to keep things zergy. XRP, ThePRX, PRX3, Support, Support Gaming, TI Gaming, TL Gaming, and I'm even embarrassed to admit that we joined that shitter alliance for the briefest of moments.

LOL.  Feelsfkingbadman

Not only were you a part of it but you also tried to ally with manup while still in the alliance.(which you got kicked from for being a shitter)

And calling in manup while doing an organised GvG against gravity is the saddest thing to ever happen on this server.

Edited by Aquatech

Posted (edited)

LOL.  Feelsfkingbadman

Yeah there's a big difference between having an alliance with a few big guilds full of potato's and their alt guilds and literally allying 4 of the best -----ing guilds on the server all at once. Your fall back when you get called out is a joke btw. Stay in denial friend.

Edited by Greggy

Posted

And calling in manup while doing an organised GvG against gravity is the saddest thing to every happen on this server.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ When did this happen? This is the first we've ever heard of this. Do tell what convoluted sekrit plot we were involved in during a GvG

Posted (edited)

Not only were you a part of it but you also tried to ally with manup while still in the alliance.(which you got kicked from for being a shitter)

And calling in manup while doing an organised GvG against gravity is the saddest thing to every happen on this server.

Truly a potato. Unless I'm missing something. Don't ever remember calling in anyone against our one and only organized GVG against gravity. Pretty sure any gravity can confirm.

And being kicked from something and leaving are two completely different things. We could see past Ghost and his desire to use the alliance to get his guild a castle.  we could also see just how terrible PRX and T1 gaming were, and how in 99% of the fights we were carrying support. Hence why we decided to leave and chose ManUp over you.: )

Pretty sure Ghost learned from his mistakes, and that's why you guys gave PRX the castle and realized you guys needed both PRX and Redface, because your guild all but practically died and got nothing when you went solo.

Not gonna lie, for being the leader of a bunch of potatos, Ghost isn't all that dumb.

But any ways, enough talking to potatos for one day.

Edited by Rimo

Posted

being kicked from something and leaving are two completely different things.

Yeah ones the truth(being kicked) and the other one is a fabrication made to feed ones ego.

we could also see just how terrible PRX and T1 gaming were, and how in 99% of the fights we were carrying support.

Not sure if you remember but we never actually fought together because you never bothered to dec on the same guilds as the rest of the alliance.

Hence why we decided to leave and chose ManUp over you.: )

Don't forget Waifu, Havoc, Giga and a shameless attempt at trying to ally with Mangobay at the same time. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That moment when all the guilds accusing each other of shit are all doing the same thing.

Shame that forming alliances and sucking each other off is the only way guilds survive in this game. 

Guess it's all priorities tho, do you want your guild to live and known as a d hopper in this game or be part of a guild trying to do shit on their own but constantly warred by these alliances to destroy your guild and poach members?? Dat BDO life.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can't catch the worst wizard though, you're too fat to keep up.

I always wondered why Greggy is always on his horse.

Posted

The real question is: who's going to win Mediah?

Posted

Wew, you know you salty when you throwing personal insults. #stayclassy

Ahh yes, Aquatech and Greggy, the two fat asses of the BDO Forums and of the game. 

Posted

when a zerg guild calls another guild a zerg lol

Hostile, manup, Havoc, Waifu Hunters

Support, PRX, XRP, Redface

Difference is Hostile lost Waifu and Havoc because of how terrible Hostile was. Least the other alliance have good leadership. Anyways Hostile is gonna dodge to calpheon like the other times because RIMO has no trust in his guild. Let them cry zerg as he had one and lost his.

Posted

That moment when all the guilds accusing each other of shit are all doing the same thing.

Shame that forming alliances and sucking each other off is the only way guilds survive in this game. 

Guess it's all priorities tho, do you want your guild to live and known as a d hopper in this game or be part of a guild trying to do shit on their own but constantly warred by these alliances to destroy your guild and poach members?? Dat BDO life.

We never denied shit about our alliance though, these guys are in legit denial though... 

10/10 laughed so -----ing hard. Keep posting please :D

Posted

We never denied shit about our alliance though, these guys are in legit denial though... 

Dont worry. Half the officers want to dodge pvp in Hostile. The other half wanna pvp. Good internal guild drama. its literally like Thundahawk pretty much greggy. Will dodge and say he won. Let the retards be my good sir.

Posted

Dont worry. Half the officers want to dodge pvp in Hostile. The other half wanna pvp. Good internal guild drama. its literally like Thundahawk pretty much greggy. Will dodge and say he won. Let the retards be my good sir.

Apparently oso and awakening gonna zerg up and then go fight disaster. Almost wanna go play that over bdo now lol

Posted

Hey how about we settle this with a friendly 1v1? :)

Posted

Hey how about we settle this with a friendly 1v1? :)

How about a wide open area you can't escape my horse? 

Posted

Yeah cause we willing wanna fight the nut hug alliance that allied up 4 off the top 8 or so pvp guilds on the server. Way to keep things interesting and competitive.

Posted

Glad my casual erp guild isnt in drama and in alliances :^)

Posted

Well I mean, than that's a 1v2, I will fight you with no pet :) so its a good 1v1, or my pet can fight your horse, all good.

How about we fight in the desert? that's a pretty open field

Posted (edited)

Supports been running and ducking from Hostile fights since day one. 

This thread you made is cute though. Have to start a forum fight because you run from any in game fight..

Whenever support loses a fight we can expect to see a  prompt and salty forum post. Never change support, never change. Without you where would i get my laughs.

Edited by Plate-O

Posted

Lacari why are on earth do you continue to carry these shitters? They literally do nothing for you. Ready for video 6 boys

1 person likes this

Posted

anyone trying to do some discos? This boss armor aint cheap to enchant.