• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Nayriko's Ninja/Kunoichi Guide

101 posts in this topic

Posted

@Ungvi target chase allows you to sprint without using stamina for the duration of the skill and give a move speed buff

1 person likes this

Posted

Great source of info. I used for when wife and I got started with the Ninja and Kuno. Thank you.

I have a question regarding Target Chase skill. It doesn't seem to do anything on either the Ninja or Kuno for me. It shows Down Q, (S Q) as the command, or can be hot keyed, (only for the Ninja). I skipped on my Ninja because I hate more stuff to have to hotkey. I tried to use the command on my wifes Kuno, but it didnt work either. Can someone explain how they effectively use the skill, and if i should bother with it, having to hotkey it. I am pretty much following the Ninja builds listed on this thread, that has Target Chase at lvl III.

Thanks.

You pull out your weapon and activate the skill using S+Q then you press shift w just like you normally would to sprint forward. (Don't put your weapon away. you have to have your weapon out for this kind of sprint to work.)

1 person likes this

Posted

Nayriko's Ninja/Kunoichi Guide

Last Updated: 8/03/16

Kunoichi Skill Build (this is the build you’ll want to push for ASAP)

[Skill Calculators are still being buggy!] *under construction

How is this going?

Posted

1st of all, thanks for the guide.

I have a ?, why not use the gem casting speed for helmet instead of knock down resit?? i think cast speed is important with ninja and kuno.

Posted

1st of all, thanks for the guide.

I have a ?, why not use the gem casting speed for helmet instead of knock down resit?? i think cast speed is important with ninja and kuno.

No, if it was we would have some on our kzarka weapon. ;)

Posted (edited)

I'm new to the game.  Is there a skill rotation that you go through with Kinouchis for PvE?  

Edited by RasAlgethi

Posted

Looks like we got our buff. Might be just a change in the tooltip though.

Posted

it is just tool tip edit so far.  in the next month or so we will see the damage "fingers crossed"

Posted

Sorry for the wait i had a lot of stuff to do irl. Here is the video of my basic combo

Still there is some mistake, i wanted to recorded another one but it failed so you have only this one ^^ : you should start with stab (and not end with it)

Well, a bit late, but i was in holidays.

I would like to know, how you will do this combo on a moving target in pvp. Even if you will start with Stab, you will have hard times chasing your enemy.

The second thing i see is, you knock down your enemy first and then use shadow stomp. Shadow stomp deals TONS of damage if you get the air attack bonus. Without the bonus the damage is just decent. Your enemy in this Video must be low equipped or you are way better geared then him. Otherwise i could not explain why he dies in one combo. There is only one time you have a down attack bonus - Fox Claw and never another bonus. And i can't find S+F for the Down Attack buff in your combo. You could do way better if you combine skills with it's spezials.

I would like to write you down the combo i try to use in pvp combat.

First i start with the block jump (Shift+Q) into the backstep stun (W) = Shift+Q -> W. With this you jump behind your enemy and he is stunned with stiffness effect. You don't have to be as near as with other skills - the skill is executed way faster then other CC opener.

Then i use the Kunai Throw (RMB) into Shadow Stomp (S+E). It's as everybody knows an animation cancel. Shadow Stomp Knocks the Enemy into the AIr, deals the FULL AIR ATTACK damage. And from Shift+Q->W you are behind the enemy (Back Attack). This damage is insane! You should try this!!!

After the enemy is knocked down from Shadow Stomp, i use Floor Sweep (S+F) to get the Down Attack bonus Buff, go into Shift+W+LMB (Ghost Greeting) to get the awakened 10 PvP Damage, into Shift+LMB (Ankle Cutter) for the DP debuff. This combination is made in 1 sec. FULL BUFF: 10 PvP + 10% Down Attack - 20 DP

After this combination i grab my enemy to hold him on the ground another round long, use Shadow Clone (Shortcut) for the Down Attack + knock back while enemy lays down (Down Smash), then i use Black Moonlight *Down Attack* (Shortcut) and/or Tendon Cutter *Down Attack*(Shortcut).

With this combo, your enemy is stuck in a CC chain, gets hit like from a truck because of all the bonus damage and normally (equally geared) hes dead after Shadow Clone or Black Moonlight. (Ranger with TRI Full Bossgear is dead after Shadow Clone and sometimes after Black Moonlight).

Posted

I use s+f as cancel anim for shadow clone. And ofc i start with block jump to start combo in back attack + stiffness. I had 180 ap my opponent had 240 dp when we made the video. you missed the air attack of fox clow and the down attacks of  shadow stomp (damage are in grey when you crit on special attack instead of orange : look closer :) ).

The problem with your combo is that you send all your debuff and buff after half of the combo, i use them at start. Maybe both are viable but i dont like ghost greetings as an awakening buff i use it to engage if block jump fails. To be good with kuno you have to learn other ways than block jump engage.

Posted

So it looks like we can throw the awakening weapon a bit like Valk's shield throw. Is that correct?

Posted

I use s+f as cancel anim for shadow clone. And ofc i start with block jump to start combo in back attack + stiffness. I had 180 ap my opponent had 240 dp when we made the video. you missed the air attack of fox clow and the down attacks of  shadow stomp (damage are in grey when you crit on special attack instead of orange : look closer :) ).

The problem with your combo is that you send all your debuff and buff after half of the combo, i use them at start. Maybe both are viable but i dont like ghost greetings as an awakening buff i use it to engage if block jump fails. To be good with kuno you have to learn other ways than block jump engage.

There is no Air Attack for Fox Claw neither Down Attack for Shadow Stomp.

If you would watch the Video in SlowMotion you would see that from the beginning of your combo you only take advantage of a Down Attack Bonus on Fox Claw (+Buff from S+F). But as you should know, Fox Claw Damage is shit compared to Air Attack Shadow Stomp. Your Shadow Clone does not get a beneft of any bonus, because your enemy is already back on his feet.

Dont trust me? Read the Skill descriptions. Dont trust the descriptions? Test it in arena.

And ofc, you can't engage every fight with Block Jump. I try to engage with Ghost Greeting aswell. But it would only change the combo engage. rest is similar. But imo what you did in the video is totally the wrong way. But hey, if you run well with it go on. Would be boring if all will play the same style :P

Posted

Hi.

I am looking for a 55+ build for Ninja atm can't seem to find a decent 1.

I am currently lvl 57 soon to be 58 with 1k and the som Skillpoints. Do Anyone have a guide?

Thx in advance.

Posted

So if you have a kzarka what gems should I use. Kzarka uses +3 Attack Speed instead of Crit. I'm having a hard time mixing and matching. Any advice? 

Posted

btw how come we need far more skill points for our awakening than other classes (together with Musa)? We need roughly 300 more if we maxed out everything...

Posted (edited)

There is no Air Attack for Fox Claw neither Down Attack for Shadow Stomp.

If you would watch the Video in SlowMotion you would see that from the beginning of your combo you only take advantage of a Down Attack Bonus on Fox Claw (+Buff from S+F). But as you should know, Fox Claw Damage is shit compared to Air Attack Shadow Stomp. Your Shadow Clone does not get a beneft of any bonus, because your enemy is already back on his feet.

Dont trust me? Read the Skill descriptions. Dont trust the descriptions? Test it in arena.

And ofc, you can't engage every fight with Block Jump. I try to engage with Ghost Greeting aswell. But it would only change the combo engage. rest is similar. But imo what you did in the video is totally the wrong way. But hey, if you run well with it go on. Would be boring if all will play the same style :P

What is your language ig? I use english and for fox claw it says air and down attack. So read description in english :) If you look the video at 4.5sec you can see the air attack of fox claw. For shadow stomp i made a mistake i wanted to say shadow clone has down attack bonus. But you're right, it would be boring if everyone play the same style ^^

Edited by Hiya

Posted

This guide gave me a great starting point for my ninja, am having a lot of fun with it. Just wanted to say thanks. :)

Posted

Well guys, I've decided to return to BDO after many months of inactivity! This means I'll be updating my ninja guide soon with updated information, gear guide, skill trees, and more!

My guide has become the number one Google search result somehow and I'd like it continue to be useful to all starting ninjas! Thanks everyone for your support and I hope to continue to bring valuable ninja info and discussions to the community. As always, if you have any questions you can reply on this thread or message me privately! 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well guys, I've decided to return to BDO after many months of inactivity! This means I'll be updating my ninja guide soon with updated information, gear guide, skill trees, and more!

My guide has become the number one Google search result somehow and I'd like it continue to be useful to all starting ninjas! Thanks everyone for your support and I hope to continue to bring valuable ninja info and discussions to the community. As always, if you have any questions you can reply on this thread or message me privately! 

Hello and welcome back to BDO! I see you just made this post less than a day ago and I coincidentally happened to be googling ninja guides today. As you said, your guide was the first result. I'm a new player who started BDO a couple of weeks ago and I'm now a 53 Ninja. Is it still safe to follow the information you have posted in your OP or do you need to go over it and review things first?

I'm mostly just concerned about my gear right now. I'm still wearing +10 Argerian gear, a full set of Jarret's accessories and a +10 Bares sword (LOL) so I'm wondering if I should go ahead and buy up all that accuracy gear you talk about.

I have nearly 200 million silver saved up now as I haven't been spending my silver on anything since I didn't know what to be buying. I have no permanent base of operations yet or any homes purchased (except for a couple to expand my storage space) or production going. I just keep all my stuff in Velia storage for the time being. I'm waiting until my travels eventually take me to Valencia because that's where I'd like to set up shop (I like deserts).

So far I've got a Tier 5 horse I caught that's level 13 now and I've just been going through all the main story/black spirit quests.

stuff.jpg

Edited by Peridotz

Posted

Hello and welcome back to BDO! I see you just made this post less than a day ago and I coincidentally happened to be googling ninja guides today. As you said, your guide was the first result. I'm a new player who started BDO a couple of weeks ago and I'm now a 53 Ninja. Is it still safe to follow the information you have posted in your OP or do you need to go over it and review things first?
I'm mostly just concerned about my gear right now. I'm still wearing +10 Argerian gear, a full set of Jarret's accessories and a +10 Bares sword (LOL) so I'm wondering if I should go ahead and buy up all that accuracy gear you talk about.

I have nearly 200 million silver saved up now as I haven't been spending my silver on anything since I didn't know what to be buying. I have no permanent base of operations yet or any homes purchased (except for a couple to expand my storage space) or production going. I just keep all my stuff in Velia storage for the time being. I'm waiting until my travels eventually take me to Valencia because that's where I'd like to set up shop (I like deserts).

So far I've got a Tier 5 horse I caught that's level 13 now and I've just been going through all the main story/black spirit quests.

stuff.jpg

you should go for a yuria, ancient set (belt & necklace) and tadd shuriken. Get your wep to atleast PRI and off hand +15 before getting your gear to +15 save your money you got left to either enchant or buy a duo or tri green awakening weapon

Try to get 2 grunil (helmet & gloves for the extra ap) and rocaba (armor & shoes) 

Accessories: since this is the last thing you should focus on there is cheap and good accessories.

rings: PRI red coral is cheap, good AP/DP for that price and extra stamina. 

Earrings: I would go for blue coral, one of the cheaper once and when u can afford and have good enough gear u want to get red coral earrings (you need atleast TRI, duo is ok) 

Posted (edited)

stuff.jpg

thanks and im glad you enjoyed it! my gear section of the guide i still accurate and current. The only parts that really need to be amended badly is the skills guide and I need to add an awakened weapon section. I'd suggest either full grunil (what I personally used before boss gear) or half grunil and half Rocaba like mentioned in the guide. Yuria is the best weapon for you until you have enough money to get an already upgraded liverto or get lucky landing a Kzarka! My goal is to have the guide updated and accurate through this weekend 

Edited by Nayriko

Posted

Thank you for this guide.

However, I'm very confused; if you went as far as to take the Smokescreen IV (4th) and took Ninjutsu: Concealment, then why didn't you take/recommend at least one Heart Aiming (I)?? Is (1242% x 2 hits of damage that's guaranteed to not just hit, but crit 3 targets and stun them) so useless and bad?!!

Posted

Thank you for this guide.

However, I'm very confused; if you went as far as to take the Smokescreen IV (4th) and took Ninjutsu: Concealment, then why didn't you take/recommend at least one Heart Aiming (I)?? Is (1242% x 2 hits of damage that's guaranteed to not just hit, but crit 3 targets and stun them) so useless and bad?!!

the skill guide on here is out of date and I'll be updating it very soon. At the time heart aiming was broken and did very very little damage.

Posted

the skill guide on here is out of date and I'll be updating it very soon. At the time heart aiming was broken and did very very little damage.

Oh, ok. At least I understand the reason now. 

Thank you again for your work on this, and I hope you find the time to perfect it soon.

Posted

Guide is updated now! Let me know what you guy's think! :)