• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kzarka Weapon Buff

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Kzarka is currently being reworked in KR.

So far, I've not seen any information on the direction the design team is going with it.

Posted

Chun-Wiki, we summon thee!

Posted

I don't care if kzarka gets buffed but would love its drop rate to be buffed

Posted

Love these threads with zero links to sources and just full of experts with how much better Kzarka is :D

Posted

well it is clearly better than all other weps due to its super high base price.

Posted (edited)

Kzarka has higher accuracy and damage, confirmed by my ass.

But seriously, there are a few tests about this.

For accuracy you might wanna read hihey54's accuracy test which shows kzarka > liverto >>> yuria

There is another test here:

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&name=subject&keyword=%BD%C7%C7%E8&l=16087

Funnily, it shows nearly no difference, 144 hits out of 200 attacks with +17 kzarka, 143 out of 200 with +17 liverto.

Here is another korean damage test by comparing pixels of the HP bar after attacking with both weapons. The blue lines show min and max damage of liverto, the red lines are for kzarka. Unfortunately i dont understand which skill was used so im not sure if or how much those results depend on the accuracy difference. Either way, it shows kzarka > liverto:

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3584&l=16353

I did a similar test with +15 Kzarka vs +15 Liverto once against Giant Manes. I used the sorc's shard explosion with 100% accuracy and 100% crit but because of the cooldown i only did a few hits with each weapon (i expected to see a clear difference). The difference was very small though and could as well be cause of RNG, it doesnt say much but ill post it anyway:

http://imgur.com/PHtMCty

Its possible that the hidden AP difference (if there is one) is more noticable against higher DP targets like other players.

Would be nice if we could get a source for the Kzarka buff in KR or data mined + all species damage. I heared you can see Kzarka/Liverto having all species damage when other party members attack with the weapons (apparently there is some small symbol over the attacked mobs). So if both weapons have a hidden AP part, then its very possible that Kzarka's is higher.

Edited by Alexiel
1 person likes this

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

I did a similar test with +15 Kzarka vs +15 Liverto once against Giant Manes. I used the sorc's shard explosion with 100% accuracy

Another completely useless test.

The claim is, that Kzarka has more accuracy than Liverto. AP is the same obviously.

So, when you want to test difference in accuracy, it's pretty dumb to use a 100% accuracy skill. Or tests on mobs that you always hit anyway.

Posted

Open it on Tamer. Get it to TRI, and sell it for few billions on wednesday when Ninja/Kuno are added to the game.

Nah, tri Kzarka is under 1 billion silver, like 800-900 mil.

Source: Bought the only one ever listed on Edan =)

Posted (edited)

Another completely useless test.

The claim is, that Kzarka has more accuracy than Liverto. AP is the same obviously.

So, when you want to test difference in accuracy, it's pretty dumb to use a 100% accuracy skill. Or tests on mobs that you always hit anyway.

it was a damage test and AP (including hidden stats if they exist) being the same is not so obvious. i also linked other, better tests. i will remove the picture and instead post an imgur link so the lazy people who only look at headlines or pictures wont even comment on it xD ...

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

it was a damage test and AP (including hidden stats if they exist) being the same is not so obvious. i also linked other, better tests. i will remove the picture and instead post an imgur link so the lazy people who only look at headlines or pictures wont even comment on it xD ...

AP value is written on the weapon info, I'd say thatt's pretty obvious.

Base accuracy is not written on the weapon, and usually blue and gold equipment differ in some stat (e.g. also +3 instead of +2 for rings), so it's not unlikely that it has more accuracy.

As stuff is usually balanced around endgame, I would like to see more tests with maxed stats (e.g. bhegs and accuracy offhand, muskan and evasion offhand etc), different combinations of those (full acc vs full evasion, no extra acc vs full evasion etc.... then add AP/DP setups).

Posted

Love these threads with zero links to sources and just full of experts with how much better Kzarka is :D

Welcome to BDO.

Posted

I haven't really read much about this but... are they going to buff the AP scaling of kzarka?  

Posted

I see. Must have been TET than. It had a 2.5 Billion celling.

Yea i think you can reasonably estimate never been listed items by multiplying the enhancement before by 2.5, so 2.5*900,000,000 = 2.25 Billion silver, and the one I bought probably hadn't hit it's ceiling yet as it's the only one that's ever been listed, so 2.5 is probably right on.

But we may never know for sure, because who in their right mind is going to list a Tet Zaka?  =)

Posted

I love all the people who have so much knowledge on hidden stats. Theyre hidden. There is 0 confirmation any of it is true no matter how many tests you do. Kzarka is going to be buffed in KR. You can assume kzarka gives more accuracy since the amt they give per enchant is not shown but there is no TRUTH behind this and none of it is confirmed so stop pretending it is. 

Posted

I love all the people who have so much knowledge on hidden stats. Theyre hidden. There is 0 confirmation any of it is true no matter how many tests you do. Kzarka is going to be buffed in KR. You can assume kzarka gives more accuracy since the amt they give per enchant is not shown but there is no TRUTH behind this and none of it is confirmed so stop pretending it is. 

Well, I can tell a damage difference switch from Tri Liverto to Tri Kzarka. 5/5 AS/Crit with either one, so no difference there. I can't tell you why the Zaka is better (Hidden species damage, hidden human damage, hidden Acc, etc.) but I can tell you that it's more damage in the end.

If you don't like that answer, then don't get a Zaka =)

Posted

I've heard Liverto has +10 hidden all species damage and Kzarka has +20 all species damage and additional accuracy.

IMO it's always going to be Yuria>Liverto>Kzarka

Posted

Well, I can tell a damage difference switch from Tri Liverto to Tri Kzarka. 5/5 AS/Crit with either one, so no difference there. I can't tell you why the Zaka is better (Hidden species damage, hidden human damage, hidden Acc, etc.) but I can tell you that it's more damage in the end.

If you don't like that answer, then don't get a Zaka =)

Like I said in my first post you can assume it does more damage or hits more often or whatever it may be. But Im loling at the people in this post who are convinced of the differences when there is no confirmation whatsoever that any of it is true. Its false information no matter how many tests you do. Just like that failstack chart that is floating around. Are you more likely if you have those stacks? Sure i'd imagine so. but is it accurate to say those numbers are 100% on point and thats the exact probability of getting an enchant? No because its the nature of RNG YOU DONT KNOW! 

I am not saying any of it is wrong. Im saying none of you know for sure so stop pretending you do. 

Another example of why tests are 99% poorly done then taken as fact by all. No damage numbers RNG crits etc. You didn't even show HP to see the damage per hit. You showed his health bar and what it "looked like" Also used a warrior skill that is already a guaranteed crit. 

Again not saying kzarka isnt stronger. but most of these tests are garbage and far from fact. 

Posted

Like I said in my first post you can assume it does more damage or hits more often or whatever it may be. But Im loling at the people in this post who are convinced of the differences when there is no confirmation whatsoever that any of it is true. Its false information no matter how many tests you do. Just like that failstack chart that is floating around. Are you more likely if you have those stacks? Sure i'd imagine so. but is it accurate to say those numbers are 100% on point and thats the exact probability of getting an enchant? No because its the nature of RNG YOU DONT KNOW! 

I am not saying any of it is wrong. Im saying none of you know for sure so stop pretending you do. 

So because you've not been spoonfed the information you're immediately reluctant to believe anything?

That chart came about likely after thousands of attempts from KR which has been out for much longer than NA.

Having a blue weapon that is so easily attainable being the exact same as a yellow weapon that has a 25%(maybe?) drop chance per channel every ~1.5-2 days, makes absolutely no sense hence why people do tests with both and share the results.  I've never seen a test show that Liverto is better so I know what i'm going to think.  You can believe what you want.

Posted

So because you've not been spoonfed the information you're immediately reluctant to believe anything?

That chart came about likely after thousands of attempts from KR which has been out for much longer than NA.

Having a blue weapon that is so easily attainable being the exact same as a yellow weapon that has a 25%(maybe?) drop chance per channel every ~1.5-2 days, makes absolutely no sense hence why people do tests with both and share the results.  I've never seen a test show that Liverto is better so I know what i'm going to think.  You can believe what you want.

lol again another person who jumps to post without reading the content. 

Liverto is not stronger in my opinion. Tests are great. but They are not FACT at all so stop parading like they are confirmed information. its misleading. Please read the post before responding. 

Its the same idea behind drop rates. you could get a specific drop x times in x period of time. You can spend that same amount of time and get nothing the following run. 

Also love the spoonfed comment. Shows your ignorance :)  

Posted

There is no confirmation in russian that Kzarka has in any way more AP, seen or hidden, then liverto. Only somethign about 4%-5% acc. If you can't link me the official statement, a test with more than 100k hits or more or anouncement about this stuff, you're making this up.

Posted

Official statement from whom?  We can't even get accurate patch notes.  

If Kzarka had the same damage as Liverto then using an Acc offhand should not make any difference between Kzarka and Liverto.

Posted

go yellow or go home. ... That is all

Posted

Another example of why tests are 99% poorly done then taken as fact by all. No damage numbers RNG crits etc. You didn't even show HP to see the damage per hit. You showed his health bar and what it "looked like" Also used a warrior skill that is already a guaranteed crit. 

Again not saying kzarka isnt stronger. but most of these tests are garbage and far from fact. 

Good points, however i'd say that the reason we don't know isn't because RNG, it's because of everything is so -----ing mysterious. Archeage had loads of RNG in every aspect of combat, and people were coming up with really exact numbers because we had a lot of input/output numbers  Pretty much every stat in this game is a giant ?. We don't know exactly how much crit/AP buffs 1-5 affect crit/AP, we don't know how acc works, we don't know base accuracy, we don't know how AP vs increased damage works, we don't know how base armor evasion works, etc. It's just a giant shitpile of who the ----- knows.

1 person likes this