• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Who/What is this?

38 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw this guy while grinding at sausans. Anyone else seen this guy before? Was spotted by 2 other guild members aswell.

Nz9xg49.jpg

AcSHwc8.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3spoopy

sU7WYbc.jpg

Edited by Jaluvshuskies
1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe it's a GM.

Posted

i think its one of the GMs because other people have also seen this "person" before....

Posted

Clearly a hacker, I hope you made sure to report this individual.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yes i met this guy too, followed me for solid 5 mins. was attacking me but not hitting, i couldn't hit him but also couldn't walk through him

http://imgur.com/a/t0B7Q

edit: actually just noticed mine looked different with sword and  shield :)

Edited by Humbugsen

Posted

While that is certainly a cool looking model, this appears to be an NPC from another area of the game world that has decided to take a journey in the hopes of a better life and new friends. Worry not they should vanish after a little while, summoned back to fulfill their duty of being blown up repeatedly and having their shiny loot taken.

Just for extra clarification that is not a GM, we do have a cool costume too though, and generally speaking if you see one of us we will talk to you instead of trying to communicate via staring menacingly at you.

19 people like this

Posted (edited)

I had this happen to me while I was testing some things on the QA server.. It was really spooky

P.S if you see this do a game repair as you most likely have some corruption :)

To do a repair

Go to installation folder

Rename version.dat to config.filecheck (windows will yell at you for changing the extension JUST DO IT)

Start launcher, it should say Checking Files not downloading.

??? Profit

Edited by GM_Huego
4 people like this

Posted

Someone once told me to rename the version.dat file - and the whole game re-downloaded. :P

2 people like this

Posted

Deleting/Renaming version.dat will do a similar check, however it says "downloading" even if its not downloading anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saw this guy while grinding at sausans. Anyone else seen this guy before? Was spotted by 2 other guild members aswell.

Nz9xg49.jpg

AcSHwc8.jpg

thats @PM_Jouska in his new form. His mighty banner hammer was unfused with the black spirit over many smites. He's come for your souls. Repent now of the crime and his justice will be quick and painless

Posted

While that is certainly a cool looking model, this appears to be an NPC from another area of the game world that has decided to take a journey in the hopes of a better life and new friends. Worry not they should vanish after a little while, summoned back to fulfill their duty of being blown up repeatedly and having their shiny loot taken.

Just for extra clarification that is not a GM, we do have a cool costume too though, and generally speaking if you see one of us we will talk to you instead of trying to communicate via staring menacingly at you.

I have never seen this NPC before, not that I can remember. Any idea where I can find it ? Just for curiosity and screenshots with him :D 

Posted

A character similar to this was standing at heidel storage this morning

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the clarification :P

Posted

Isn't that a Cadry Ruins wizard?

Posted

A classic case of when the NPC's have better armor design than the players.

1 person likes this

Posted

FREE.thumb.PNG.fe445956aa95eadb4c96f7087

xD hahahahahahaha loooooooooooool

Posted

A classic case of when the NPC's have better armor design than the players.

unless u mean regular non-pearl shop armor... 

Goyen.thumb.jpg.ec6eef79033ca14d78af5be5

ridC8xE.jpg

02_no_logo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_oacx3oy1KU1ts2l2ao4_r1_1280.jpg

u were saying?

Posted (edited)

.....most likely have some  corruption  :)

just in case you didn't fully appreciate how Ominous and surreal this statement can be read as... 

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted

unless u mean regular non-pearl shop armor... 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

u were saying?

that second to last picture...where the rest of that top lol. 

Posted

generally speaking if you see one of us we will talk to you instead of trying to communicate via staring menacingly at you.

You should consider changing it up once in a while.

Posted

not sure xD 

i mean I know the highlight of that outfitter is the underboob, but maybe that screenshot was taken with not full dura

maxresdefault.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

that happens when picture was taken in low quality graphic