• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp Top Tier Class for 1on1 pvp - Let's Vote!

Top Tier Class for 1on1 pvp - Let's Vote!   322 votes

1. 1. "Best" class for 1on1 pvp atm?

• Warrior
    • Ranger
    • Berserker
    • Sorceress
    • Valkyrie
    • Wizard/Witch
    • Tamer
    • Musa/Maehwa
    • Ninja?
    • Kunoichi?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Vote on what class you believe is crushing everyone! :D

Posted

Dies this even need to be asked?

With or without dark flame, the answer week always be

Zerker. :'D

Posted

Between sorceress and tamer, but most tamers are girls so they inherently really suck.

Posted

Valkyrie if they know what they are doing. Always either blocking or dashing with super armor, can't be CCd if played properly, has self heals, and can wait for an opportunity for a CC combo and then go back to blocking/dashing until she hits a stun again.

Posted

Equal skill and gear a valk will win against any class.

Posted

Who the ----- voted for ranger 1vs1 loled hard

5 people like this

Posted

Equal skill and gear a valk will win against any class.

Not open world. Who cares about arranged no potion + random rules duels in a limited arena area? I dunno. Maybe a couple of streamers or some duelling community? But that's what valks are good at.

Sorceress however shits on any class 1v1 and 1vX in real PvP/PK scenarios. Valk doesn't have enough mobility to keep up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Between sorceress and tamer, but most tamers are girls so they inherently really suck.

Yeah.. ' suck' Majority of girls I know wreck everyone.... Im also one of them though... that would mean I also suck.. If I suck then everyone else sucks more.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah.. ' suck' Majority of girls I know wreck everyone.... Im also one of them though... that would mean I also suck.. If I suck then everyone else sucks more.

There's so much sucking going on in this statement I'm beginning to think the vast majority of the gamers that play BDO suck regardless of gender. But that'd be a true statement so I can neither conform nor deny your suckiness without witnessing it firsthand. 

All the tamers I know are guys, which makes this statement false and potato. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I can only say 7 people at least here totally suck, they voted witch/wizard.

Posted

Not open world. Who cares about arranged no potion + random rules duels in a limited arena area? I dunno. Maybe a couple of streamers or some duelling community? But that's what valks are good at.

Sorceress however shits on any class 1v1 and 1vX in real PvP/PK scenarios. Valk doesn't have enough mobility to keep up.

Sorceress really isn't as overpowered as everyone seems to think. Don't get me wrong though, they're very good and definitely up there as one of the best 1v1 classes.

It's really hard to say which class is the best, but from what I've seen tamers are incredibly strong 1v1 and probably one of the best, if not the best 1v1 class.

Posted

Sorceress really isn't as overpowered as everyone seems to think. Don't get me wrong though, they're very good and definitely up there as one of the best 1v1 classes.

It's really hard to say which class is the best, but from what I've seen tamers are incredibly strong 1v1 and probably one of the best, if not the best 1v1 class.

Sorceress is good, but it's not good in 1v1s, everything they do is so telegraphed anyone with half a brain will get out of the way before they take any damage. Tamers however, Tamers are just aids to fight as a melee class, and the -----ing ----- of a pet eats all of your -----ing CCs, and then whenever you do manage to CC the Tamer the -----ing ----- pet stuns you so you can't do shit to the Tamer. 

Sorry I had to vent. So Tamers are probably the best 1v1 class, I'd put Musa/Maewah up there before I put Sorc, Zerker is good but no self heal kinda gimps them, Warriors are good, Valks are really good because they get the full package. Block, heal, damage, prolly Tamer or Valk with Musa/Maewah coming close seconds then Sorc. 

Posted

Dark Elf

Posted

Elf Dark

Posted

Probably Sorc, Zerker. Honorable mention for Wizards because they can just keep healing all of their HP.

Posted (edited)

Warrior all the way, trully imba in 1v1 currently if mastered.

tamer is standing on the same foot tho

Edited by Wolff

Posted

you can suck me off any time

1 person likes this

Posted

you can suck me off any time

No. Just no. Absolutely not, no. Just -----ing no. No. No -----ing way. NO.

Posted (edited)

Honorable mention for Wizards because they can just keep healing all of their HP.

You have no clue about wizards.

Also who let the horny socially awkward teens in here?

Edited by Kat

Posted

You have no clue about wizards.

Also who let the horny socially awkward teens in here?

Seems you attract them, unfortunately :D

I'm an eejit and voted Ranger, not entirely sure wtf I was thinking but alas even with the Sorc nerfs Sorc is probably still the #1

Posted (edited)

1v1 list imo:

1.Tamer/Berserker/Sorc               (long CC, counter-CC, high damage, i-frames, good mobility)
2.Valkyrie                                     (Higher burst dmg and self-sustain than warrior/blader/plum)
3.Warrior/Musa/Maewha             (mediocre, only true strength is 1v1, mediocre damage, great mobility)
4.Ranger/Wizard/Witch        (sucks at 1v1 lets face it, but one of the best at mass gvg)

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Seems you attract them, unfortunately :D

How do I attract them if I posted after they did? Logic?

Posted

They're attracted to the faintest hint of the opposite sex and some of them have even learned to predict where they'll be. 

It's rather unfortunate really, the best way to put them down is with a 2 by 4, just knock them over the head with it and dispose of the body. 

Posted

It was a joke >.>

Posted

i just voted for Wizards, coz im so stronk. I'll beat everyone.