• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wanted: HighBounty

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Would be interesting if OP is Erendis impersonating one of his saltier victims in order to get some entertainment out of being hunted and for Serofog to get hated when he doesn't pay up and claims it wasn't him who posted this.

If not, potential bounty hunters should strike a deal with Erendis and share the reward.

You display snake like deception, a snake in the grass if you will... You're that slimy friend in the group that no one completely trusts, nor likes. I suggest a career in politics

1 person likes this

Posted

OO bounties xD

Posted

Target Name: Erendis

Guild- Unknown

Between lvl 54-55, he's been killing me and my friends for past couple weeks as well as other people off guilds as well, as i propose this. First 3 people that screenshot him dead next to his body, will be rewarded with 80 valenica specials/70 Knight rations/ 60 serendia specials.

Also as a bouns to everyone else gets 25 exp potions + 20 brutal of death exliars.

Server: Orwen

i gotten killed by him as well and took/forced me out of a grinding area, switched and he was there waiting, but he is a wizard that has about 20 buffs and that is too ridiculous considering that is only so much buffs in the game, is their?

Well, hope throwing more flame into the bin for the fire against me now, if he reads this.

Posted

Eviscerat3

lmfao the edge

Posted

pretty sure flex is a troll guild, friend

you arent going to get very far if this is the path you choose

lol okay? Not exactly sure what "path" you're referring to there buddy, but GG thanks for your opinion. 

Posted

lol okay? Not exactly sure what "path" you're referring to there buddy, but GG thanks for your opinion. 

cause they're not going to care if you

you know what ill just let you learn about trolls on your own. xD

Posted

He just killed me 3-4 more times, while destroying my wagon as well it is kinda a annoying, not only that he is also full red.

Killing him would reduce his experience and his gear if someone can catch him :(, im only lv 51 with 131DP 81 AP

Posted

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.334ecd2aa7bf78f0

Posted

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.334ecd2aa7bf78f0

^Flex

:D

Come on it's not salt, it's not like they whine, bounties are fun times.

Posted

What he's saying.. is they (Flex) dont give a rats behind about it.. its what they do...  youd do better getting yourself in a guild and never traveling alone...
Especially since you decided to call the guy out here...
¬¬

Just my 2 cents

Posted

please help

Posted

You DO know you can switch servers, right?   However so can they...  And Im sure by now the whole guild knows about this thread and they are big enough to have ppl on every server...

the Hazards of  Publicly calling someone out..... the struggle  is real.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0