• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Orwen Telegraph *Focus: FoE is "Dishonorable," Former Axis Officer Speaks, Freelancer: Media is "Far From Neutral"*

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Focus Guild Leader: Focus Joined the Veritas Axis Because FoE is "Dishonorable" and "Toxic"

putin25n-4.jpg

Focus GM Tez, a/k/a Egress, commented on why Focus decided to join the Veritas Axis earlier this week, citing unsavory conduct from FoE raised in independent allegations:

"But I will tell you its mainly because of the "new" FoE and how dishonorable they have become with toxic players who harass and stalk females all while doxing players and there leader now slaps them on the wrist and allows cause he doesnt want FoE to die like it was before. Lost all respect for that dude."

A representative from FoE was not made available for comment.  These allegations come amidst swirling allegations that the Flex Allies are harboring numerous "doxxers" and other unsavory players.  Additional sources state that the Veritas Axis is the beneficiary of perceived "rude" behavior by FoE and Flex. 

Former Officer of Getout, now an affiliate of Luciform, Explains Decision to Leave Veritas Axis: "Alliance with them an escape route"

636035166237077332-USP-NBA--Golden-State

Former Getout officer Trevas commented on why he chose to leave Getout after they were "acquired" by Veritas Axis member Luciform:

"Luciform, along with: Black, Veritas and Legatum, always spoiled our game, then created an empathy with them. One day Luciform sent this 'invitation,' but I knew at the same time, it was just one of Luciform strategy to keep your city. But 90% of my members wanted to ally, because that would make the most quiet game for the guild. I opened voting, I lost, and I decided to leave because I considered an alliance with them as escape route, I never needed to ally myself with anyone, because of wars. Was because of this."

Parallels have been drawn to Kevin Durant signing with the Warriors, the team that knocked his former team out of the NBA playoffs. 

Chancellor Freelancer: Media is Unfair; Response from Prime Minister JohnCena: Veritas Axis is "Playing the Victim Card"

mainbushtrump.jpg

In brief comments, Veritas Chancellor Freelancer commented that the media is "far from neutral" and unfair.  Flex Prime Minister JohnCena responded, stating that the Veritas Axis, in particular Veritas, "likes to play the victim card when they have continuously throughout the game bullied smaller guilds," and that "[t]hey are far from being victims, and everyone on Orwen knows it."  Chancellor Freelancer was not available for further comment.  Prime Minister JohnCena also commented that Chancellor Freelancer only approves of "propaganda" and disapproved of rumors that various Veritas Axis members are "reporting in" to High Command on media outreach. 

Various neutrals generally decried the perceived escalating tension, contending that everyone should "just play the game," and raised questions whether the "top guilds" were colluding with each other.  In other news, LaughingCoffin is expected to declare bankruptcy.  Several notable members had already joined the Flex Allies. 

Response to Freelancer's Public Disavowment: "We're Not Into Your Super-Alliance Either"

Untitled.thumb.png.ebbba796fa7210fce2f07

In response to Chancellor Freelancer's denial of any alliance, guild leaders stated, "We're not into you either" and vocalized disapproval of Veritas' allegedly anticompetitive conduct.  As a result, several former members voted "Leave."  Projected field numbers has dropped for the Veritas Axis as a result, with several members refusing to commit any troops to the Axis. 

GODFATHERED: TERMS OF BRIBES DISCLOSED, VERITAS AXIS REACHES OUT TO MORE GUILDS w/ PROMISES OF RICHES

1*r0W7dq02NTvR_9xNMFCdFQ.jpeg

Multiple sources confirm the Veritas Axis has approached numerous guilds with promises of 100 million silver through final wars and a tier 3 node in exchange for joining the Axis.  In addition, sources indicate that the Veritas itself is approaching numerous unaligned guilds with "Godfather" offers of "alliance."  That's going to be a lot of mouths to feed and checks to cash!

ANALYSIS: Breaking Down the Combatants

Criteria: Name of guild (alt guilds); [Expected Numbers / Total Officially Registered]

THE VERITAS AXIS

Commanders: Freelancer, Agentile, Winters, Cookie, Egress

Veritas_Axis.thumb.png.0f1d0a89545c15151

Veritas (Legatum, Maximus, Romanum): 220/297

Luciform (Getout): 120/182

Black: 55/98

Focus: 30/60

Paintrains (Paintrain): 70/149 (aware of one other alt guild, can't put my finger on it)

SodiumRising: 30/70

Crackhouse: 25/62

Reservists (various PvErs, neutrals solicited by lesser Axis members): 25/47

Expected vs Registered Total: 575/965 (59.59% yield)

THE FLEX ALLIES

Commanders: JohnCena, Thork, Scottyz, Mange, Nizzarr

Flex_Allies.thumb.png.f64a977871cb096e81

Flex: 55/94

FoE: 60/99

LoTD: 50/96

Rage: 40/68

XenofOnslaught: 30/74

AVYSSOS (aware of one alt): 50(?)/90 (I don't have reliable data/firsthand knowledge, haven't seen them in the field)

Dysfunctional (?): 10/37

Blackdragon: 30/89

Honeybadgers: 15/35

Fire: 15/28

Expected v. Registered Total: 380/710 (53.52% yield)

ANALYSIS: THE NUMBERS ARE GETTING CLOSER...BUT ALLIES STILL OUTNUMBERED

hqdefault.jpg

Count on the Axis bringing in more than the expected amount.  Authoritarian guild structures and enforcement of discipline will likely increase the conservative yield figure.

Operation Heidel Lion?,

Auteur

Calling these columns the Orwen "Telegraph" because who the heck reads the drivel from the Guardian.

Edited by Auteur
12 people like this

Posted

Add Sodium Rising to the Veritas Alliance.

Posted

Add MangoBae to the Flex allies, we a real army 

Posted (edited)

http://www.legacybdo.com/allies

"These are a list of guilds that by no particular order are tied to our enemies, or otherwise we identify as neutral. This acts more as a list for our own members/leaders to know who to flag on over bosses/farm spots than anything else. Likewise, anyone we typically see rolling with these guilds are treated in similar fashion."

Lovely gaming environment for all. Join the darkside or be destroyed!!!  Another form of cyber bullying now found in MMOs.

Edited by katah

Posted

http://www.legacybdo.com/allies

"These are a list of guilds that by no particular order are tied to our enemies, or otherwise we identify as neutral. This acts more as a list for our own members/leaders to know who to flag on over bosses/farm spots than anything else. Likewise, anyone we typically see rolling with these guilds are treated in similar fashion."

Lovely gaming environment for all. Join the darkside or be destroyed!!!  Another form of cyber bullying now found in MMOs.

Also notice how in the op Focus (Fire) is in the Veritas Axis but on that website Fire is considered (Cowards) on that list :^)

53c1786fb40bffd51558357b08c9ab8c.jpg

Posted

Also notice how in the op Focus (Fire) is in the Veritas Axis but on that website Fire is considered (Cowards) on that list :^)

53c1786fb40bffd51558357b08c9ab8c.jpg

who's Fire?

Posted

who's Fire?

Who?

Posted

That's correct on Fire, splintered off from Focus.  Updates/leads always welcome.

Posted

You might want to double check on your Allied guilds... Don't think all of them are right there.

Posted

You might want to double check on your Allied guilds... Don't think all of them are right there.

Numbers are updated with fresh intel, the absence or addition of any guild speaks for itself.  Also receiving concrete info on the payments being offered to Axis collaborators, looking for more offers as a comparison. 

Posted

This is a very interesting thread. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that my guild, Aetherea, is:

• In an alliance that we have never discussed being a part of, including having our guild on a website, nice!
  • Only have 40 members in node wars, which is based on...what?

We were sure as hell surprised by both of these things since neither are true.

I'll make clear that we're not part of the Veritas alliance and never have been. I can't speak for Infernal and Sarcasm, but as the only two guilds we're actually allied with (and with Infernal, going back a few months) at the moment and ones I engage with as frequently as possible, I am fairly certain they are not as well. The only guild we've ever even spoken to in the "Titan" alliance is Black and they know how we feel about their super friends alliance - we don't support it and don't like it whatsoever.

The politics going on with all of these "hardcore" PVP guilds is shameful and embarrassing. I've been running my guild for 15 years, and I, nor my guild have ever been competitive or hardcore PVP type. So something is lost on me when I see all these competitive PVP guilds grouping up in massive scale to potentially avoid real fighting. Doesn't that go against what you all advertise?

To the OP - I love your newspaper style reporting but if you want information about my guild, just feel free to ask me directly so you can verify your sources. :)

13 people like this

Posted

I've never heard of half these guilds O.o

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is a very interesting thread. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that my guild, Aetherea, is:

We just listed you as a friend, not a member of any alliance on our site.

Take what Auteur says with a grain of salt ;). He listed a ton of guilds who are in no way our allies, nor would we want them to be.

Edited by Freelancer

Posted

We just listed you as a friend, not a member of any alliance on our site.

Take what Auteur says with a grain of salt ;)

Um. No.

Posted (edited)

The following guilds are not in any alliance with us:

Sith: 25/50

SodiumRising: 30/70

Aetherea: 40/99

Infernal: 35/75

Sarcasm: 35/82

Crackhouse: 25/62

Reservists (various PvErs, neutrals solicited by lesser Axis members): 80/276

Get_out

Each of the above guilds are either directly friends of ours, or friends of our allies, therefore we respect them the same. If you're going to twist things found on our website (which clearly states friends) than make sure to put in fine print that you are not basing this on any truths. They are not in any alliance with Veritas, and in many cases we don't even really know who they are. They do not share world bosses with us, or farm spots, or otherwise assist us in any way. We simply respect they're friends of Black/PTX/Luciform. Thanks sexy.

Fixing your numbers:

Veritas (Legatum, Maximus, Romanum): 160/240

Luciform: 70/100

Black: 70/100  (you actually undershot this a bit)

Focus: 20/60

Paintrains (Paintrain): 35/149 (aware of one other alt guild, can't put my finger on it) (they field max 35-40, if you paid attention)

Total in "Axis": 335  vs 390 "Allies".

Edited by Freelancer
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dysfunctional is inactive.

Auteur you have no idea of the server politics - pls stop fam.

p.s flex is trash tier - 1/10 would not ally.

p.p.s FoE is trash tier 3/10 would not ally

Edited by Autism
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

^ 10/10 would ally with any1 who can actually be a challenge in PvP to save epeen from being possibly hurt.

It really reminds me of the forum PvE community who would rather kill themselves repeatedly than risk -POSSIBLY- getting killed once a month by a random guy.

Edited by Nebz
1 person likes this

Posted

Both alliances are very capable and fairly close in numbers (if each alliance were to fight side by side). In fact, these 2 alliances make Orwen by far the most interesting server for PvP compared to any of the other NA/EU servers. Looking forward to a fun future of sieging with my fellow Orwen friendlies/foes. Kudos!

Posted

The following guilds are not in any alliance with us:

Each of the above guilds are either directly friends of ours, or friends of our allies, therefore we respect them the same. If you're going to twist things found on our website (which clearly states friends) than make sure to put in fine print that you are not basing this on any truths. They are not in any alliance with Veritas, and in many cases we don't even really know who they are. They do not share world bosses with us, or farm spots, or otherwise assist us in any way. We simply respect they're friends of Black/PTX/Luciform. Thanks sexy.

Fixing your numbers:

Veritas (Legatum, Maximus, Romanum): 160/240

Luciform: 70/100

Black: 70/100  (you actually undershot this a bit)

Focus: 20/60

Paintrains (Paintrain): 35/149 (aware of one other alt guild, can't put my finger on it) (they field max 35-40, if you paid attention)

Total in "Axis": 335  vs 390 "Allies".

100% false.  Get Out got paid by Luciform.  Last night,  SR got given a node by Luciform.  Watch the final wars to see who gets pay outs.

Freelancer lives to spin, lie and allow his guild to cheat and hack.   

Posted

This has got to be the dumbest post I've ever seen rofl ... you guys need to take some time off the game it's getting to your heads lmfaooo

OMG NO U GUYS BEAT US BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE NUMBERS!!! ... Quality > Quantity... haven't you ever heard of that before? Lul

Posted

Jeez, these threads are so fun to read!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to remind you all that the telegraph didn't bring news or bring a local news papers story, it was meant for important direct messages. That is all.

1 person likes this

Posted

This has got to be the dumbest post I've ever seen rofl ... you guys need to take some time off the game it's getting to your heads lmfaooo

OMG NO U GUYS BEAT US BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE NUMBERS!!! ... Quality > Quantity... haven't you ever heard of that before? Lul

Says the guy scared to fight Veritas.

Posted (edited)

The sad part of all this is, the supposedly "top tier" and self-proclaimed strongest guilds on the server won't fight each other in a real siege war.  Wouldn't that be the most fun and engaging war to be apart of?  And no, the scrim bs is the most carebear thing I've heard of from supposed "hardcore PvP" guilds.

Also @Walk check your own website.  Some friends you guys are O.o

Edited by pcid93

Posted (edited)

This is hella funny the stuff this guy does and its awesome while shoveling and processing at work to read this.

Focus was 27 players at the last node war.  More show up on Saturday because sadly most of us work weekdays

Edited by Tez