• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Orwen Telegraph *Focus: FoE is "Dishonorable," Former Axis Officer Speaks, Freelancer: Media is "Far From Neutral"*

85 posts in this topic

Posted

sure but i dont want any trouble :(.

Same here, I just want some pancakes, and maybe some maple syrup if that's on the table? :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here, I just want some pancakes, and maybe some maple syrup if that's on the table? :3

hell yeah, it aint paincakes w.o syrup

2 people like this

Posted

Orwen is the official forum pvp server, those Edan guys are dodgers.

5 people like this

Posted

hell yeah, it aint paincakes w.o syrup

You. I like you.

Posted

Doesnt matter how he is or painted the facts are the facts.  

I am not here to dispute whether someone over the last 2 months crossed the line while playing this game and attacked Freelancer's character in RL or whether or not a female officer of another guild was harassed or the role she might have played in the drama. What I am stating is that I have seen this exact pattern in other games with Freelancer/TL using drama to further an agenda with a zerg alliance.

Speaking from past experience, I feel he is simply using this drama (like he has in the past with other drama) as a facade to justify and enlist the support of guilds that he cannot bribe or coerce and also using it as a lazy man's marketing ploy. Think of it as a marketing strategy where he acquires more minions that volunteer to jump on board to stroke his huge ego by feeding him this good guy crap as he sits back watching the lambs lead themselves to his slaughterhouse.  One thing I can say about Freelancer, he is not a dumb guy- very conniving and a master of twisting and manipulation. 

The fact is when you attack someones RL or harass female officers to no end over and over for the past 2 months you cross a line while playing a mmo.

I do not condone any harassment inside or outside of game but if real harassment was taking place and I didn't have a hidden agenda and were not looking for drama, I would follow the chain of command and report the behavior you describe pursuing it until the perpetrators were removed from the game. If the behavior continued, I would report all the way through local, state and federal levels if need be. But as I said, this is me and I do not incite or welcome drama in game nor do I have a hidden agenda where I would benefit from it. 

Many will agree and and go to the side that was infracted.  FoE has no respect or honor....facts.

Freelancer's actions are consistent in every game he plays, just another drama/excuse. If you look at Freelancer's history you will see him stating before this game launched  that he was after FoE so why are people surprised when there is drama centering around FoE (or anyone for that matter) especially when it once again benefits Freelancer and his Team Legacy zerg alliance strategy? ;)

Posted

To where exactly do you think those LC guild members swapped to? Heh.

Its not all of the guilds were against, absolutely not. To give a single example though, it is FoE. They harbor a group of about 7-8 people originally from TBT and other shitter guilds like Malicious. If you dont know who i am talking about then my argument is moot. These are people who are horrible at pvp but thrive in the "whisper" game, messaging you to shit talk you about the latest doxing findings and insult you with them. Most are in FoE, few in Flex. By proxy, we kill a bunch of otherwise respectful pvp guilds simply because they are allied with FoE, although they themselves would never recruit those types of people, or allow them to exist.

You can paint me as Satan, i dont care. Just like when out of nowhere when we smashed Malicious out of the server for telling kids on their stream to commit suicide, we do actually fight with certain principles. We will shit talk about ingame pvp until the sun goes down, but you cross the IRL lines and youll face the same heat as WAL, Malicious, TBT, etc and all the guilds before them. 

The guilds in our alliance and those listed as friends were in similar scenarios, their leaderships getting threats, sexual harassment. Ask them. They never asked for a thing. We simply heard about the situation, looked at the evidence, and beat the stuffing out of the arrogant sobs. Those two examples are allied with FoE now. One other guild working with them were particularly nasty in regards to speaking out against the LGBT community, which triggered both us and Luciform. These guilds we helped, moment they found out they all either directly or indirectly allied with FoE,  we didnt need to "bribe" them. They were more than happy to help for causes bigger than BDO.

Alternatively you can just say "Freelancer is a big meanie and liar" and that's cool too. Always easier to act off emotion than reason with logic. The moment you start fact checking, minds are blown.

I dont disagree with most of what is said here.  Not in the slightest.   These guilds are hardly relevant in the large scheme of things.

Orwen is basically  Veritas, Luciform,  Flex,  LoTD and Black when it comes to relevant siege guilds. 

Yet all the hatred seems aimed at Flex not the guilds listed above.   Is this to "stoke the fire" with the only real opponent you guys have? 

Posted (edited)

Exactly the responses we expected. 

Keep it salty friends ;) At the end of the day it comes down to good ol PvP, no matter what your motives are. Truth is, 99% of my members just enjoy the tears - true story.

I dont disagree with most of what is said here.  Not in the slightest.   These guilds are hardly relevant in the large scheme of things.

Orwen is basically  Veritas, Luciform,  Flex,  LoTD and Black when it comes to relevant siege guilds. 

Yet all the hatred seems aimed at Flex not the guilds listed above.   Is this to "stoke the fire" with the only real opponent you guys have? 

You wont believe me, but let me tell you I honestly have zero issue with Flex as a whole. Most of our members dont. We gave them shit for the tower lifting thing (and denying alliances huehue) but that was all in good fun and they give us shit for whaling, as we deserve. John_Cena is a fun guy to talk to and im sure IRL hed be one hell of a drinking buddy.

Edited by Freelancer
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Exactly the responses we expected. 

Keep it salty friends ;) At the end of the day it comes down to good ol PvP, no matter what your motives are. Truth is, 99% of my members just enjoy the tears - true story.

Another typical response from Freelancer- dismiss everything as salt and talk about good pvp as he hides behind numbers again. You never disappoint my old friend. ;)

Oh and this typical pseudo-buddy tactic he often employs in whispers, chat, on forums with someone he wants to avoid conflict with or hope to ally with- always an agenda with Freelancer's actions- ALWAYS. 

You wont believe me, but let me tell you I honestly have zero issue with Flex as a whole. Most of our members dont. We gave them shit for the tower lifting thing (and denying alliances huehue) but that was all in good fun and they give us shit for whaling, as we deserve. John_Cena is a fun guy to talk to and im sure IRL hed be one hell of a drinking buddy.

Edited by realistic1

Posted

Another typical response from Freelancer- dismiss everything as salt and talk about good pvp as he hides behind numbers again. You never disappoint my old friend. ;)

Hide behind numbers? At what point do you want to do a 1v1, 5v5, 10v10 or more to prove how asinine that statement is. I only hide behind Paladin and Glare because theyre scary and keep all the sorcs off me <3

#sorcsOP

Posted

VERITAS LOL
Why does no one bring it up? come on please someone bring it up!

Posted

Hide behind numbers? At what point do you want to do a 1v1, 5v5, 10v10 or more to prove how asinine that statement is. I only hide behind Paladin and Glare because theyre scary and keep all the sorcs off me <3

#sorcsOP

Just curious, which Glare player is your favorite? ;)  

Careful Free, your last reply almost made you look a bit triggered and I don't want to have to break out the overly used adolescent salt cliche on you.... O.o

Happy gaming my old friend :D

Posted

If possible, could I get some pancakes?

Can I get some with some blueberries?

Posted

Just curious, which Glare player is your favorite? ;)  

Careful Free, your last reply almost made you look a bit triggered and I don't want to have to break out the overly used adolescent salt cliche on you.... O.o

Happy gaming my old friend :D

Ah dude, im at work chilling enjoying a smoothie. Forum PvP passes the time, thats all. Us Orwen folks have to bear teeth before Edan rips us apart ;)

Happy gaming to you as well.

Posted

Doesnt matter how he is or painted the facts are the facts.  The fact is when you attack someones RL or harass female officers to no end over and over for the past 2 months you cross a line while playing a mmo. Many will agree and and go to the side that was infracted.  FoE has no respect or honor....facts.

I dont know why the past is brought up when we are discussing current events. If that were the case hows your past look in games and life? I am sure you have had ups and downs right so talk about the here and now which is the topic at hand. Suprisingly FoE has poached with lies and promises most of Focus members while Freelancer and his "inner circle" have but one Focus members in it only. FoE on other hand tons.  So who is poaching smaller guilds of members again?

The past is brought up because it's a continued trend that has ruined servers TL has been a part of and the gaming cmmunity as a whole can do without the lies, tactics and game breaking alliances.

Look at these forms for instance.  Ruined.

Posted

It was brought to FoE attention and ignored so sorry to say it was allowed and condoned.  Of course its been taken to the chain of command but when that command ignores it you kinda lose all respect right?

Posted

KINDA a mute point to say we zerg because were protecting women children and gays, when you have been zerging since day one. prolly the dumbest thing I've heard Freelancer say yet

The only dumb thing in this sentence is your grammar :D

moot[1].jpg

Posted

It was brought to FoE attention and ignored so sorry to say it was allowed and condoned.  Of course its been taken to the chain of command but when that command ignores it you kinda lose all respect right?

I wasn't suggesting to bring this (whatever this actually is) to FoE's attention, I suggested this be handled through Daum and the person be removed from game. If the situation is one as grave as you claim, Daum should have been contacted immediately and the action pursued through other avenues if it continued. I assume with the situation as severe as you described with RL attacks and harassment, this was the first course of action right? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by LegacyofPreston

Posted (edited)

The only dumb thing in this sentence is your grammar :D

moot[1].jpg

sorry I forgot that metaphors or symbolism doesnt fly in the forums my bad, don't forget the period at the end of your sentence ;^). You also DIDN'T point out that KINDA was all cappsed so maybe you should work on your grammar correcting.

Edited by wedgehoe

Posted

You can tell a lot about a person based on their reaction when you walk in out of the cold and slap them dead across the face a few times.  Analyzing the series of events that follow provides a more comprehensive view, rather than the guarded and shallow responses one typically receives with cordial discourse.

Posted (edited)

Let's talk a little about respect. My group and I kept your guild alive during our time in there. We didn't mind doing the endless guild missions and we enjoyed everyone's company, but after we left you kind of went off the deep end.Let's not forget this gem.

LOL your group did not keep anything alive and in fact it pushed out alot of players to flex and foe along with the fact your group was a toxic clique that formed in guild everyone could see.  Your were caught lying blatantly on video and you constantly send pms to val, myself harassing us and we have blocked you.  You doxed someones real life and posted stuff cause your probably one of the most salty kids I have met in any game to date.  Pming me the other night right before I blocked you with "bring more please" when you couldn't even kill me solo is stupid and shows how salty you are.  You killed a bunch of 52s and 53s doing a guild mission wow so pro lol.  You have constantly lied to old Focus members and new ones and still do about everything to poach them from us and I know you do it with other guilds to as I get the pms back to me asking "whats the deal with this angelum person"

You failed in TBT so your salty, then you failed at forming a alliance against vertias and TBT broke up because your failure, you failed in focus showing everyone you cant lead or even be a officer for shit as not one person respected you and still says how bad you were at leadership role, you went to make a guild on your own and failed at that and now your failing in FOE.  I think your track record of failure speaks more than anything you could ever post against me or anyone for that matter. Your salt overfloweth all cups buddy. :) 

Edited by Tez

Posted

Let's talk a little about respect. My group and I kept your guild alive during our time in there. We didn't mind doing the endless guild missions and we enjoyed everyone's company, but after we left you kind of went off the deep end.Let's not forget this gem.

[Image]

Oh hey I remember that. That was fun ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh hey I remember that. That was fun ^_^ 

It's ok, I am so glad Gin is now in Veritas!!!! We <3 her :D:D:D

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't typically post in drama threads such as these but as my guild (FoE) is continually being called under attack I feel it necessary to say something.

Did one of our members use a picture from Freelancers facebook profile as his picture on these forums?  Yes.  This was publicly called out by Freelancer and brought to leaderships attention afterwards.  That person then apologized to Freelancer as it was an inappropriate joke and not what we would expect from a FoE member.

No other situation of "doxing" or "harassing" has been brought to leaderships attention but we would do anything in our power to stop it or remove those people if it truly had a malicious intent.  This is in no was what FoE is about.  

Drumming up a hate campaign against us for a single persons crime (that they apologized for since, yes it was inappropriate), it just silly and ridiculous.  Play it how you want but we try our best as a guild to not start or spread drama.  We actually regularly remove anyone who starts drama as a zero drama policy has been one of our major rules that has allowed us to survive as a gaming community for over 15 years.

Sure we all have some level of shit talking internally but its a game and that's only natural.  We don't however go spewing that hate or drama on the forums because we try our best to stick to some higher level of dignity for other people whenever possible.

At the end of the day we're all just having fun and believe it or not we do respect the other guilds on the server.  It might not feel that way when we're killing each other but like I said, it's just a game and we leave it at that.

4 people like this

Posted

Its not all of the guilds were against, absolutely not. To give a single example though, it is FoE. They harbor a group of about 7-8 people originally from TBT and other shitter guilds like Malicious. If you dont know who i am talking about then my argument is moot. These are people who are horrible at pvp but thrive in the "whisper" game, messaging you to shit talk you about the latest doxing findings and insult you with them. Most are in FoE, few in Flex. By proxy, we kill a bunch of otherwise respectful pvp guilds simply because they are allied with FoE, although they themselves would never recruit those types of people, or allow them to exist.

Pretty bullshit statement. I was in Malicious, in fact I was an officer. We have NEVER doxed nor have we engaged in this "whisper" game you're talking about. In fact, we've kicked a few people who try to take shit outside the game. I know I've kicked two, and I don't see them in game anymore so hopefully they're gone for good. That was what Malicious was about; we trolled, we shit talked, we would piss you off but we keep things in game. 

Just like when out of nowhere when we smashed Malicious out of the server for telling kids on their stream to commit suicide, we do actually fight with certain principles. 

Quit your bullshit, that NEVER happened. You know, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, like maybe you were not making things up, maybe you were just telling everyone your perspective, and it would make sense that you'd see it a certain way but this is solid proof of you making shit up. I've been recruited during CBT2 and was in Malicious since day 1 of the headstart. We did NOT have a stream, and the biggest thing we did that was stream related was following the leader of Expletives(? correct my spelling if wrong) and giving him a hard time. We also went to the same streamer's chatbox and posted our recruitment message which flooded the box, got us banned from his channel and twitch, and that was about it. We had fun, he may have had a hard time, viewers got some drama, it ended there. No doxxing like you claim, no telling kids to commit suicide, and none of whatever else you're about to pull out of your ass. Don't even get me started about how you've "smashed Malicious out of the server." Malicious died from internal reasons, none of your "we smashed them so they quit" ego-stroking. In fact, a lot of us are still in the game. Despite what you claim that these "arrogant sobs" moved to FoE and allied with them, a lot of us are in your mega alliance :) But unlike you, we're all still friends, we know it's just a game and we keep it that way. We may be in different guilds but we still talk, do things together, have fun, hunt each other down, that sort.

There you have it folks, Freelancer being called on his bullshit.

1 person likes this