• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whos excited for another nerf?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you guys think we will be in crosshairs again ? is it only me that expects nerf this week ?

Posted

maybe not this week - but we will be in crosshairs for sure in one of the upcoming patches

Posted

You definitely need the nerf... so yeah it would be something good for the game.

2 people like this

Posted

sorc Need more dmg :( cant kill anything

Posted

You definitely need the nerf... so yeah it would be something good for the game.

Or they could also bring other classes up to where they should be. Most notably warrior.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah we will get nerfed by the carebears who can't even win carried by immense gear lol and then blame it on the fact sorc is OP

Anyway this game is not to stay for long, the community is one of the most idiotic I have ever encountered and just solo playing because of that, it's starting to bore me on whatever class I am playing atm

Edited by Flaw

Posted

Or they could also bring other classes up to where they should be. Most notably warrior.

Sure... but its not gonna happen... so nerf it up

Posted

Sure... but its not gonna happen... so nerf it up

With the recent changes and bugs and fixes and whateveryouwanttocallit it's unlikely to happen with awakenings "just around the corner"

Anything you have problems with specifically? - Regarding the Sorceress. (Assuming "LOLOPDARKFLAME")

Posted

With the recent changes and bugs and fixes and whateveryouwanttocallit it's unlikely to happen with awakenings "just around the corner"

Anything you have problems with specifically? - Regarding the Sorceress. (Assuming "LOLOPDARKFLAME")

To be honest im talking more in general for this game.. the real disgrace is the ranger class, sorcerers could be countered even with great effort, but after dark flame return is just faceroll too. Very very bad balancing in general.. anyone who played a warrior against those classes atm understand.

1 person likes this

Posted

To all of players saying Sorc op DF op, try to go and do unlimited RBF and then come back to me. Its all about group pvp at this point, and sorc is not the very best at it. it was known from start that sorc was one of the best 1v1 classes.

Do group pvp against geard players and then come back here talk about balance.

Warrior that every 1 say it worst class in game can almost 1 shot me with his ulti after a grab.

Zerker can chain grab you from 100 to 0

Ranger usually i die once they (if they) get knockdown on me, i get melted in 2 seconds

Valk is worst class to fight against

Go into unlimited RBF do whole day of pvp and u will see who are the top dogs there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah we will get nerfed by the carebears who can't even win carried by immense gear lol and then blame it on the fact sorc is OP

Anyway this game is not to stay for long, the community is one of the most idiotic I have ever encountered and just solo playing because of that, it's starting to bore me on whatever class I am playing atm

Please leave then, in my opinion the community has been becoming better over the past few months as all the qqers and nay sayers have been leaving, given that daum still has a long way before this game can become increasingly popular in the NA/EU version.

The fact that DF skill was reimbursed back to it's original 1 shotting/combo means that this certain class becomes infinitely better then all current classes in 1 v 1 and even group scenarios, there is no such thing of losing with immense gear, when you are not able to escape the given ability and aren't even given a chance to outplay the opponent.

Posted

To all of players saying Sorc op DF op, try to go and do unlimited RBF and then come back to me. Its all about group pvp at this point, and sorc is not the very best at it. it was known from start that sorc was one of the best 1v1 classes.

Do group pvp against geard players and then come back here talk about balance.

Warrior that every 1 say it worst class in game can almost 1 shot me with his ulti after a grab.

Zerker can chain grab you from 100 to 0

Ranger usually i die once they (if they) get knockdown on me, i get melted in 2 seconds

Valk is worst class to fight against

Go into unlimited RBF do whole day of pvp and u will see who are the top dogs there.

Well this game is GEAR. 100% gear. If you are undergeared.. or maybe the warrior you encoutered was better geared than you its logical. But on the same gear sorcerer can face melt a warrior in 2 seconds.. and certainly rangers pretty much everyone else. 

Posted

Well this game is GEAR. 100% gear. If you are undergeared.. or maybe the warrior you encoutered was better geared than you its logical. But on the same gear sorcerer can face melt a warrior in 2 seconds.. and certainly rangers pretty much everyone else. 

He is around same gear as me i asked the guy( duo accesorys and TRI main weapon)... Blocking costant movment then all he needs to do is land a grab on me and i was dead every time. i got 186 AP 230 DP

I really dont know how geard are you guys that do so bad on warrior, it is easier on Sorc but warrior is nowhere near worst class.

Posted

He is around same gear as me i asked the guy( duo accesorys and TRI main weapon)... Blocking costant movment then all he needs to do is land a grab on me and i was dead every time. i got 186 AP 230 DP

I really dont know how geard are you guys that do so bad on warrior, it is easier on Sorc but warrior is nowhere near worst class.

You certainly wrong on that.. warrior is bottom tier right now and can be easily countered. All you need to do with a sorc is get behind him and evade the one move he has for certain cc, the grapple. And if you do have 180 ap... breaking his shield would be 2 sec's. 

Posted (edited)

If I facemelt a warrior in 2 seconds, it implies the warrior wasn't actively doing anything to prevent that and probably not even blocking. Sorceress' have trouble fighting shield/grab classes cause our main damage ability's animation is fairly long and super predictable.

Warrior has a really good matchup against a Sorceress as well as Ranger and Wizard. More apparent in a 1v1 situation rather than a 20v20 situation.

I realise it's cool to make exaggerated statements regarding different situations, but this doesn't help anyone and just sets up for poor discussion.
I'm all for proper balancing across the classes, we should however NOT balance around player skill.

Edited by Scarflare

Posted

If I facemelt a warrior in 2 seconds, it implies the warrior wasn't actively doing anything to prevent that and probably not even blocking. Sorc has trouble for shield/grab classes cause our main damage ability's animation is fairly long and super predictable.

Warrior has a really good matchup against a Sorceress as well as Ranger and Wizard. More apparent in a 1v1 situation rather than a 20v20 situation.

I realise it's cool to make exaggerated statements regarding different situations, but this doesn't help anyone and just sets up for poor discussion.
I'm all for proper balancing across the classes, we should however NOT balance around player skill.

If you havent played warrior then its pointless to imply warriors can pretty much kill anyone right now. Because they cant. Their ap scaling is worse they have ONE reliable dps skill and that can be countered with anything. Im talking facts and there is no exaggeration in what im saying. After the cc nerf warrior is 0. To even say that a warrior can keep you cc'ed for example is a lie. There is only grapple and with the iframing like crazy in this game you can evade that easily..

Posted (edited)

You certainly wrong on that.. warrior is bottom tier right now and can be easily countered. All you need to do with a sorc is get behind him and evade the one move he has for certain cc, the grapple. And if you do have 180 ap... breaking his shield would be 2 sec's. 

How can u break his shield when he can grab you ? You think its easy to get behind a warrior that is not standing still ? i hate to say it but try looking at warrior pvps videos see what they do. I got few warriors in my guild also complaining and then you go out and meet amazing warriors that stomp you so easy,

Gear progress should slow down now, ppl will get to TRI really soon.

If you havent played warrior then its pointless to imply warriors can pretty much kill anyone right now. Because they cant. Their ap scaling is worse they have ONE reliable dps skill and that can be countered with anything. Im talking facts and there is no exaggeration in what im saying. After the cc nerf warrior is 0. To even say that a warrior can keep you cc'ed for example is a lie. There is only grapple and with the iframing like crazy in this game you can evade that easily..

I can iframe but how do i melt him in 2 seconds (like you said ) then if i iframe all the time ? Do DF get Grabed  its GG

and dont get me wrong im not saying Sorc doesnt need adjusment but warrior is far from worst class. Also im not sure if warrior has any Slows, but that does wonders on Sorcs iframes.

Edited by Salabajzer

Posted

How can u break his shield when he can grab you ? You think its easy to get behind a warrior that is not standing still ? i hate to say it but try looking at warrior pvps videos see what they do. I got few warriors in my guild also complaining and then you go out and meet amazing warriors that stomp you so easy,

Gear progress should slow down now, ppl will get to TRI really soon.

Im sry to be the one that tells you.. but the warrior that stomped you had really better gear than you.. Anyway. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JiDLZUfa30

I rest my case.

Posted

From reviewing all the past patch notes we and other regions have received, so far the KR patch notes are describing what we got in the past better than the notes Daum released themselves.

This leads me to believe that EU/NA has no influence in class balancing whatsoever, instead balancing seems to be handled exclusively by KR.

Posted

Im sry to be the one that tells you.. but the warrior that stomped you had really better gear than you.. Anyway. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JiDLZUfa30

I rest my case.

That is warrior standing still and letting sorc break is shield :S if you play warrior like that you should reroll.. one of the best movment abilities in game combine with block...

Posted

That is warrior standing still and letting sorc break is shield :S if you play warrior like that you should reroll.. one of the best movment abilities in game combine with block...

Dude.. the video is to show you how much time you need to break a 270 dp warriors shield... and i think it explains a lot. Sorcerer right now has the most op skill in the game.. that can one shot anything anywhere.. if you cant see that YOU should reroll. 

Posted

Dude.. the video is to show you how much time you need to break a 270 dp warriors shield... and i think it explains a lot. Sorcerer right now has the most op skill in the game.. that can one shot anything anywhere.. if you cant see that YOU should reroll. 

He Does DF 2 times u grab him do dmg then move out of the way get shield regenerated. You got amazing mobility i suggest you use it, dont be like those idiotic warriors that think shield can protect them forever.

i think you are too focused on another class while you should be looking on what YOU can do better with your own class. Also another great warrior is Millenium guild leader from Jordine, another great example how warrior should be played. i suggest u send him whisper if you play on this server.

DF oneshot ? yes shit geard players.

2 people like this

Posted

He Does DF 2 times u grab him do dmg then move out of the way get shield regenerated. You got amazing mobility i suggest you use it, dont be like those idiotic warriors that think shield can protect them forever.

i think you are too focused on another class while you should be looking on what YOU can do better with your own class. Also another great warrior is Millenium guild leader from Jordine, another great example how warrior should be played. i suggest u send him whisper if you play on this server.

DF oneshot ? yes shit geard players.

I dont uderstand why this turned up to be a pointing finger thingy.. i know how to play a warrior and it was me saying that warrior against sorcerer have good chances, in the start of this topic. I can surely tell you though good players can avoid getting grappled pretty easily. The matter was, though, nerfing a very bad balanced skill which is understandable by even most of you class. 

Posted

All i see in this video is how fcking long it took to break the shield with DF on a standing still warrior so ty for that, and in case you don't know 190 Ap is a lot.

All i hear from warrior is "i wanna keep blocking be invincible and oneshot you at the same time".

But to come back on topic yeah i expect ninja sorc nerf today.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont uderstand why this turned up to be a pointing finger thingy.. i know how to play a warrior and it was me saying that warrior against sorcerer have good chances, in the start of this topic. I can surely tell you though good players can avoid getting grappled pretty easily. The matter was, though, nerfing a very bad balanced skill which is understandable by even most of you class. 

Its l2p issue then for me and maybe you also.. me how to avoid grapple and you how to do it..

Also i dont think they balance game around 1 v 1 situations. like i said try to do unlimited RBF as sorc and u will see that you cannot do much like other classes can.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0