• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whos excited for another nerf?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

download.thumb.png.a249cb6ca54158403c581

Posted

Or they could also bring other classes up to where they should be. Most notably warrior.

Greatsword is all we ask, no need for buffs or shit. 

Posted

Its l2p issue then for me and maybe you also.. me how to avoid grapple and you how to do it..

Also i dont think they balance game around 1 v 1 situations. like i said try to do unlimited RBF as sorc and u will see that you cannot do much like other classes can.

Yes... thats the point from the start... if you cant do much like sorc... try being a fukin warrior in mass pvp situations.. completely useless. Well not completely, we do run around looking fabulous.

Posted

To all of players saying Sorc op DF op, try to go and do unlimited RBF and then come back to me. Its all about group pvp at this point, and sorc is not the very best at it. it was known from start that sorc was one of the best 1v1 classes.

Do group pvp against geard players and then come back here talk about balance.

Warrior that every 1 say it worst class in game can almost 1 shot me with his ulti after a grab.

Zerker can chain grab you from 100 to 0

Ranger usually i die once they (if they) get knockdown on me, i get melted in 2 seconds

Valk is worst class to fight against

Go into unlimited RBF do whole day of pvp and u will see who are the top dogs there.

if you get grab as sorc you are terribad or dont want abuse your lagframes

1 person likes this

Posted

Its funny cause its true...

Posted

Yes... thats the point from the start... if you cant do much like sorc... try being a fukin warrior in mass pvp situations.. completely useless. Well not completely, we do run around looking fabulous.

If you wanted to DPS why did you roll warrior???Roll DPS class or wait for your awakening since that's when warrior turn into DPS.

2 people like this

Posted

Like how every 1 thinks u can iframe forever.

Posted (edited)

All i see in this video is how fcking long it took to break the shield with DF on a standing still warrior so ty for that, and in case you don't know 190 Ap is a lot.

All i hear from warrior is "i wanna keep blocking be invincible and oneshot you at the same time".

But to come back on topic yeah i expect ninja sorc nerf today.

2 seconds is a long time for you? Almost not 2 seconds.. Did you go to school m8?

If you wanted to DPS why did you roll warrior???Roll DPS class or wait for your awakening since that's when warrior turn into DPS.

We dont want to DPS.. we want to be viable in the only thing that matters in this game.. and thats gvg's and mass pvp's in general. We want to play the game we PAYED and not get DF BUFF SHIT from the developers. Do you understand that? I think its pretty easy to comprehend.

Edited by AwakenedTemplar
wrong

Posted

so what ur saying is you would lke to have second best mobility in game, much more hp then most classes , infinite block, grab and still do dmg like sorc ? ok

warriors in my guild are far from useless they call out grabs and DPS classes burst them down. seems like you picked the wrong class

1 person likes this

Posted

One more i REST MY CASE post^^

Posted

Why are there always warriors in our sub forum?

Why?

Seriously? Why?

2 people like this

Posted

2 seconds is a long time for you? Almost not 2 seconds.. Did you go to school m8?

So, you mean to tell me that all you can do in a fight is stand still?

Please, we have Warriors in our guild who eat bad Sorcs for breakfast and offer a real challenge to a good one.
Also, it still confuses me that so many warriors are visiting a forum section that is supposed to offer a platform of exchange for Sorcs.

If you want to complain about balancing, do so in the general gameplay section or write a ticket.

Don't hold your breath though, balancing is decided in KR exclusively.

Posted

Like how every 1 thinks u can iframe forever.

if you are not completely unskilled managing your stamina,you can. Only class that can stay in the middle of a big group of peoples and still be 100% hp , only skill in the entire game that can stop this are wizard slow lightening and bersek ult, and dont came tell me its role of sorcs because then berseks should have 99% damage reduction for fit their role.

Posted

Do you guys think we will be in crosshairs again ? is it only me that expects nerf this week ?

doubt they will nerf sorc, they need to nerf other classes to be in line with Sorc, before touching it again.

Posted (edited)

Gotta love that poll that includes Ninja and kuno when they are not even in game realy representative of how stupid it s.

And best class in 1v1 doesn' t mean it s op it means it s best suitted for 1v1

Edited by PanpanTheGreat

Posted

Why are there always warriors in our sub forum?

Why?

Seriously? Why?

Because you write BS like ''warrior op''  ''nerf warrior'' ''why warrior can block'' ''why cant i oneshot warriors'' and stuff like that probably.

Posted

Again we come back to 1 vs 1 LOL... This game is not about 1 vs 1, and the sooner u get that the better it will be for you. 

Because you write BS like ''warrior op''  ''nerf warrior'' ''why warrior can block'' ''why cant i oneshot warriors'' and stuff like that probably.

according to you we can one shot warrior.. Who ever asked to nerf warrior lol i dont see sorcs going to warrior subforum non stop :S

Posted

To engage in conversation with a community that cried so much to actually get an OP skill back, yeah i knew from the beginning it would be interesting. But the blindness on you guys is just MIND BLOWING.. So yeah i guess whiners will be whiners.. 

P.S. The meme is great although you guys actually cry a lot :)

download_(2).thumb.png.40286dcfd575726e1

Posted (edited)

To engage in conversation with a community that cried so much to actually get an OP skill back, yeah i knew from the beginning it would be interesting. But the blindness on you guys is just MIND BLOWING.. So yeah i guess whiners will be whiners.. 

P.S. The meme is great although you guys actually cry a lot :)

download_(2).thumb.png.40286dcfd575726e1

Awesome, no, why don't you go and post your off-topic shit in the warrior subforum? 

We didn't get any OP skill back. As announced on the korean, russian and jp servers: "Fixed the issue where Dark Flame dmg was not applyed." Sounds like a bug fixed to me, not like a buff. 

Grow up, salty "mature person".

Edited by Chun-Chun
2 people like this

Posted

Awesome, no, why don't you go and post your off-topic shit in the warrior subforum? 

We didn't get any OP skill back. As announced on the korean, russian and jp servers: "Fixed the issue where Dark Flame dmg was not applyed." Sounds like a bug fixed to me, not like a buff. 

Grow up, salty "mature person".

It took you some time.. to get there but you got it! hahahahaha... No salt, youre the one cursing so if you dont like me or my posts DONT READ 'EM. So simple. 

I am in topic.. and had a nice conversation with scarflare until the SORC POLICE CAME ALONG... 

oh and..download_(4).thumb.png.c2825f12457f4146d

Didnt actually provoke anyone.. just stating the truth.

Posted

snip

The complaints on the forums had nothing to do with the fix.

Exactly the same 2 patches happened in KR and RU, with exactly the same effect.

If crying on the forums meant your class gets buffed, warriors would 1hit people by looking into their general direction by now.

1 person likes this

Posted

It took you some time.. to get there but you got it! hahahahaha... No salt, youre the one cursing so if you dont like me or my posts DONT READ 'EM. So simple. 

I am in topic.. and had a nice conversation with scarflare until the SORC POLICE CAME ALONG... 

You are now just trolling like some retarded warriors usually do..

i tried to give u tips and help you by telling you about my warrior pvp fights and what they did, and at the end you troll like an idiot. And ppl say sorcs are toxic..

The complaints on the forums had nothing to do with the fix.

Exactly the same 2 patches happened in KR and RU, with exactly the same effect.

If crying on the forums meant your class gets buffed, warriors would 1hit people by looking into their general direction by now.

lol true that

Posted

''- Sorceress' Dark Flame skill balancing issue
It was very bugged at first, dealing too much damage. After a long while it was nerfed to the ground. And after a short while it was brought to that broken state again.
This is a situation that proves the Pearl Abyss developers are incapable of properly balancing even when it comes to fixing one single skill. Imagine leaving up to them to adjust an entire class.
 '' 

Everyone in this forum and in game is spitting at you guys and you think its raining... To ignoledge that a skill is just op is not a bad thing. Its not raining guys... :)

Posted

NwrLV7R_700wa_0.gif

Posted

NwrLV7R_700wa_0.gif

Iframe and evade that! 

Oh wait im warrior.. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0