• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whos excited for another nerf?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys its pointless to to discuss class balance before awakening! Why buffing Warrior dps now? The dps like a boss with awakening. It only hurts the post awakening balance!

Posted

So bored of this tbh

Posted (edited)

Please leave then, in my opinion the community has been becoming better over the past few months as all the qqers and nay sayers have been leaving, given that daum still has a long way before this game can become increasingly popular in the NA/EU version.
The fact that DF skill was reimbursed back to it's original 1 shotting/combo means that this certain class becomes infinitely better then all current classes in 1 v 1 and even group scenarios, there is no such thing of losing with immense gear, when you are not able to escape the given ability and aren't even given a chance to outplay the opponent.

This community has ruined the excitement of owpvp in the first 'months' lol, imagine what this game looks like in 1 year, carebearland, 

DF is not 1shotting, how can you get hit by DF when you are mobile? Get good lol

I beat sorcs (with DF) on a trash tamer, tell me more? 

Ill def leave cause have to study abroad soon :)

Edited by Flaw

Posted

DF isn't nearly as spammable as it was before.  If a sorc is spamming darkflame into your block and you aren't grabbing him out of it...youre a bad grabber or he got a resist.

either way...darkflame is agreed to be balanced at this point.  

Posted

Iframe and evade that! 

Oh wait im warrior.. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

i will buy you a shield so you can BLOCK it...

Posted

Because you write BS like ''warrior op''  ''nerf warrior'' ''why warrior can block'' ''why cant i oneshot warriors'' and stuff like that probably.

im 99.9% sure that those comments come from trolls...

If so, very rarely, moaning here doesn't help your case at all, it just feeds salt to the toxic players...

Posted

another day another sorc nerf and this time they say "Slight" and we get 50% reduction lol

Posted

another day another sorc nerf and this time they say "Slight" and we get 50% reduction lol

that's weird. slight means 80%. I'll have to bring this up to Daum to increase it.

Posted

I hope you like the salt of your own tears :)

Your name is kind of related to what you are doing ?  at least the beginning is..
Why do you as a warrior come here to badger another class ? there is literally no point in doing so, and only proving this community and other sub communities of classes how immature you really are, either grow up or give substantial feedback.

3 people like this

Posted

I bet those tears taste so good! Mmm ^_^

Posted

I bet those tears taste so good! Mmm ^_^

most hilarious thing is, your posting history shows that you tell other classes to leave the warrior section if they post their opinion there, but in the end you are doing it your self.

double standarts huh?

1 person likes this

Posted

most hilarious thing is, your posting history shows that you tell other classes to leave the warrior section if they post their opinion there, but in the end you are doing it your self.

double standarts huh?

Yes. Thank you for investing your time to check my posting history! Now I feel more.

Posted

Yes. Thank you for investing your time to check my posting history! Now I feel more.

Np man, i'm always up for a good laugh :D

Posted

No hate, I like sorcs... as successfully knock-downed targets on the ground after successful grab :x

Posted

double standarts huh?

Sadly that goes for most of the people on the forums here, and it has gotten progressively worse over time. I tend to just ignore such people cause they are not worth the time to reply to, however I do report them for "6.3 - 1" forum rules since they clearly do not  have the need to behave like adults or at least try to act like one, usually a warning makes them shape up into more decent forum "warriors".

Posted

Sadly that goes for most of the people on the forums here, and it has gotten progressively worse over time. I tend to just ignore such people cause they are not worth the time to reply to, however I do report them for "6.3 - 1" forum rules since they clearly do not  have the need to behave like adults or at least try to act like one, usually a warning makes them shape up into more decent forum "warriors".

Lul and yet you reply to me. I am flattered.

Posted

Yeah i have to agree with you. I also wish they would bring a link between game account and forum account, but that seems to be too hard for kakao/daum.

Posted

No hate, I like sorcs... as successfully knock-downed targets on the ground after successful grab :x

Maybe try to teach this to your fellow warriors they don't seem to know how to do

Posted

Maybe try to teach this to your fellow warriors they don't seem to know how to do

I am not that good to teach other warriors. But I am open to learn new things :)

Posted

Lul and yet you reply to me. I am flattered.

Main reason you were validated a response was your name suits your behavior rather nicely, and with that I'll leave it at that, cause it merely shows what you really are, furthermore I am glad you are making you, and the rest of the warrior class such a great example of what spoiled and entitlement gets you, people like you are a dime a dozen.

Posted

Main reason you were validated a response was your name suits your behavior rather nicely, and with that I'll leave it at that, cause it merely shows what you really are, furthermore I am glad you are making you, and the rest of the warrior class such a great example of what spoiled and entitlement gets you, people like you are a dime a dozen.

Are you sad that dark flame got nerfed? Can't faceroll anymore? That must be very painful :/

Posted

Are you sad that dark flame got nerfed? Can't faceroll anymore? That must be very painful :/

If you would actually have read anything I had posted regarding that you would see that I am fine with darkflame, damage is still a viable tool it could be slightly increased but right now I think they are doing a good job in making the class use more skills, if you actually had half a brain you would also have seen that I have been from day one a advocate of removing the crit damage on cooldown.

I know this must be hard for you to comprehend that there are actually players out there that didnt roll sorc just for spamming darkflame, but love the magic melee class style it brings, and actually are able to play the class without it.

So you can keep posting generic answers and just showcasing you are just a mindless monkey badgering another class without any knowledge on what the class is about and make a greater fool about yourself and your fellow warriors, cause so far you are doing a great job in that.

Posted

I know this must be hard for you to comprehend that there are actually players out there that didnt roll sorc just for spamming darkflame, but love the magic melee class style it brings, and actually are able to play the class without it.

What if I meant all my posts in this thread exactly for sorcs just spamming darkflame? Would you believe it?

Posted

What if I meant all my posts in this thread exactly for sorcs just spamming darkflame? Would you believe it?

Considering that you are here merely to provoke not really.

Posted

Considering that you are here merely to provoke not really.

Exactly. But I like your reasoning about dark flame.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0