• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 20th

394 posts in this topic

Posted

YAYYY KUNOICHI TIME!!! <3

Posted

We are 2 in getting the same error

"A corrupted file has been detected.
 Please restart the launcher to begin file repair"

I done it 7 times  and than deleted all game folder  and re-downloaded 34GB....

Guess what...  same corrupted fkin file !!!!!!

please help.

http://puu.sh/q8dUx.jpg

I tried the solution in the first comment in this reddit post and worked for me 

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4trax2/post_patch_corrupted_file_cant_play_anymore/

I had the same corrupt file as the post owner, my friend sent it to me then the game checked files and it worked . PM me if u need the same file

Posted

Can you guys please increase the character limit so we can have 1 of each type? Was a little let down by this, especially considering I just blew 5k points for nothing :/

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Does this signify tier 8's or higher chance for tier 7s etc?

horses.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like the Cokro set is missing from the pearl shop. Waiting for that one. Thanks!

Yupyup

Posted

kiss_97kb.1469032644.jpg

Posted

yea 14 days of loyalty for a single day of premium....

You can stack all your goods in warehouses and flood market after buying that to avoid the tax...

Funny how people have no experience with exploiting... :DThough it can be intended, to prevent this p2w outbreak that is happening... Giving everyone oportunity to avoid tax... Just payers whenever they want to, and freebies when they wait a while...

I dont like the idea much either, but its something like voluntary sub fee, which can be exploited twice a month by people who dont want to pay... Imo they nailed it up quite nicely...

(and if ti was 1k pearls and 1k loyalty i would probably be quite happy about it... That greed again...)

Posted

Disgusted in the pay to win. 

Now we have higher players or no lifers getting ahead fast while others catch up.

I mean it's cheap, but still im a student going to uni, and it makes me sad.

Posted

That edgy war guy should take his Im making it rain ego somewhere else literally had to scroll through all the pages to find atleast SOME good feedback from players. Jeez...

Anyway. I think the value pack is a disaster for this game, the tax evasion is gonna be super OP for those selling high tier items. Also does anyone know what the Heating for high lvl accessories thing is about?

Posted

That edgy war guy should take his Im making it rain ego somewhere else literally had to scroll through all the pages to find atleast SOME good feedback from players. Jeez...

Anyway. I think the value pack is a disaster for this game, the tax evasion is gonna be super OP for those selling high tier items. Also does anyone know what the Heating for high lvl accessories thing is about?

The heating high level accessories thing is about breaking down those accessories now for mats if you so choose to. 

Posted

Where is the cokro outfit? :(

Posted

Good thing you managed to keep quiet about your upcoming P2W patch until the patch was deployed, lulz, what a greedy company

Lot of people in this forum asked for those things

"hey i cant play more than 2h/day, gimme p2w elements so i can catch up!"

Sooooooooooo...............

Posted

anyone knows the position of the daytrader morco? :D 

Posted

@CM_Aethon You guys had so much time to prepare ninja and kuno ,and yet u still managed to mix up the skill names..Since when is a Kunai a shuriken?You name shuriken a star and a kunai a shuriken..GOOD JOB,keep it up..And as if that wasn't enough u also made the game p2w without even giving us a warning..sneaky,nasty and unprofessional...I completely lost all of my respect for you guys.Peace

Posted

Lot of people in this forum asked for those things

"hey i cant play more than 2h/day, gimme p2w elements so i can catch up!"

Sooooooooooo...............

so how are they gonna catch up with this?

Posted

I Spent a lot of time and memory fragments on my awakening skills set. You just took all that away and do not offer the "add on" equivalent to what i have lost. I want my -20% to enemy's movement speed back on my Flash and my -15% to enemy's movement speed back on my Trample. This is the kinda shit that make ppl want to leave a game. You don't modify a system that people have spend time plying on then take all their hard work away. talking hundreds of frags wasted now. It is not our job to keep up with your screw ups and fixes.

1 person likes this

Posted

sounds like a very good patch ninja nd kuno! 4 pets the desert fox and new skill resets and awakenings  but................ can someone tell me how much they nerfed my loved sorc again?

Posted

@CM_Aethon 

S9ducgx950TBgJXzJn6i3ht51PSb5WZGMW3OxSxT

Cokro outfit is missing. I was so ready to drop 30 dollars for this too! xD Come on! Bring it out so I can grind in style!

4 people like this

Posted

@CM_Aethon Not sure if this is where you can report issues with the last patch..but my horse is doing the Sprint skill all day with no saddle on. Just thought I would let you guys know. I think a few other skills I can do without gear too that should only be able to do with gear on. Not sure if this is a new thing or if it's a mistake.

Posted

This is not at all a disguise. This is premium access. Almost every F2P game has this in some way shape or form. Deal with it, or play a game that is not an MMO (totally free)

This isn't a f2p game

Posted (edited)

so how are they gonna catch up with this?

$$$$

Btw, talking about serious stuff, for people having problem in updating the game(like me) the solution can be to move the file located in Program(x86)/Black Desert Online/Log/Temporary Folder . Should be a file . PAZ in there. Move it in the Paz folder or delete it should solve the problem.

PAD03254.PAZ this should be the file in Temporary Folder

Edited by Estiqaatsi

Posted

@CM_Aethon Can you please tell us if we will be allowed to have all 12 characters going forward, possibly 13/14 to match the dark elves as well or are going to be stuck with what we have? It just seems like a loss of potential profits to limit the amount of characters like this.

Posted

Now there will be a swarm of Ninja / Kunoichi characters. Let the games begin. Can't wait. :)

Posted (edited)

I will reiterate SKILLS ARE NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

When talking to the skill trainer the skill descriptions are floating across the borders of the box if it is applied(which it is not).

Fireball- no skill listed in the box after selecting them no buff when using it

Meteor- skills are listed but no buffs applied when using it in combat

Lightning and residual lightning- skill shows applied but no buff when using it in combat

You either can choose a skill then it doesnt apply at all or you can choose a skill and it shows its applied and doesnt work in combat.

Edited by Tabri