• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - July 20th

394 posts in this topic

Posted

Every MMO with a cash shop has those kind of convenient items. I do not understand why some people are surprised. And it is not p2w. I do not see anything inside this pack that gives advantage over other players other than fast progression. Anything inside can be achieved in game without buying this pack ,it just will take more time. If it had an item, maybe an underwear that gives stats to players like AP/DP and could not be bought through game then yes I would say this is p2w. But anyway here we go again with the diferent definition of p2w everyone gives.

So you don't see the 30% market tax removal, or think that's not an advantage....are you kidding? 

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon

Where's the Cokro costumes for Ninja / Kunoichi showed in the Cash shop update picture.

3 people like this

Posted

this is not going to end well...

it needs to be removed or tax avoid feature needs to be removed from it.

wtf.jpg

Now I just woke up so Im probably wrong but... Basically we can buy Loyalty points now??? :/

Overall I think the 1 day version in the Loyalty store needs to be a lot cheaper. 14 days just to get it for 1 day? hmm...

Posted

ive spent over £200 on this game already(and i was happy to do so). that is more than a years sub and now they want more. its disgusting, continuously gating game mechanics behind pay walls.

Then pay more money, shut up, and save your complaining for your local politicians. Daum is a company, that company makes money from customers. If you don't like it. Go play another game that is totally free. This isn't and never will be it.

How can you sit there and say it is disgusting  for-profit company that you knew is for profit is doing things to make......(wait for it)....Profit!?

TBH $15 for everything you get in that pack is  absolutely worth it, it isn't like Daum is cheating you. And you are not forced to buy it, those who can will, and those who do, progress.

3 people like this

Posted

Pointed out this was coming about two weeks ago in a thead, because when developers don't actually correct issues that cause people to leave the game they need to include new revenue sources and that always comes in the form of a cash shop item. 

Distant node investing should simply be a part of the game, they're literally charging people for mechanics as well now. 

PA/ DG is killing this game one patch at a time. 

PS:  They still haven't fixed Xing code.  It still doesn't report, kick, or prevent login when 3rd party software used for botting is detected, and you can avoid the damn anti-cheat software altogether.  This is beyond absurd.

Your killing me. Kind of sleazy your trying to disguise a monthly subscription like this.

Posted

P2W PATCH LOOOLOLOLOL! 

Posted

here is a solution, make the loyalty value pack cost 2000 but let it last 30 days, this way it still costs you 20 days of the month to have the value pack there is still the advantage of 2000 loyalty if you pay for it but it also makes it so that it is obtainable in game.

3 people like this

Posted

Value Pack 30 Days -> Wow, your point was from the beginning to not include something like this! F2P like behavior. So sad you want go this way...

It's not really P2W .. they wanted to add a consistent source of income .. 99% of F2P games have this exact thing, a sub without calling it a sub. The tax evasion is the worst part of it - and will most likely be removed - everything else isn't really P2W. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been told Cokro isn't actually on the shop? Confirm?

Posted

Then pay more money, shut up, and save your complaining for your local politicians. Daum is a company, that company makes money from customers. If you don't like it. Go play another game that is totally free. This isn't and never will be it.

How can you sit there and say it is disgusting  for-profit company that you knew is for profit is doing things to make......(wait for it)....Profit!?

TBH $15 for everything you get in that pack is  absolutely worth it, it isn't like Daum is cheating you. And you are not forced to buy it, those who can will, and those who do, progress.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DiscordPTB_2016-07-20_09-42-42.thumb.png

#EMPLOYEDLIFEWINNINGLIFE

2 people like this

Posted

Your killing me. Kind of sleazy your trying to disguise a monthly subscription like this.

This is not at all a disguise. This is premium access. Almost every F2P game has this in some way shape or form. Deal with it, or play a game that is not an MMO (totally free)

Posted

It's not really P2W .. they wanted to add a consistent source of income .. 99% of F2P games have this exact thing, a sub without calling it a sub. The tax evasion is the worst part of it - and will most likely be removed - everything else isn't really P2W. 

If they remove the tax evasion part the value pack becomes acceptable, I have no problems in actually buying it just for the dyes, but the tax evasion is too easily exploitable.

Posted

how about you shut up pay more and swallow some more corporate balls? they are compromising their product for profit.

Posted

its not pay to win, its a subscription, you bought the game at release to play the beta & trial version

Posted (edited)

So to me, basically people are complaining for, pre level 55 gets free skill resets while the top level players do not??? Also added to the fact that before the only way to skill reset was the pay 1000 pearls for a skill reset one time, and now they give you a 500 pearl skill reset (1 day) 1 whole day reset! If you are still resetting a whole skill tree line 56+ c'mon now, like seriously stop being mad and be happy that they lowered the price and changed it to one day skill reset, and they gave you a loyalty one for 2000. If you are so cheap and smart at all, you can level an alt to 55 which takes less than a day, less than 12 hours if you are serious and skill reset there, transfer your gear and see what works or doesn't. People always nitpicking and not seeing the changed from before to now. They gave you a month or so full skill resets for a reason and they stated that the function will be removed when the system hits... People these days.

Edited by Kruzeru

Posted

DiscordPTB_2016-07-20_09-45-44.thumb.png

10/10 daum made my day LOLLLL

Posted

The new awakening system is bugged. It doesn't work for me. :(

Posted

15 Euro subscription in a b2p- title is unacceptable, i regret now that i ever paid something for this game , so yeah daum ,pearl abyss, kakao or what ever you want to call yourself now, that was a nice way to let me stop playing this game...have a nice day

2 people like this

Posted

There is no ninja/kuno cavaro outfits avaliable atm. is this due to the sale?

Posted

Admittedly, I was not pleased to see this at first glance. I think the reason people are so upset is that they are internally conflicted about wanting to purchase the value pack. Unfortunately, when it comes to the gaming we tend to be overly cautious with our money. The bottom line - time is money. You can save yourself millions buy using the value pack when selling that 30 million item. Conversely, you can make make up that difference in 1-3 hours of grinding. So is your time of 3 hours worth $15?

I think when you consider all the factors, you will find that you can live with or without the value pack quite easily.

Honestly, F2P isn't a great business model. Games are businesses, and if they can't make money, they can't keep going. If you want new content, game play balances and better servers, this is how they get the money to do it.

My two cents.

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the time these forums seem pretty great at making mountains out of mole-hills but this market tax thing seems clearly outside that norm.  The 30% market tax bonus should be removed from the game for the same reason that there's no P2P trading, you can buy everything in BDO with silver ultimately, it is unacceptable to offer the opportunity for folks to buy more silver in game.  This isn't a convenience item, remove it.

• Please remove the market tax bonus from the "value pack" this is going to drive people away from your game.
  • Please consider strongly before continuing down this road, there's tons of stigma attached to BDO already due to early claims of P2W, this isn't helping.
3 people like this

Posted

ZsH1AM7.jpg

P2W.

30% market tax is ridiculous so you're basically converting pearls into in game money now, nevermind the other ridiculous bonuses. 0/10 

Its 1500 pearls, and lasts only 30 days.  hardly p2w.

Posted

Making 30% more money then everyone else unless you pay 15 euro ? 

Are you there buddy?

And that means I will never be able to buy my kzarka weapon for example because I make money slower than the person bought this value pack? Yes I am here and I have seen in other games what p2w is (elemental shirts in lineage2 for example if you ever played).

So you don't see the 30% market tax removal, or think that's not an advantage....are you kidding? 

It is an advantage to progress faster. Player who buys it will make in game money faster. Player who refuses to buy it will progress slower. Both players though will spend their earned silver in the same in game items that exist in game for all and no real cash needed to buy them. There is no item inside value pack that gives advantage in pvp or anything and cannot be earned through game. That I am saying.

Posted

you sir are the idiot of the day.

case closed

1 person likes this

Posted

please remove the Value Pack it is considered p2w by the bdo community. 

1 person likes this