• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Introducing the Value Pack

1,157 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We’re excited to announce the introduction of the Value Package with the upcoming patch on July 20th, this tidy little pack contains a bundle of helpful goodies to assist you on your adventures through Black Desert Online.

As this is a fairly sizeable addition to the game and there are several quality of life enhancing items included, we’ll go over the contents of the pack in greater detail below.

tXPm15Q.jpg

Value Package Contents Pearl Shop (30 Days)

• Distant Node Investment

• Players can remotely invest in a node using the in-game map, similar to the un-invest node function.

• Increase of Bag / Storage slots by +16

• All characters on account will temporarily gain an additional +16 inventory slots.

• Weight Limit Increased +100

• All characters on account will temporarily gain an additional +100 weight capacity.

• Unlimited Beauty Shop Access

• For the duration of the Value Package players will be able to utilize the Beauty Shop Access as if they had purchased a 30 Day version from the pearl shop.

• Combat / Life / Skill / Horse Experience gain +10%

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive an additional 10% experience gain for the forms of experience gain listed above.

• Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House. For instance: You sell an item for 100% of its value - Minus 30% of taxe - Minus 5% of local taxes = So you get 65% of the original value. With this item you get an extra 30% of those 65% => 84.5%

• Merv’s Palette (30d)

• Players will gain the ability to use any dye available within the game on their armor without owning it. Please check below for additional information.

• Bonus Items for purchase: Elion’s Blessing (x5), Bleach (x10)

Value Package Contents - 1400 Loyalty (1 Day)

• Players can remotely invest in a node using the in-game map, similar to the un-invest node function.

• All characters on account will temporarily gain an additional +16 inventory slots.

• All characters on account will temporarily gain an additional +100 weight capacity.

• Unlimited Beauty Shop Access (1d)

• For the duration of the Value Package players will be able to utilize the Beauty Shop Access as if they had purchased a 1 Day version from the pearl shop.

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive an additional 10% experience gain for the forms of experience gain listed above.

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House.

Additionally to extend a thank you to our awesome community for their support and give everyone a chance to experience the Value Pack for themselves. Players that have purchased one of the following game packages will be able to redeem a coupon on their account page:

Traveler’s Package:

• Value Package (30 days) (x1), Elion’s Blessing (x5), Bleach (x10)

Explorer’s Package:

• Value Package (30 days) (x2), Elion’s Blessing (x10), Bleach (x20)

Conqueror’s Package:

• Value Package (30 days) (x3), Elion’s Blessing (x15), Bleach (x30)

* Coupons should be available by Friday the 22nd of July

Palette of Merv

We know a large number of our players spend an incredible amount of time customizing your characters down to the last intricate detail. Many of you have been very active in sharing these creations within the beauty album, one of our favorites of course was the creative individual who took pictures of a camel instead of their character’s face.

As always we strive to provide players with a wide variety of methods in which to truly make their character unique in Black Desert Online. We’re happy to announce that on July 20th we’ll be adding the Palette of Merv to the list of available options to do so.

Functionality:

Most of you are likely familiar on the process of dying your armor at this point, the palette alters this function slightly. There are a few key differences that require mentioning:

• Once activated you may use any dye available within the game.

• You must use bleach to dye over a piece of armor that has already been dyed.

• After the Palette of Merv has expired (30 days) your armor will return to its original undyed state.

2n5sZVv.png

It only take a few additional steps to make use of the Palette:

1. Activate the Palette of Merv Item via your pearl inventory.

2. Open your dye window by pressing “J” on your keyboard.

3. Select the Palette of Merv dye section. (Indicated in the above image)

4. Select the armor you would like to dye and begin customizing!

As always we hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert Online and wish everyone the best of luck on their adventures, please feel free to leave any questions or comments below.

Update

Value Packages for those who purchased previously will go out this Friday.

35 people like this

Posted

p2w thx

34 people like this

Posted (edited)

Change this crap or make it 100 loyalty points for 1 day, not 14 days of loyalty for 1 day... -----ing hell :| 

Edited by Sliferx
37 people like this

Posted

tXPm15Q.jpg

• For the duration of the Value Package players will be able to utilize the Beauty Shop Access as if they had purchased a 30 Day version from the pearl shop.

I didnt know we didnt have access to this.

So you have found a way to add a monthly subscription to the game. And no word on what the pearl version costs.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Introducing p2win?

Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House.

And it seems merv paletteplayer feedback was ignored

"After the Palette of Merv has expired (30 days) your armor will return to its original undyed state."

Edited by Mish
31 people like this

Posted

Hi,

I think the price in Pearls is missing in the post?

Or am I blind?

~DS~

Also, why does the loyalty version NOT include Merv's Palette?

2 people like this

Posted

What is the price in Pearls?

Posted

*insert toxic comment here* oh well time to disable channel chat for a week or 2

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

tXPm15Q.jpg

Now can I get refund of all my money since this is game breaking?

30% TAX REDUCTION?

P2W BDO CONFIRMED

Reduce amount of P2W instead of my font my friend :)

Edited by Grumpy_Fox
Font Size Reduced
16 people like this

Posted

Introducing p2win?

And it seems merv paletteplayer feedback was ignored

"Select the Palette of Merv dye section. (Indicated in the above image)"

how is this remotely p2w?

5 people like this

Posted

WTF you said you were monitoring game carefully. How is tax reduce not p2w? How is ANOTHER pearl shop exp boost not p2w? What the actual fk?

27 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We’re excited to announce the introduction of the Value Package with the upcoming patch on July 20th, this tidy little pack contains a bundle of helpful goodies to assist you on your adventures through Black Desert Online.

As this is a fairly sizeable addition to the game and there are several quality of life enhancing items included, we’ll go over the contents of the pack in greater detail below.

tXPm15Q.jpg

Value Package Contents Pearl Shop (30 Days)

• Merv’s Palette (30d)

• Players will gain the ability to use any dye available within the game on their armor without owning it. Please check below for additional information.

• Bonus Items for purchase: Elion’s Blessing (x5), Bleach (x10)

Value Package Contents - 1400 Loyalty (1 Day)

• Unlimited Beauty Shop Access (1d)

• For the duration of the Value Package players will be able to utilize the Beauty Shop Access as if they had purchased a 1 Day version from the pearl shop.

Additionally to extend a thank you to our awesome community for their support and give everyone a chance to experience the Value Pack for themselves. Players that have purchased one of the following game packages will be able to redeem a coupon on their account page:

Traveler’s Package:

• Value Package (x1), Elion’s Blessing (x5), Bleach (x10)

Explorer’s Package:

• Value Package (x2), Elion’s Blessing (x10), Bleach (x20)

Conqueror’s Package:

• Value Package (x3), Elion’s Blessing (x15), Bleach (x30)

* Coupons will be available after the conclusion of maintenance on July 20th.

Palette of Merv

We know a large number of our players spend an incredible amount of time customizing your characters down to the last intricate detail. Many of you have been very active in sharing these creations within the beauty album, one of our favorites of course was the creative individual who took pictures of a camel instead of their character’s face.

As always we strive to provide players with a wide variety of methods in which to truly make their character unique in Black Desert Online. We’re happy to announce that on July 20th we’ll be adding the Palette of Merv to the list of available options to do so.

Functionality:

Most of you are likely familiar on the process of dying your armor at this point, the palette alters this function slightly. There are a few key differences that require mentioning:

• Once activated you may use any dye available within the game.

• You must use bleach to dye over a piece of armor that has already been dyed.

• After the Palette of Merv has expired (30 days) your armor will return to its original undyed state.

2n5sZVv.png

It only take a few additional steps to make use of the Palette:

1. Activate the Palette of Merv Item via your pearl inventory.

2. Open your dye window by pressing “J” on your keyboard.

3. Select the Palette of Merv dye section. (Indicated in the above image)

4. Select the armor you would like to dye and begin customizing!

As always we hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert Online and wish everyone the best of luck on their adventures, please feel free to leave any questions or comments below.

GG

Ninja comes, some ppl return, they see this thread, instant leave

37 people like this

Posted

well... you pay irl money to get more ingame money? mhhh..? nuff said eh?

1 person likes this

Posted

Time to delete this game...

20 people like this

Posted

Are you fu**ing serious? How on earth do you think this would be a good idea? You guys always say you wait for people's feedback before adding stuff to the game and then you come up with this, I'm really disappointed...

6 people like this

Posted

well... you pay irl money to get more ingame money? mhhh..? nuff said eh?

By that logic it was already p2w because of purchasing a costume to level up quicker using the 10% xp. It's not.

9 people like this

Posted

thx for p2w daum what a great time to leave the game

4 people like this

Posted

Kek GTFO thanks.

BTT:
So the Tripple dipping maximum Cashmilking has begun what a sad that day for this welp what can i say i got Daumed again i guess oh i mean kakaod  hehehe..

./sigh this industry really make me reconsider my hobby more and more..

8 people like this

Posted

GG

Ninja comes, some ppl return, they see this thread, instant leave

agree i just came back and see this russian p2w beggining i am done.

3 people like this

Posted

@Plunge this isn't P2W right?

5 people like this

Posted

Why the ----- are you crying? Exp boosts, and extra inventory slots have always been in games (if you have money, ofc), and that DOESN'T turn a game into p2w automatically. Or maybe is a p2w because of the character customization? In fact, extra stats from outfits are more p2w... but you don't cry because you buy all of them. Hypocrites. I have never seen such a QQ community.

24 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yeah lets add more p2w content *sarcasm*

Just delete this 30% loss thingy

Edited by Remilee
5 people like this

Posted

Kek GTFO thanks.

BTT:
So the Tripple dipping maximum Cashmilking Jewmode has begun what a sad that day for this welp what can i say i got Daumed again i guess oh i mean kakaod  hehehe..

./sigh this industry really make me reconsider my hobby more and more..

Hobby of -----ing about anything you can't have? This hasn't changed your gameplay at all, just given people an opportunity to get more. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Simple. I know I'm personally happy about not having to lose 30% of my money every time I sell something on the market. Dye my armor without having to spend hundreds on dyes. 

6 people like this