• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Introducing the Value Pack

1,157 posts in this topic

Posted

This is where they will hook most people:

Increase of Bag / Storage slots by +16

• All characters on account will temporarily gain an additional +16 inventory slots.

You get use to having those 16 slots and so they have you buying those packages over and over again.

if ur not able to handle ur money - yep!

Posted

I really hope this backlash shows that Duam cant sneak in a p2w mechanic every patch. Next thing you know, theyll add Valks Cry and say its not p2w because itll be 3000 loyalty.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

questions clarifications with-pearl abyss topic

"In our opinion, having stat boosts that give players a little convenience, not a game-changing power, is not enough grounds for branding a game as Pay2Win."

Me and others had faith in you not bringing P2W content but it didn't even take half a year before it came. It saddens me to see the game I've had the most fun with for over 5 years didn't last long. Please do the right thing and remove the tax it is way to much to have a person make 30% more money with the same amount of work, this isn't a small amount it is game changing. Not to forget the item collection scroll if it's in the game that is also a game breaker, that would make a person earn so much more than a person without running this permanently.

Edited by Joceninja

Posted

Until I can buy gear and failstacks with a credit card, I don't consider this pay to win at all. So I get more money from the marketplace when I sell junk at it. I make more money turning in vendor trash to NPCs and selling junk to vendors than marketplace.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Btw!

I think this: Value Package Contents Pearl Shop (30 Days)

in overall the package is not so pay to win except the: Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30% <-this is pay to win!

It is more than subscription for 1 month. :)

Like usually in a free to play game used to be.

Edited by Vyky

Posted

Im just disapointed... This game was good without now you -----ed yourself guys but hey i alrdy was about to quit

Posted

3 people like this

Posted

Do not stop complaining guys. This is P2W PERIOD. They literally just -----ed up the game.

Posted

I'm cool with this... you can buy a day pass with loyalty... also I get three for shelling out money in the first place.

Posted (edited)

This is a shameful business maneuver, i bought the game and i agree with shopping appearance, but i really can't accept that a Buy to Play game has a Premium subscription.
Most of all this Premium pack destroys balance in the game, 30% of price retribution in the market! It means that on a Liverto Blade which costs around 9.000.000 silver, I with only 65% of money retribution will take 5.850.000 silver while a Premium player takes 30% more, 7.605.000 silver, 1.755.000 silver more, that's not an ignorable amount at all, this is truly going to destroy game's economy.

Edited by Keiso

Posted

I'm loving it criminal master minds.

Posted

Yepp! But there is another option. :D:D:D This calls: package. Hmmm... :)

Posted

I bought the game. Other people buying the game now are getting the value pack. We all bought the game. Are you telling us that people buying the game currently are more important to the players who have bought and supported the game since its release?

Posted

We want anwsers @PM_Jouska

Posted

Oh look the p2w that isn't welcome in our version, is in our version!

1 person likes this

Posted

if it wont get removed im done with the game :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

color me unsurprised, daum already made it clear they didn't care for p2w when they kept in costume bonuses, when they added in the ghillie and the horse rider and so on, it's just been a constant flux of baby steps as they progressed further and further into whatever gross condition we are now that we are coming to more bold p2w attempts. not sure if i should take this as daum just being that scummy, i always thought they were just inexperienced / incompetent, or if they are just a nexon in the making. 

Edited by quebae

Posted

I don't see the tax benefit as being p2w, but I also can't see how they get around keeping it in and also keeping a large majority of the player base.

Speculation:

Player A and Player B both gets 1 000 000 000 silver worth loot within 30 days of playing.

Player A puts all his loot on marketplace and it all sells. He didn't buy the sub. He gets 650 000 000 silver

Player B puts all his loot on marketplace and it all sells at the same prices as Player A. He also had subscription for those 30 days. He gets 845 000 000 silver.

Player B gets 195 000 000 silver more than Player A without doing anything except paying real money.

If that doesn't give clear adventage than they might as well sell Kzarka with real money and you shouldn't have issues with it either "because you can buy it with in-game currency".

On top of that if you add all the previous options which gave adventage than yeah.. If you still can't see a P2W here I must say your skills as a White Knight are quite impressive and even King Arthur would be ashamed of his knights of the round table.

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah, How bout this @CM_Aethon ?

3 people like this

Posted

I really dislike the idea of a subscription. I've already spent over €500 on this game, asking me for more is a piss take.

If you want to keep this item you should massively reduce the price of costumes and other items if you want us to pay a sub

Having said that the free items you say i will be able to redeem are not on my account page either.

Posted

we should have had a f2p version, this now broke all sanity and logic, nice going daum/kakao ....

Posted

Saltyness+ignorance=QQ

Other arguments? 

The 30% tax reduction is FULL p2w, how can people argue against that? Their brain isn't efficient enough?

Let's illustrate: I sell a high cost gear for 300 million. With 35% taxes I get 195 millions back. With 5% taxes I get 285 million

THAT'S -----ING 90 MILLION MORE.

Now for the people who dont understand this shit: Imagine a game where you can buy an item on the cash shop that can be sold on the AH for 90 million silver. This is the exact same thing here.

THERE YOU GO THIS IS P2W. IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY BUY AN ITEM FROM THE CASH SHOP THAT THIS ISN'T P2W.

And don't tell me that we can buy it with loyalties, you have to login for 14 days to get only 1 day of those buffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not going to lie, I will buy this 30 day subscription, but I sure hope they know best next time and won't add another bonus related to how much money you can make in-game. If anything, it hurts the intergrity of the game.

Posted

if it wont get removed im done with the game :)

Goodbye then hit your head on the way out for me

Posted

I'm glad I stopped buying pearls and started to boycott pearl shop about 2 months ago because of the endless and even game breaking bugs which were left unfixed for months. I promised to continue support if they would be fixed but they still aren't. Only thing I now regret is that I wasted 4 months on this game when I could've stopped sooner. +30% extra silver for those who pay 15e/month in addition to every other ridiculously overpriced cash shop item is definitely pure pay to win and is the last straw for me and my guildies. We are out and will not spend a penny on this anymore.

Gladly these news come on the same day as certain honest subscription-based game is patched and ready for new expansion. There we atleast have something else to do than mindlessly farm crescent rings and basilisk belts and dig sand for months and pay 15e/month plus 30e costumes for that bullshit.