• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Introducing the Value Pack

1,157 posts in this topic

Posted

titanic+sinking.jpg

Posted

If my outfit is dyed in red atm, and use the palette of merv, will it return red after the palette expires? 

You can't use mervs on stuff that is already dyed. You wiill need to bleach it back to default before you can dye it with mervs.

Posted

Reduce Loyalty Cost or Remove entirely, otherwise you're 100% breaking your promises to EU/NA players.

Posted

Small update regarding the coupon for everybody who bought our special game Packages: 

* Coupons should be available by Friday the 22nd of July

yeah so that we buy it now for cash before we get our free ones, right?

Posted

Small update regarding the coupon for everybody who bought our special game Packages: 

* Coupons should be available by Friday the 22nd of July

Are these single day coupons or 30 day coupons?

Posted

You can't use mervs on stuff that is already dyed. You wiill need to bleach it back to default before you can dye it with mervs.

Oh... this is bad x) I paid for those dyes, meh.

Posted

They said this would start happening when they started losing players. On the bright side, this can give a slight boost to people who have jobs, who can't really sit at home all day to play this.

Posted

30% more money = 30% better gear than somebody who does not buy this also 30% less time spent to acquire better gear or elixers/food.  Since they very clearly stated that there would NOT be a premium account sub EVER, this is utter bullshit.  And yes, this IS a premium subscription, in fact its nearly identical to the one in many other shitty games like ESO.  You are literally buying in game money with real world cash which by definition is P2W

Do you hear yourself?  You sound like a cancerous pleb.

Posted (edited)

Ok people, listen up. First of all you are all thinking incorrectly about this tax thing. Right now all of you claiming P2W are thinking the tax bonus REMOVES the 30% tax we pay when we sell an item. It DOES NOT do that.

Right now if you sell an item for 100mil you would get 65mil after taxes. With this item you get 84.5mil instead. It DOES NOT reduce your taxes from 30% to 5%.

Also, anybody saying this is P2W would have to agree that all other Exp Boosts and such are P2W as well. Look at it this way:

Let's first imagine Black Desert being a road leading to an airport. At the end of the road in the airport there is the max tier, enhancement, enchanted, TO THE MAX stat equipment. 

Now imagine most of the players being at around 80% of the way down the road, stat wise. Maybe they got a piece or two of boss armor.. a duo ogre ring.. whatever.

Now what happens when some people buy these cash shop items..? They speed up a bit down the road.. a drive that would have taken them 1 hour all of a sudden takes 45 minutes.

So what if the people who spent more money on gas get to the airport sooner. Can anybody tell me what happens when everybody else gets to the airport 15 minutes later? They all get on the same plane and fly away at the same time.. regardless who got there first.

So in the end what I'm saying is after the players who buy this stuff get the max tier armor that's it.. they are at max tier. Theye can pass go all they want, but there is nothing to spend their $200 on they already have everything lol.

Edited by Mimiro
1 person likes this

Posted

HAHAHA, it also gives you 5x "Elion's Blessing" Another P2W item. No words. This game is done.

wvdgnvrdxdrunwfjvldovbwyoffpczhrccbtmaab

Posted

Ok people, listen up. First of all you are all thinkingredients incorrectly about this tax thing. Right now all of you claiming P2W are thinking the tax bonus REMOVES the 30% tax we pay when we sell an item. It DOES NOT do that.

Right now if you sell an item for 100mil you would get 65mil after taxes. With this item you get 84.5mil instead. It DOES NOT reduce your taxes from 30% to 5%.

Also, anybody saying this is P2W would have to agree that all other Exp Boosts and such are P2W as well. Look at it this way:

Let's first imagine Black Desert being a road leading to an airport. At the end of the road in the airport there is the max tier, enhancement, enchanted, TO THE MAX stat equipment. 

Now imagine most of the players being at around 80% of the way down the road, stat wise. Maybe they got a piece or two of boss armor.. a duo ogre ring.. whatever.

Now what happens when some people buy these cash shop items..? They speed up a bit down the road.. a drive that would have taken them 1 hour all of a sudden takes 45 minutes.

So what if the people who spent more money on gas get to the airport sooner. Can anybody tell me what happens when everybody else gets to the airport 15 minutes later? They all get on the same plane and fly away at the same time.. regardless who got there first.

So in the end what I'm saying is after the players who buy this stuff get the max tier armor that's it.. they are at max tier. Theye can pass go all they want, but there is nothing to spend their $200 on they already have everything lol.

so 24 MIL profit over a non paying player is not p2w ?!?!?! pff hahahahahhhahah you sir need to get your brain checked

Posted (edited)

REMOVE THIS

Edited by CM_Tytyes
4 people like this

Posted

why would you even do this after you promised to keep p2w and subscriptions out ... there were enough problems in the game already but you decided to create one more and to scare away even more players ... getting the last bit of money out of the game before it dies?

Posted

HAHAHA, it also gives you 5x "Elion's Blessing" Another P2W item. No words. This game is done.

wvdgnvrdxdrunwfjvldovbwyoffpczhrccbtmaab

These have been in the game on the pearl and loyalty shop since launch.. lol

Posted

so 24 MIL profit over a non paying player is not p2w ?!?!?! pff hahahahahhhahah you sir need to get your brain checked

You aren't getting the point of my post. The money you get out of this just let's you get the items faster... everybody else can still buy the max tier equipment eventually.

Posted

I'm fine with it :>

2 people like this

Posted

If i use dyes on my char and value pack expire, it`ll keep my dye or they will be removed and costume will revert to default colors ?

Posted

If i use dyes on my char and value pack expire, it`ll keep my dye or they will be removed and costume will revert to default colors ?

it will be reverted..

Posted (edited)

just read more or less what ppl say..

I'm not sure on how to intend that update really...

It all depends on how players intend P2W.

P2W on one side: a game that allow players to get huge behaviour spending real money INSTEAD of time. That allow players to get stuff such items obtainable in game with long time and high difficulty just opening their wallet. It might too sell items not in game with higher bonus.

In that case I see a game where for example I can buy end game items directly on shop, or items that allow you to upgrade it without efforts or at 100% chance or even items not obtainable in game that let me be better than normal players.

P2W on the other side: game that allow paying players (remember we all payed to play that game) to have stuff before other players. Such item drop chance, some minor buffs and so.

In that case players using a wallet will be able to get the SAME items of everyone else only increasing their luck. They wont get anything from shop or any advantage that makes them be different from the others.

Now my opinion of that package? Well.. at the start I was pissed off.. but looking closer and thinking a bit before talk, in the end it's only a "buff" that allow players playing the game get some more benefit.

No one will ever sell an armor piece or a weapon or either a jewelry piece too to someone spending real money, they only give us the chance to increase the amount of money we get by selling those items we NORMALLY get grinding or farming (so anyway spending our time on the game).

I'm thinking to the guy that yesterday sold a TRI: Kzarka Longbow for near 1b.. will he cry? Well, remember that this game is quitely based on "exchange loot" that mostly make economy work, and rarely on high value loots like Mark of Shadows, Witch's Earring and new yellow stuff too, but they won't make us become rich if we don't play and spend our time in the game too. I don't see they're selling witch's earring or whale molars on the shop, so we still MUST grind and farm them to gain some money. It's my and your own choise to decide to spend or not 15€ to get that money "buff" from marketplace.

Remember that direct trade between players isn't available, so the only one place to trade is the marketplace. if someone got 1b money saved, he won't even get so much advantage without a player to player trade, since he'll need marketplace to improve too.

I don't see that package a MUST, only an opportunity for everyone to get more money while selling the items we normally find in game while playing. It's not a direct advantage, but an advantage consequent to our time and grind spent in game, like this I won't see it completely P2W, maybe a big help to players playing many hours more than working ones.

For example I can get 80m instead of 60m selling an Ogre ring. FIRST of all I need to spend my time playing the game and hope to find a ring. Second I have to sell it on MARKETPLACE, and someone must decide to buy it. If I get 60m or 80m it doesn't matter so much, since i can spend one entire week to find one as only 5 minutes. And one time I got my money what will I do with them if no one is selling what I need? Nothing.

I cannot think that's p2w since I don't see anyone selling end game gears or rare drop items on the shop, remember.. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN MAKE NOT SO MUCH WITH THEM WITHOUT A GOOD ECONOMY AND MARKETING ROTATION and without anyone else farming and selling the item I'm looking for.

They don't sell items obtainable in game, you have to work and find them and than if you want you can get an advantage selling them using that buff. Nothing more. I'll say "yes it's p2w" the day we will be able to buy with pearls items obtainable in game and we will be able to sell them on marketplace, making our real life money become game value.

Edit: you have the item on loyalty too, well you can freely save the valuable items (since they're not so easy to find too) and sell them all together the day you decide to buy the loyalty item. That's NOT A MUST, you can have the same advantage, using your brain instead of act like a bunch of sheeps...

Edited by Nicole
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You aren't getting the point of my post. The money you get out of this just let's you get the items faster... everybody else can still buy the max tier equipment eventually.

and that's not pay 2 win right - getting ahead by paying money ?

Edited by PsyBlack
1 person likes this

Posted

if you want the tax reduction just freakin' remove the tax in the first place. 

bloody hell..Unacceptable

1 person likes this

Posted

These have been in the game on the pearl and loyalty shop since launch.. lol

No. Elion's Tear =/= Elion's Blessing.

Posted

please let us use Palette of Merv by not bleaching my costume.

I pay real money onto dyeing it.

Posted

why would you even do this after you promised to keep p2w and subscriptions out ... there were enough problems in the game already but you decided to create one more and to scare away even more players ... getting the last bit of money out of the game before it dies?

How many players need to buy the value pack each month and how many players who weren't buying anything need to leave before it was a bad business decision?

• 1 value pack sale > 1,000,000,000 players buying nothing.

Obviously there is a little more to it with player retention and what they end up spending in the future or attracting new players to the game as examples. But I don't think anyone here actually knows with 100% certainty which is better.

Posted

please let us use Palette of Merv by not bleaching my costume.

I pay real money onto dyeing it.

you can buy bleaches for 1 loyalty from the loyalty shop