• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Introducing the Value Pack

1,157 posts in this topic

Posted

Considering that we paid upfront for this game and our model is supposed to be diff if anything we should have been getting this benefit from the start, it should not be available as a p2w. This has no place in our version of the game. Enough cash grabs please.

2 people like this

Posted

you can buy bleaches for 1 loyalty from the loyalty shop

you can't get your previous dye back tho

can I have them back?

Posted (edited)

REMOVE THIS

Edited by CM_Tytyes
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If i use dyes on my char and value pack expire, it`ll keep my dye or they will be removed and costume will revert to default colors ?

it will revert.

and that's not pay 2 win right - getting ahead by paying money ?

no it isn't pay to win. They are getting ahead for a while.. then eventually everybody else will be there with them..

Edited by Mimiro

Posted

P2W

Credit Card Simulator

Buy to Win is the same thing. This is Garbage.

Posted

can I have them back?

you can't get them back even with the merv's pallete so ?!

Posted

you can buy bleaches for 1 loyalty from the loyalty shop

He means that he bought colours from the pearl store to dye his items.

Bleaching them deletes those colours and any colours applied with merv's will disappear leaving him with a bleached armour and none of the colours he originally paid for.

Posted

Its the Tax Reduction. Anyone crying over the rest of the stuff is a troll. That said, if the Tax Reduction was say 8%, I think the vast majority of people complaining here would still complain. The quiet ones really wouldn't give a dam.

And yea, I don't mind others choosing to support the dev team. No money in = No game

I miss you Sword Girls, come back please..

Posted

I'm grateful for the value pack, thank you!

can I have them back?

Can't you remove dyes by just clicking the X on the color menu for each part of the armor? And it goes back into your palette. Or did things change?

Posted

Please don't go Trion's way...

Posted

just read more or less what ppl say..

I'm not sure on how to intend that update really...

It all depends on how players intend P2W.

P2W on one side: a game that allow players to get huge behaviour spending real money INSTEAD of time. That allow players to get stuff such items obtainable in game with long time and high difficulty just opening their wallet. It might too sell items not in game with higher bonus.

In that case I see a game where for example I can buy end game items directly on shop, or items that allow you to upgrade it without efforts or at 100% chance or even items not obtainable in game that let me be better than normal players.

P2W on the other side: game that allow paying players (remember we all payed to play that game) to have stuff before other players. Such item drop chance, some minor buffs and so.

In that case players using a wallet will be able to get the SAME items of everyone else only increasing their luck. They wont get anything from shop or any advantage that makes them be different from the others.

Now my opinion of that package? Well.. at the start I was pissed off.. but looking closer and thinking a bit before talk, in the end it's only a "buff" that allow players playing the game get some more benefit.

No one will ever sell an armor piece or a weapon or either a jewelry piece too to someone spending real money, they only give us the chance to increase the amount of money we get by selling those items we NORMALLY get grinding or farming (so anyway spending our time on the game).

I'm thinking to the guy that yesterday sold a TRI: Kzarka Longbow for near 1b.. will he cry? Well, remember that this game is quitely based on "exchange loot" that mostly make economy work, and rarely on high value loots like Mark of Shadows, Witch's Earring and new yellow stuff too, but they won't make us become rich if we don't play and spend our time in the game too. I don't see they're selling witch's earring or whale molars on the shop, so we still MUST grind and farm them to gain some money. It's my and your own choise to decide to spend or not 15€ to get that money "buff" from marketplace.

Remember that direct trade between players isn't available, so the only one place to trade is the marketplace. if someone got 1b money saved, he won't even get so much advantage without a player to player trade, since he'll need marketplace to improve too.

I don't see that package a MUST, only an opportunity for everyone to get more money while selling the items we normally find in game while playing. It's not a direct advantage, but an advantage consequent to our time and grind spent in game, like this I won't see it completely P2W, maybe a big help to players playing many hours more than working ones.

For example I can get 80m instead of 60m selling an Ogre ring. FIRST of all I need to spend my time playing the game and hope to find a ring. Second I have to sell it on MARKETPLACE, and someone must decide to buy it. If I get 60m or 80m it doesn't matter so much, since i can spend one entire week to find one as only 5 minutes. And one time I got my money what will I do with them if no one is selling what I need? Nothing.

I cannot think that's p2w since I don't see anyone selling end game gears or rare drop items on the shop, remember.. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN MAKE NOT SO MUCH WITH THEM WITHOUT A GOOD ECONOMY AND MARKETING ROTATION and without anyone else farming and selling the item I'm looking for.

They don't sell items obtainable in game, you have to work and find them and than if you want you can get an advantage selling them using that buff. Nothing more. I'll say "yes it's p2w" the day we will be able to buy with pearls items obtainable in game and we will be able to sell them on marketplace, making our real life money become game value.

I agree. Right now people are thinking that this game is a race. And whoever gets the best equipment first wins. But they are forgetting that at the end of the race everybody will have the same equipment.

1 person likes this

Posted

These have been in the game on the pearl and loyalty shop since launch.. lol

Elion's Tear =/= Elion's Blessing.

Posted

P2W ffs delete this shit

Posted (edited)

As a top tier 13/13 Mythic WoW raider. To bad WoW sucks balls, and it's engine looks horrible.

Also with how they changed BoE's with legion and how you can legally buy gold in WoW with $$$ now. They have the same amount of P2W as BDO.

PVP is also pretty much dead in WoW. it lost over 90% of its pvp population.

Clearly you miss the point. everyone has the same opportunity to get gear in wow and everyone is at the same level, in bdo ppl with exp boost will reach levels you can never imagine reaching if you do not pay for the pack, they will controll all nodes eventualy, you will stand no chance against them in pvp/siege. They will make proffit from the AH and get their gear faster and you will struggle to even get a drop, if you are lucky enough to farm when no OP asshole is around to kill you. As for your mention of in game gold, you clearly ignore that it is illegal in WOW and countless accounts get banned regularly, as for the WOW token, the only legal way to make gold, it is a 30day sub and it costs 20 euros to buy while monthly sub costs 13 euros, if you have any brain and think this through you will realize that is just another money sinker for the one who sees it as a gold making method. BOEs in wow are obtained only through raiding, depending on your lootmaster's method anyone get get one and sell or keep, lastly all BOE can be replaced by other items you get while raiding if you have the brain to calculate your stats on your own and not depend on noobpages that only refer you to BOEs. PvP seasons reset in each expansion and also midways, giving the chance to everyone to have another attempt to making the ranks

Edited by Lightmender

Posted

Define failed? How many are still running with a small player base? I only need enough people to fill one channel for BDO to be fun. I can also accept fewer updates due to less revenue. Most products that appeal to smaller audiences have to deal with these issues, i can handle it. 

Yeaa ofc every mmo future goal is small playerbase, enough to survive... its dream of every publisher!!!!

Posted

Is this character based or family?

Posted

i love all the whiners crying about convenience items being pay 2 win you havent even seen pay 2 win if you think that is lol, go back to archage and play pvp if you think that

Posted

And how many years WOW is on market and how many BDO? i was expecting subscription in game sooner or later, but just few months after release?

Posted

I think i speak for the whole comunity when i say that this is something that will not enhance the BDO experience. In my opinion this is mandatory if you are a somewhat dedicated player, which means that BDO just got a monthly subscription. I have been willing to pay alot of money for the cash shop items because i like the costumes, dyes and pets. I have been spending atleast 100 euro a month, witohut hessitation, and that is because it was optional. I know that this value pack is also "optional", but standing at the marketplace selling items, knowing that the other guy next to you who has the value pack is making more money than you for the same effort makes me want to either pay the "subscribtion" or quit.

I really love this game and i know that a company needs money, but i honestly think that this value pack is not going to benefit their salary because of the amount of players that are honestly concidering quiting the game, including myself.

Posted

Clearly you miss the point. everyone has the same opportunity to get gear in wow and everyone is at the same level, in bdo ppl with exp boost will reach levels you can never imagine reaching if you do not pay for the pack, they will controll all nodes eventualy, you will stand no chance against them in pvp/siege. They will make proffit from the AH and get their gear faster and you will struggle to even get a drop, if you are lucky enough to farm when no OP asshole is around to kill you. As for your mention of in game gold, you clearly ignore that it is illegal in WOW and countless accounts get banned regularly, as for the WOW token, the only legal way to make gold, it is a 30day sub and it costs 20 euros to buy while monthly sub costs 13 euros, if you have any brain and think this through you will realize that is just another money sinker for the one who sees it as a gold making method

Them getting the OP equipment sooner than you doesn't mean they win the game forever.. it just means they have the best gear first. You will still be able to get the gear yourself, be it buy it on the marketplace or get it from a drop. They are just paying to get the equipment a little quicker. No different than someone buying an Exp boost is paying to get a higher level sooner.

It's not like once they get to top no other player is able to get there...

Posted

i love all the whiners crying about convenience items being pay 2 win you havent even seen pay 2 win if you think that is lol, go back to archage and play pvp if you think that

i left AA to get away from that shit. its a slippery slope and we are just at the top.

Posted

Dunno getting 19% extra cash from MP isn't that amazing. 90% of my income comes from trash loot and 10% xp is fairly negligible the only people benefiting from that greatly are the no lifers and they're probably ahead of 95% of the population anyways so you'll never catch up to them anyways even if you used this and they didn't. Even without any of those benefits I'd use this for the inv space and weight along with Mervs Pallet. This doesn't seem as p2w as people would like to make it.

Posted

I think i speak for the whole comunity when i say that this is something that will not enhance the BDO experience. In my opinion this is mandatory if you are a somewhat dedicated player, which means that BDO just got a monthly subscription. I have been willing to pay alot of money for the cash shop items because i like the costumes, dyes and pets. I have been spending atleast 100 euro a month, witohut hessitation, and that is because it was optional. I know that this value pack is also "optional", but standing at the marketplace selling items, knowing that the other guy next to you who has the value pack is making more money than you for the same effort makes me want to either pay the "subscribtion" or quit.

I really love this game and i know that a company needs money, but i honestly think that this value pack is not going to benefit their salary because of the amount of players that are honestly concidering quiting the game, including myself.

You don't speak for the whole community, there is quite a large amount of people quite okay with the item.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree. Right now people are thinking that this game is a race. And whoever gets the best equipment first wins. But they are forgetting that at the end of the race everybody will have the same equipment.

The thing that people doesn't understand here is that, as you said we'll get everything at end game, and they should go READ that P2W really means.

Pay to win means you are FORCED to spend money to get better items instead of the ones available in the game. Is that too difficult to understand?

Really, day by day I'm getting fking sure that human race should have been a sheep mutation/evolution. Like always if only one person say "p2w p2w" than everyone say the same thing without get enough informations before.

As I said, I won't consider that game p2w till the day I'll see  cashshop costumes on marketplace and final gears on cashshop.