• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Introducing the Value Pack

1,157 posts in this topic

Posted

Rest in pieces Daum.

Kakao*

Posted

The game is either fun for you or not, If not do something else, if so, continue to play. 

This game is HEAVILY time reliant and RNG reliant. 

You cannot pay XX $$ and buy YY item, and even then, you don't win, you can be the best geared player on the server, if you are out leveled, you will get destroyed in PVP (the primary focus of this game) So what exactly are you winning when you cannot get all your gear, let alone beat the RNG system by supporting the product from your wallet. If you put the time in and don't spend it QQing in chat or staring at walls, you will continue to progress, regardless of the rate, and the soft cap system does a good job of allowing people to catch up and stay relevant even when a small % grinds to try to stay ahead of the curve.

IMO F2P must go and bring back subs, have fixed staffs and known budgets so devs can support the products better, keep quality up, bugs down, etc. 

I personally feel they are doing a mostly solid job on this game. Sure I have my gripes, but mostly regarding chain cc, as I always do in PVP. 

Personally I'd love to see the tax wiped out off the market, never been a fan of just taking in game earnings out of players' pockets.

Posted

I like this package. It is a pay to win the thing? Idk, I regard this as a help. Many of those talking here are -----ing about it not because it cost something and give any advantages, but just because others will have the same advantages too. Some of you are old in this game, not by the meaning, but by the time and money spent in the game and I understand all of you guys come to a prosperous life now, on a hard long road. When you spend cash almost every month for stuff, for sure you will have 1500 pearls for other stuff. I really don't know an MMO that does not have a system similar to this, some just do good stuff for players others destroy games. It's a management, god or bad. So try to look from a different perspective.

A one time package maybe would be nice, but to make it so you have to pay monthly for something goes against everything they have told us from the beginning.

Posted

Introducing p2win?

Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House.

And it seems merv paletteplayer feedback was ignored

"After the Palette of Merv has expired (30 days) your armor will return to its original undyed state."

I made 30mil this month in silver  because I had to work how much did you make this month? 500mil? Do you really think 30% tax reduction is going to help me catch up to you types?

1 person likes this

Posted

30 % of 35 % tax = ? 10.5 % 

so instead of 35 % players with value pack will pay 24.5 % taxes.

not 5 %

1 person likes this

Posted

The Value Pack is valuable enough without the market return. Please replace it with some other perk.

Posted

Adventurers, nigh shall we become Wallet Warriors.

Posted

I made 30mil this month in silver  because I had to work how much did you make this month? 500mil? Do you really think 30% tax reduction is going to help me catch up to you types?

THIS^^^

Posted

This is not pay to win.. Quit the whining. For the casual player or normal person who dedicates a total of 20 hours a week for recreational activities (going out, hanging out with family and love ones and some computer gaming, like i do) this is convenient. I can see a high level player, above 55, with high end gear and who "invests" over 80 hours a week in this game thinking of this as "unfair", as it will help close the level and gear gap. Did you really think that the community as a whole like those comments in chat about "this is x guild channel so we grind here and destroy you cause we outlevel and outgear you" and that it would go unnoticed? Any help I can get to help me close the level gap so I can just enjoy myself in this game without passive and active bullying is worth it.

Tell you what, since there is no limit for the purchase of this item as of yet, I will go ahead and stockpile about 30 of them, since I go out and work hard for actual currency, so I have an ample supply of this packs for my convenience and maybe when I get equally geared and rich, it can come down to skills alone, right?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The game is either fun for you or not, If not do something else, if so, continue to play. 

This game is HEAVILY time reliant and RNG reliant. 

You cannot pay XX $$ and buy YY item, and even then, you don't win, you can be the best geared player on the server, if you are out leveled, you will get destroyed in PVP (the primary focus of this game) So what exactly are you winning when you cannot get all your gear, let alone beat the RNG system by supporting the product from your wallet. If you put the time in and don't spend it QQing in chat or staring at walls, you will continue to progress, regardless of the rate, and the soft cap system does a good job of allowing people to catch up and stay relevant even when a small % grinds to try to stay ahead of the curve.

IMO F2P must go and bring back subs, have fixed staffs and known budgets so devs can support the products better, keep quality up, bugs down, etc. 

I personally feel they are doing a mostly solid job on this game. Sure I have my gripes, but mostly regarding chain cc, as I always do in PVP. 

Personally I'd love to see the tax wiped out off the market, never been a fan of just taking in game earnings out of players' pockets.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
^
^
Yes

Yes.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying god i've been trying to say it but chris man.

too many kids on these forums.

This is not pay to win.. Quit the whining. For the casual player or normal person who dedicates a total of 20 hours a week for recreational activities (going out, hanging out with family and love ones and some computer gaming, like i do) this is convenient. I can see a high level player, above 55, with high end gear and who "invests" over 80 hours a week in this game thinking of this as "unfair", as it will help close the level and gear gap. Did you really think that the community as a whole like those comments in chat about "this is x guild channel so we grind here and destroy you cause we outlevel and outgear you" and that it would go unnoticed? Any help I can get to help me close the level gap so I can just enjoy myself in this game without passive and active bullying is worth it.

Tell you what, since there is no limit for the purchase of this item as of yet, I will go ahead and stockpile about 30 of them, since I go out and work hard for actual currency, so I have an ample supply of this packs for my convenience and maybe when I get equally geared and rich, it can come down to skills alone, right?

omgg i actually love you people.
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING THE WAR YES.

Feels good to have brothers and sisters at arms by your side QwQ

#ELWL
#EMPLOYEDLIFEWINNINGLIFE

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
^
Yes

Yes.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying god i've been trying to say it but chris man.

too many kids on these forums.

omgg i actually love you people.I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE FIGHTING THE WAR YES.

Feels good to have brothers and sisters at arms by your side QwQ

dude , I'm here too. snips.

Posted

I wish they opened up trading to other players then let's bots back in just so they can throw a huge middle finger at this pathetic whinny little b**** of a community. The amount of crying here is SAD this game doesn't even come CLOSE to p2w compared to half the other game on the market. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Make the Value Pack a Loyalty only item or at least balance the cost/reward ratio. 1400 loyalties for 1 day is a bit ridiculous. 14 days wait for 1 day of reward? No-one will ever buy it. Make it 1500 loyalties for 15 days - P2W'ers will buy 30day ones like a subscription every month, while people with less money will have 15 days on -> 15 days off on the Value Pack (assuming people will only spend their loyalties on Value Packs - there are plenty of other things to spend them on that will ensure that this doesn't become the meta).

Edited by fallout

Posted

dude , I'm here too. snips.

You are right, I guess I should have said it's nice to see new blood man.
Damn.

It is nice to see new blood, old blood too.
TOGETHER WE STAND UNITED FOR A BDO WITHOUT PEOPLE SPEND MORE TIME ON THE FORUMS THAN THE GAME!

The Value Pack is valuable enough without the market return. Please replace it with some other perk.

I say they replace it with 50% droprate increase.

Posted

P2W lol..... :ph34r:

P2W lol..... :ph34r:

Posted

With this many people angry about the value package. It is probably best just to reevaluate that package. Some people think this is minor and investing more time+effort will close the gap. However people who do put in the time into this game competing with other hardcore players view this as an advantage and gaps can be created fairly easily with this perk.Two people farming for the same item, one sells it and gets significantly more, overtime that perk will help increase the gap and the benefits will just get more obvious. People pointed out that the devs will not point the game in that direction and seem fairly bothered by it. If the Devs did make a statement about this, they need to follow through because thats irreponsible to assure the community one thing and then delivering something that contradicts what they stated. Two sides to please, Daum needs to find an answer. Whether it is to allow people to pay for the package but let current players use their 100 loyalty to use that package per day. Or simply take out tax reduction, because people new to this game will clearly be interested in catching up to par and enjoy the beautiful graphics of this game as well as creating their  unqiue  character. I'm not sure myself what the correct answer is, I am not a professional  but clearly this package is not okay with the rift it has created. Daum needs to come up with a answer fairly soon though with how unsettled things are currently. (Be clear with the communication Daum)(and sorry to all the Grammar Nazis, so they dont waste their time replying to this post about grammars :P)  

Posted

Look I get that people are angry, and I also get that some like the change.

What it comes down to is simple. Daum please reevaluate this package. The outcry seems to be well in the majority. Though a poll might help get some solid numbers.

I for one am against the tax and exp benefits. Tax though is quite frankly about as close as I get to a "quit" point. So do consider that some of your customers find this addition completely unwelcome. Weight the costs vs gains. I'd be sad to move on, but that ball is in your court.

1 person likes this

Posted

So many white knights, holy shit. If I can whip out my wallet and pay as little as 1 cent for an advantage, please tell me how it isn't pay to win?

No autistic responses, thanks. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i love how so many threaten to quit. This does not remove the enjoyment from the game...I will still have same fun i have been having.

i for one don't care if they a remove the item or tax feature. But i am also one that will take advantage of this item atm. Because it not that expensive.

Edited by Seadyan
3 people like this

Posted

People won't quit instantly, but if they've decided interest in the game has peaked we'll probably see increasingly scummy cash grabs until they run it into the ground.

Posted

You must be mistaking me for the wrong person.

Posted

People seem to forget RNG still is intact. So even if they get all these benefits, they still have to rely on chance. Idk the Western crowd is just spoiled A'F. Seriously...promises are always made in a game. And more than not is always broken. Idk what you expected.

i love how so many threaten to quit. This does not remove the enjoyment from the game...I will still have same fun i have been having.

Agreed 100%

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So many white knights, holy shit. If I can whip out my wallet and pay as little as 1 cent for an advantage, please tell me how it isn't pay to win?

No autistic responses, thanks. 

I wish you would also embrace the fact that this is a Grind2Win game. That whatever perks some people can purchase to save time and attempt to keep up with a level 56 or above in terms of gear, money or level its good, since you wont get bored alone in the desert playing with the same people all of the time. I also hope you can realize that grinding takes time and that 10% is really not that much, not even 50%, when some of us work 48 hours a week while some other just spend their days in constant gaming.

Life is not fair and I dont complain about the people who can have the luxury of game time Dont be selfish and dont complain about a convenience item and label it as p2w when is not.

If I can purchase a liverto or boss armor with real dollars or euros, that is p2w. 

Edited by Liaranne
2 people like this

Posted

Why would i pay real money to un-dye my armor and replace it with a temporary 30 day version? If i were to buy this item, i would at least like the ability to apply a temporary dye over a permanent one, without loosing dye I've paid tons or silver (or pearls) to already earn. People would still buy this to apply any dyes they want, but forcing players to purchase bleaches for all already dyed armor is ridiculous.

''hey we know you paid us money to get these(permanent) dyes already- but if you buy some bleach for each dyed piece of armor and buy this item every month you can get all the dyes !'' so I've had to pay for all three, when really only one was necessary all along? Please fix this so we can apply temporary dye over permanent dye. the lighting in this game is so crap that the previews don't help, and it would be nice to test the dyes in game using this item without having to waste permanent ones

1 person likes this

Posted

30% tax reduction is something that can't be argued as pay for convenience. It is straight up p2w.

Too bad people who understand maths and basic logic are far less than people who don't.