• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Introducing the Value Pack

1,157 posts in this topic

Posted

I warned you guys this crap would happen, you trolls saids I was being extreme,lol 

You and pretty much every other sane person on the forums...

Posted

This guy is working for them 100%. Again as i say, we need a block user function to avoid reading his crap as many other forums have.
B2P + Cash Shop + Subscription? NOT EVEN WOW. Greediness level up to the moon.

There's the ignore function my friend, click on your name in the top right hand corner and go to "ignored users" and then type in my user-name. It will then block all of my posts. 

Posted (edited)

I know right! When companies reach $30 million they should just stop making more money and give everything away for free! I mean why do things even cost money, right? Free Vietnam dude! Peace in Tibet! Righteous duuuuude, bodacious statement! 

Actually defending it.
This is why you are my favorite white knight.

Edited by Dim
Removed inflamatory remarks
1 person likes this

Posted

Terrible.

Posted

That's an awesome addition to the shop. Thank you DAUM ♥.

Posted

git gud

Posted

DAUM is just doing the old trick "let's give good news and bad news at the same time to make the bad news look less atrocious", giving us ninja/kunoichi that people were waiting since launch and this P2W shit toghether; so smart !

Posted

Why do i trust the asian mmo market over and over... you've seen the last of my money.

Posted

Time to change the game. It was a nice time. But it has come to an end.

Posted

Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House.

I thought you were trying to filter out p2w instead of adding it in....

It'll get fixed ... we all know it will.

People need to relax and just provide information to them as we are ... instead of going all doom and gloom like most of the users on this thread lol 

Posted

I usually hate the official foruims, but i'll have to make a post about this..

You were doing soo well, and now you have dug your own grave. It's really sad to see this! :(

Posted

This is gross

Posted

This is a kind of subscription and it's unwelcome. Please disable it and reconsider. 

Posted

I know right! When companies reach $30 million they should just stop making more money and give everything away for free! I mean why do things even cost money, right? Free Vietnam dude! Peace in Tibet! Righteous duuuuude, bodacious statement! 

There's a difference between being free and actually having items that are convenience or beauty vs p2w. If you want we can discuss cases of games which had a nonpw2 approach for their lifetime and still made a decent profit. ;)

Posted

ok WELCOME TO THE PAY TO WIN THX ABBYS FINISH THE GAME, 30% marcket recollect?, realli?, buy game and buy skin,....... i previus the finished game bad idea pearls abbys more bad idea

Posted (edited)

This is a F______ joke. I can understand the palette...no **** NO! Remove dyes leave palette and make it cheaper...I'm talking about loyality of course and as for other functions...REMOVE all of them...and after this mess is cleaned once again simply REMOVE tax from market. Everyone happy. We have our dyes, no more money eating by game system and no p2w

Edited by roader

Posted

P2W GG

Posted

6f1560cb137fa1c0c6e56047395b3cea32f16411

The face you make when some one farts in a elevator.

Posted

Oooh Shit!

• After the Palette of Merv has expired (30 days) your armor will return to its original undyed state.

This very dissapointing. :(
If I could buy the colors that I want for dying my armor, I would buy them from the pearl shop! If this would be permanent of course not just for 1 or 30 days. The players are used to repaint time to time their stuff anyway. For 30 days it is not a good business for me.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Wenom

Posted

CM Aethon is bringer of good news haha for now , and Jouska only crap , sry but i must say i didnt buy the game to have some p2w crap here or pay subsription, greedy daum , very greedy. And sorry for being negative , its just the way i see this situation , have a nice sunny day all

Posted

Hey Daum,

Can you release new expansions every month, patches every week and new classes please because we paid for the game for £30 back in march. Surely that pays for everything right? Right?

Thanks!

The company needs money, buying a new costume every other month isn't sufficient enough for the way they are releasing content.

What's 1500 pearls? Really? It's nothing, 30% tax is a bonus, they get consistent money every month to keep bringing out new content for us the players to enjoy and complain about on the forums.

How do you think they will keep this game running? I complained holy hell about the "Valks tear" until I realised it wasn't in the game, Jouska even banned me off the forums for abusing him about it. Because that is true p2w a cosmetic item you can spam to get a huge benefit. - Pay 2 win. It's not like I can buy 10 value packs and get 100% combat exp and 300% bonus from stuff I sell.

Are you idiots for real?

I'm going to copy and paste this on every value pack thread cause y'all need to wake up.

3 people like this

Posted

Never thought I'll say it.. but... Pay2Win -.- 

Posted

Actually defending it.
This is why you are my favorite white knight.

You know you can get the item without spending any money, right? The issue isn't that the item exists but rather the cost of the item is too high in the loyalty shop. 

Giving that like for the tantrum you throwing my autistic friend.

If you have to insult insults in your argument, then you don't have a stable argument. :) 

Posted

• Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

• For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House.

Just remove this....the rest of the pack is the money worse too.

You kill the ingame economy with this and the playerbase...