• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Musa Add-On skills

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys.

What add-on are best with the new patch? What skills and what effects? I am very confused.

Thank you.

Posted

They are -----ed, there are no good awakenings atm

Posted

After wasting around 10 memory fragments I managed to get awakenings I want.
20ap against monsters and 10% att speed od rising storm
5ap against players and 20% crit buff (it looks like this stacks with blind thrust) on dragon's bite
10hp and 3wp regain on hit on divider, maybe ill change wp regen as it isnt very big to acc buff or dp buff

Posted

I am level 51 only and can't find the rising storm add on

Posted (edited)

How does this work? you pick a skill between Whirlwind cut, retaliation, blind thrust, stub arrow, nemesis slash, divider and backstep slash and it gives me a random skill from the others?

This system makes no sense!

Edit: Apparently the system is bugged

Edit: Its now fixed

Edited by Rockett
There is a bug

Posted

How does this work? you pick a skill between Whirlwind cut, retaliation, blind thrust, stub arrow, nemesis slash, divider and backstep slash and it gives me a random skill from the others?

This system makes no sense!

You dont have skills that you already awakened before the patch on the list. I awakened stub arrow and it appeared as divider on my list, after using memory fragment to change effects i saved both. So by using 1 slot I awakened 2 skills. I played a bit more with it and managed to get dragon's bite and rising storm there. So yeah, I wanted to awake divider, rising storm and dragons bite but I ended up with awakened blind thrust, stub arrow and backstep slash as well. Also my old awakening (5ap) on dragons claw turned into accuracy buff after the patch. So right now I have 7 skills awakened. GG Kakao Games

Posted

Totally bugged. Can t awakened R Storm, Menesis Slash ect

I can with  only 4 skills...

Posted

its fixed now.

i have rising storm +20 pve ap and 10% att speed

Blooming pvp attack +15 and 7% attack speed

but i cant decide on what i want for the last one.

Posted

its fixed now.

i have rising storm +20 pve ap and 10% att speed

Blooming pvp attack +15 and 7% attack speed

but i cant decide on what i want for the last one.

It looks like 20% crit buff from awakenings stack with blind thrust so you might want to pick dragon's bite to reach 50% crit chance :P

Posted (edited)

RIP comment

Edited by Rockett

Posted (edited)

I wound up doing 20% monster and mp on hit for rising storm, and attack speed and crit buff on dragons bite. Havent decided on last skill yet.

Edited by khanqueror

Posted (edited)

Do you guys know if Skill Add-on Buffs stack with each other? Like if you took the +7% atk spd from Dragon Bite and then used Rising Storm with 10% atk spd Add-on, will you have 17% or will the 10% just override the 7% from earlier?

Also, do any of the the Add-on skills affect the skill it is used with? For example, does the "Attack against monsters +XX for X sec. for self" apply to the skill it is used with as well? Or does the skill with atk spd Add-on get the bonus atk speed when it is used?

Edited by johnsneo

Posted

I only speak from previous skill awakenings but any for the same time(10s or 5s) didnt stack, just refreshed

Posted

Well the 10% Attackspeed for 5 seconds on Rising storm is only showing up as 7% in the buffs. Guess the tooltip is wrong here.

Outside of this skill I am not sure what to awaken for pvp - Blooming, Dragon Bite, Nemesis Slash ... any tips from some more experienced players?

Posted (edited)

For pvp im doing +15 on blooming with 7% movespeed ( since i already have attack speed on dragonbite and it lasts the full combo) 

nemesis slash I only use for hp regen in pvp.

EDIT: reduce mp/movespeed on stub arrow is appealing as well

Edited by khanqueror

Posted

Running a PvE build for now until I'm PvP ready (lvl 56+, full DUO armor/weapon).

Divider: Instant +10 HP per hit // Instant +3 MP per hit
Dragon Bite: All Critical Hit Rate +20% for 9 secs (works with Blind Thrust) // All Attack Speed +7% for 5 secs
Rising Storm: Attack against monster +20 for 8 secs // All Attack Speed +10% for 5 secs

That's what I'm using for now for PvE at least. 

Posted

Rising storm and Dragon bite seem to be the norm the debate on the third skill is between blooming and divider. Still conflicted as to which one to get but leaning more towards divider since blooming is on a 20 second cd timer i think it would be more beneficial to take divider, for easier pve grinding.

Posted

What I've found is that the attack speed increase from rising storm and dragonbite do not stack. But one of them will refresh the duration of the other.

Posted

Rising storm and Dragon bite seem to be the norm the debate on the third skill is between blooming and divider. Still conflicted as to which one to get but leaning more towards divider since blooming is on a 20 second cd timer i think it would be more beneficial to take divider, for easier pve grinding.

I'd recommend you blooming. Divider heal is huge and it keeps you at 100% hp without pots but to be honest you dont need that awakening, i grinded for around 1 hour at pirates yesterday without awakening (just maxed divider) without any pots (I didnt want to go back to vendor). So although heal add-on is cool, its simply an overkill.
Blooming on the other hand gives you 20 ap in pvp (just like rising storm tool tip says 5 but it gives 10 actually) which is huge. I use 20% crit buff and 20ap on blooming and I see huge damage difference in pvp and I use both of these skills before rising storm->blaze which is our hardest hitting move.
So yeah, cooldown is pretty big but it allows you to 100-0 almost anything every 20sec as long as you land all of your cc.

Posted

I'd recommend you blooming. Divider heal is huge and it keeps you at 100% hp without pots but to be honest you dont need that awakening, i grinded for around 1 hour at pirates yesterday without awakening (just maxed divider) without any pots (I didnt want to go back to vendor). So although heal add-on is cool, its simply an overkill.Blooming on the other hand gives you 20 ap in pvp (just like rising storm tool tip says 5 but it gives 10 actually) which is huge. I use 20% crit buff and 20ap on blooming and I see huge damage difference in pvp and I use both of these skills before rising storm->blaze which is our hardest hitting move.
So yeah, cooldown is pretty big but it allows you to 100-0 almost anything every 20sec as long as you land all of your cc.

How many SP do you have since you have divider maxed? I haven't touched it at all. Is it that good for PVE?

Posted

How many SP do you have since you have divider maxed? I haven't touched it at all. Is it that good for PVE?

Very good. Spammable, big heal, decent damage, cheap WP/no stamina cost

Posted

Very good. Spammable, big heal, decent damage, cheap WP/no stamina cost

Seems like you need a decent chunk of SP if you want to max it at least. With 610 I'm still missing some health passives after maxing the common skills. Are people skipping gale? 

Posted (edited)

@Zilch

Im sitting at around 750 but I dont have any points in Gale as in my opinion its just crappy skill and even back in the days when I had it maxed i wasnt using it almost at all. So one day I went for divider and fell in love :) No cd, great heal, actually deals ok damage in pvp and its a cc without a cd - I use it as opener when my bow skills are on cd. Overall great skill, if you dont have that much sp you can take it up to rank 4 as it will do the job just fine and upgrade to rank 5 when you are done with everything else.

Edited by Kruczq

Posted (edited)

I have pretty much a maxed build with 770SP (minus tiger blade and ultimate RS, don't find them useful). But if I had to choose between Divider and Gale I'd probably pick the former

Edited by Markinho

Posted (edited)

@Kruczq

@Markinho

Thanks for the inputs, I will definitely try divider and skip gale (I find the damage to be mediocre at best as well).

Edited by Zilch