• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your Night Vendor loot here!

225 posts in this topic

Posted

Hebetate is pricey... O_O

Posted

R6QUxXr.jpg

osuAsdQ.jpg

Jealous of that Muskan roll. :(

Posted

Got the Ogre Ring first try

Posted

I can't help thinking that these new vendors are RNG and gold sink traps. Only one random item of a list of 28 for every 50 energy, and the price is so high on the gear that it would cost billions to enchant to +15 and up. I can see the frustration forming now in the future.

Posted

I can't help thinking that these new vendors are RNG and gold sink traps. Only one random item of a list of 28 for every 50 energy, and the price is so high on the gear that it would cost billions to enchant to +15 and up. I can see the frustration forming now in the future.

They are meant to be a silver dump. A silver dump where you likely pay far more than the original cost to get super rare gear that you can't normally get. Its a pretty fair trade.

2 people like this

Posted

Guys one question... for me there is no option for a secret shop, what are the requirements to be able to see it? 2016-07-20_203439180.thumb.JPG.cb96caf0b

Posted

It must be night. 10pm to 7am

Posted

It must be night. 10pm to 7am

Thank you.

Posted

Does this combine all your silver in all your warehouses or is it town bound?

Posted (edited)

here i am with 15m seeing everyone having like 200m+....

how ?!?

Edited by Benjamin
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey,

you can use this form to submit your Loot. At the end you will get a Link with all the results.

For those that just want the results click here.

That hebe armor for 30m either someone with false info or someone got really lucky. Wonder if they even had the 30m lol.

Edit wait nvm the low just got change to 180m

Edited by hankisawesome

Posted

Hey,

you can use this form to submit your Loot. At the end you will get a Link with all the results.

For those that just want the results click here.

Thank you very much :o

Posted

Rolled 8 characters with 190 energy, and used 1 energy pot on each, and turned in rbf. I got:

1x Witch Earring 4m

2x Hard Shards under 1m

1x Sharp shard 2.1m

1x Centaur Belt 21m

1x Basilisk Belt 53.7m

1x Kzarka Amulet 114m

Too bad I'm a Ranger QQ, but I bought the hards/shards/witch's/basilisk (got mine to PRI :D)

Will be doing another full rotation next cycle, and will update you guys again :D

2016-07-20_42775243.JPG

2016-07-20_42923238.JPG

Posted

Does this combine all your silver in all your warehouses or is it town bound?

↑ ↑ ↑  I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question.  Thank you :)

Posted

↑ ↑ ↑  I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question.  Thank you :)

just your silver in the town of said night vendor

Posted

Rolled 8 characters with 190 energy, and used 1 energy pot on each, and turned in rbf. I got:

1x Witch Earring 4m

2x Hard Shards under 1m

1x Sharp shard 2.1m

1x Centaur Belt 21m

1x Basilisk Belt 53.7m

1x Kzarka Amulet 114m

Too bad I'm a Ranger QQ, but I bought the hards/shards/witch's/basilisk (got mine to PRI :D)

Will be doing another full rotation next cycle, and will update you guys again :D

2016-07-20_42775243.JPG

If only our luck had reversed.... :( I would love to have that Amulet

This bow popped up on vendor for me:

2016-07-20_11372543.thumb.JPG.496dbdf514

1 person likes this

Posted

That hebe armor for 30m either someone with false info or someone got really lucky. Wonder if they even had the 30m lol.

Edit wait nvm the low just got change to 180m

Well it is a public form and public forms baiting trolls ^^ every few hours I clean the list of obvious trolls.

Posted

just your silver in the town of said night vendor

Damn.  That means I have to isolate all my silver in one town whenever this vendor shows up. That's a lot of work.  Thanks for answering.

Posted

1x Witch Earring 4m

2x Hard Shards under 1m

1x Sharp shard 2.1m

1x Centaur Belt 21m

1x Basilisk Belt 53.7m

1x Kzarka Amulet 114m

2016-07-20_42775243.JPG

2016-07-20_42923238.JPG

please tell me how to make silver :c

Posted

Damn.  That means I have to isolate all my silver in one town whenever this vendor shows up. That's a lot of work.  Thanks for answering.

He doesnt "show up", he is there every night. I picked Velia myself.

Grind pirates.

Posted

He doesnt "show up", he is there every night. I picked Velia myself.

Grind pirates.

oh, why didnt i think of that!

Posted

Ok, I'm going to keep this simple. I do absolutely No life skills in the game besides gathering, and i only gather because its the best way to get consistent shards. I'm a level 58.55% Ranger with over 200 AP. The only way I make $ is by solo grinding Sausans Main rotation, I pull in about 7-10m/hr. I have a level 10 node, with 5 luck, and S on most mobs. I had about 125M like wednesday night of last week, and then i heard about night vendor coming, and i grinded up to 500M. You honestly need to be a Tamer/Ranger/Wizard with really high ap to make this much $/hr tho.