• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your Night Vendor loot here!

225 posts in this topic

Posted

He doesnt "show up", he is there every night. I picked Velia myself.

So the rumor about this vendor showing up in one of those places is not true then?  I thought he only shows up in one of those said cities.

Posted

Got a Giath Helm for 101 M didn't take pic

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, I'm going to keep this simple. I do absolutely No life skills in the game besides gathering, and i only gather because its the best way to get consistent shards. I'm a level 58.55% Ranger with over 200 AP. The only way I make $ is by solo grinding Sausans Main rotation, I pull in about 7-10m/hr. I have a level 10 node, with 5 luck, and S on most mobs. I had about 125M like wednesday night of last week, and then i heard about night vendor coming, and i grinded up to 500M. You honestly need to be a Tamer/Ranger/Wizard with really high ap to make this much $/hr tho.

yeah grinding solo is impossible for me at sausan because im a warrior. currently 56 with full +15 grunil but even still i do way too little damage and cant tank them for anything making my solo basically worthless so i just party i honestly regret picking warrior now but i wont turn back. my only income is grinding but i barely make 1-2m an hour with party loot being set between 5 people.

Posted

yeah grinding solo is impossible for me at sausan because im a warrior. currently 56 with full +15 grunil but even still i do way too little damage and cant tank them for anything making my solo basically worthless so i just party i honestly regret picking warrior now but i wont turn back. my only income is grinding but i barely make 1-2m an hour with party loot being set between 5 people.

Yeah, I honestly wouldn't know what to do as a warrior.

Posted

57 Maehwa, ~180AP when I'm not using my accuracy setup. I'll make a measly 4-5 mil/hr soloing sausans. Really regret not just making a ranger sometimes lol

1 person likes this

Posted

nUhBKAG.png?1

NDpgYrz.png?1

Only bought the Blade though, saving the rest for boss armor.

Posted

57 Maehwa, ~180AP when I'm not using my accuracy setup. I'll make a measly 4-5 mil/hr soloing sausans. Really regret not just making a ranger sometimes lol

I started the game off as a tamer and got to 55 pre mediah, and was planning on maining plum because everyone told me Tamer sucked (----- them, it's one of the best classes ATM), and I played plum to 54 in like 3 days and really disliked the play style, and said ----- it I'm going to succumb and make a ranger and be OP, I did that about 2 months ago, and hear I am almost level 59  :D

Posted

I started the game off as a tamer and got to 55 pre mediah, and was planning on maining plum because everyone told me Tamer sucked (----- them, it's one of the best classes ATM), and I played plum to 54 in like 3 days and really disliked the play style, and said ----- it I'm going to succumb and make a ranger and be OP, I did that about 2 months ago, and hear I am almost level 59  :D

thing is i dont like playing as a ranger, my favorite playstyle is warrior but my god it sucks so dang much playing as a warrior. its like everyone other class has it so much easier when it comes to everything.

Posted

5d47509c878a131c4dadcf005b8dad84.png

Already added in the google sheet

Posted

blue molar 55mill

Posted (edited)

10th

2016-07-20_48465538.jpg

Edited by Chetviyeu

Posted

Ok, I'm going to keep this simple. I do absolutely No life skills in the game besides gathering, and i only gather because its the best way to get consistent shards. I'm a level 58.55% Ranger with over 200 AP. The only way I make $ is by solo grinding Sausans Main rotation, I pull in about 7-10m/hr. I have a level 10 node, with 5 luck, and S on most mobs. I had about 125M like wednesday night of last week, and then i heard about night vendor coming, and i grinded up to 500M. You honestly need to be a Tamer/Ranger/Wizard with really high ap to make this much $/hr tho.

" no life .. whatsoever..... " makes playing a game like a job.

if you enjoy this.. kudos to you , I can't knock someone for what they do on their own time.But i prioritize my RL to have more hours  spent away from the screen as i can.. and when i'm on . i just wanna do what i find fun. 

So while i do not make 7-10m silver per hour in a game...  I get to enjoy the $50 usd per hour i do get paid  IRL. and can use things like buying pearls or more games to do with as i please.I guess that evens things out sorta ? 

having fun is priceless.... 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

" no life .. whatsoever..... " makes playing a game like a job.

if you enjoy this.. kudos to you , I can't knock someone for what they do on their own time.But i prioritize my RL to have more hours  spent away from the screen as i can.. and when i'm on . i just wanna do what i find fun. 

So while i do not make 7-10m silver per hour in a game...  I get to enjoy the $50 usd per hour i do get paid  IRL. and can use things like buying pearls or more games to do with as i please.I guess that evens things out sorta ? 

having fun is priceless.... 

Not really sure why you responded considering the fact that you didnt ask a question and my answer wasnt directed at you. However, to answer your blunt statement. I enjoy the fact that I'm almost level 59, have like 1400 Skill Points, over 200+ AP, and 400m sitting in my bank. I guess I have the korean outlook on MMOS. I want to be on the top. I'm also just going to rub it in and say that my 19 year old GF makes more $ than you do just from her Trust fund.

P.S. I've probably spent more $ than you have on the game. I'm at about $1,200 USD

Edited by Toxic

Posted

3200 energy all standard weapon / armor stones.

Better luck next time lol

Posted

On my 2nd roll, was hoping for a hard/sharp stone bundle to upgrade my gear more. u.u

HVnL88f.jpg

Posted

4x the market price.... i dont get this shit...

34oa8tw.jpg

Posted (edited)

1- blackstone armor
2- blackstone armor
3- blackstone armor
4- blackstone weapon bundle x5
5- blackstone armor
6- blackstone armor
7- blackstone armor
8- blackstone weapon bundle x5
9- blackstone armor
10- blackstone armor
11- blackstone armor
12- blackstone armor
13- blackstone armor
14- blackstone armor
15- blackstone weapon bundle x5
16- blackstone armor
17- blackstone armor bundle x5
18- blackstone armor
19- blackstone armor
20- blackstone armor
21- blackstone armor
22- blackstone armor
23- blackstone armor
24- blackstone armor
25- blackstone armor
26- blackstone weapon bundle x5
27- blackstone armor
28- blackstone armor
29- blackstone armor
30- blackstone armor
31- blackstone armor
32- blackstone armor
33- blackstone armor
34- blackstone armor
35- blackstone armor
36- blackstone armor

Edited by Caddywhompus

Posted (edited)

9624b564d2ab7bbb8ecc8d913c36b219.png

Edited by NotJuvia

Posted

=/

2016-07-21_206075508.JPG

Posted

Got giath helm for 95m

Posted

BLACKSTONE ;>

Posted

bheg 87. Giath 153. Kzarka shortsword 211 molar earring 21. 30 rolls

Posted

bheg 87. Giath 153. Kzarka shortsword 211 molar earring 21. 30 rolls

Wouldve bought the first two items gg y u do this. Amazing rolls btw, i really hope you atleast bought the bhegs/giath.

Posted

Very first 50e spent Giath 105mil

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just bheg and wcale molar i dont have memorys i buy armors till 120 collecting money for kzarka only 140kk left

Edited by MasturbatorPrime