• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your Night Vendor loot here!

225 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanted to see the exact pricing amounts that people were rolling so I put that in a spreadsheet Here if anyone else is interested.

Posted

Yea...it only shows the high and low. I want to see everything in between.

Posted

2016-07-22_102680103.JPG

Posted

Haven't gotten a single thing, used over 3000 energy so far. 

My loot: 46 Black Stone Armor, 2 Black Stone Armor Bundle, 5 Black Stone Weapon, 1 Sharp Black Crystal Shard :(

But I'm likely not the only one being neglected by the Night Merchant. People are more likely to show of when they get something.

Posted

How the hell do ya all have 200 mill? What am I doing wrong? Is grinding at sausans my only choice?  Lol I have a oval 55, 51, 40 and never saw more than 23 mill at once 

Posted

How the hell do ya all have 200 mill? What am I doing wrong? Is grinding at sausans my only choice?  Lol I have a oval 55, 51, 40 and never saw more than 23 mill at once 

All those extra tree spirit belts when world bosses were the way to go for silver

1 person likes this

Posted

All those extra tree spirit belts when world bosses were the way to go for silver

i nevefought the world version of dim tree. Guessing he's one of the less attacked bosses? Lol I really need to figure a way to make money. If i didn't craft  and gather most of my armor and weapon reform stones I wouldn't be all ultimate and +15.

Posted

How the hell do ya all have 200 mill?

I think it has something to do with playing the game... not sure thou...

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it has something to do with playing the game... not sure thou...

i lplay bbro. Not 50 hours a week, but I get a good 20. Is it motherly just susans and boss drops? Wondering if a crafter can. 

I know fishing gives decent money when you're pro, but I'm only apprentice and it takes time out of horse training. Hmmmmm choices.

Posted

i lplay bbro. Not 50 hours a week, but I get a good 20. Is it motherly just susans and boss drops? Wondering if a crafter can. 

I know fishing gives decent money when you're pro, but I'm only apprentice and it takes time out of horse training. Hmmmmm choices.

If you want to be competitive horse training is a waste of time. I still do it, I like horses and I dont care to have all BIS. But anything other than straight grind at best spots will net you very little cash.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Didnt take screen shot but I got red nose armor from hte night vendor. Price 140Mill

Prince in marketplace 35 mill. GG

(of course i didnt buy it )

Edited by Icewolf Bluefire

Posted

What makes poeples rich is the cumulation of incomes. Hardcore grinding is definitly the most rewarding but it doesn't make other incomes meaningless.

Grind = best active incomes (beats hand made gathering by far, but hand made gathering at high level is still a decent way to go if bored with grind)

Workers gathering the right mats = passive incomes

Crafting the right stuff = passive  incomes

fishing or trading = AFK incomes

all those together makes  good permanent flow of cash.

Posted

If you want to be competitive horse training is a waste of time. I still do it, I like horses and I dont care to have all BIS. But anything other than straight grind at best spots will net you very little cash.

yeah,  I literally train horses with the future hope of getting the hell horse lol. I am ranked A in training but still no T7. Maybe now with the increase of success rates, idk. 

PProb is Grinding at sausans forever would make me quit haha

yeah,  I literally train horses with the future hope of getting the hell horse lol. I am ranked A in training but still no T7. Maybe now with the increase of success rates, idk. 

Posted

I started with trying to find horses back in CBT and its has been my main afk and some non afk activity ever since. I got only 3 T7s in all this time and they are all average to bad skills wise. So I feel for you.

In the end you have a choice, go full retard competitive and lose any fun you may have with the game or play how you want and dont give a damn about being efficient. I chose the second option ;) 

2 people like this

Posted

I started with trying to find horses back in CBT and its has been my main afk and some non afk activity ever since. I got only 3 T7s in all this time and they are all average to bad skills wise. So I feel for you.

In the end you have a choice, go full retard competitive and lose any fun you may have with the game or play how you want and dont give a damn about being efficient. I chose the second option ;) 

truth. I'm 55 now and told myself I would not go back to sausans unless I needed to be 56 when awakenings were insight.big want to experience the rest of the world and get back to questing and the games story.

I rp with fiance, and we explorer, I make sure to do other life skills too.  Keeps the game fun.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

2016-07-23_200666510.thumb.JPG.4d2a65741

I'm not a ranger anyway

Edited by Artoriass

Posted

74c8cb55d33cd88566a429cdaa529d95.png

Posted (edited)

-----ing finally got my first night vendor boss piece. Great price as well. Giath and bhegs you will be mine muahaha. 

These  are the non blackstone/shard rolls:

20 attempts:

zqDoLzL.jpg

egbVhyU.jpg

5zjMYb9.jpg

Edited by Toxic

Posted

-----ing finally got my first night vendor boss piece. Great price as well. Giath and bhegs you will be mine muahaha. 

These  are the non blackstone/shard rolls:

20 attempts:

zqDoLzL.jpg

egbVhyU.jpg

5zjMYb9.jpg

600 cold hard cash. Do you even life bro? Damn

Posted

found kzarka short sword for 175mln forget to take ss

Posted (edited)

bheg gloves 93 mill, tree spirit belt 23 mill (didnt buy) ring of cadavary 38 mill (didnt buy) 

then these on this pc 2016-07-24_43713469.thumb.JPG.539fc78750

2016-07-24_42690473.thumb.JPG.bbcd96ddcf

edit: i -----ed up my screenshots... ogre was 150 mill, giaths helm 205 or 230 mill

Edited by Valtzu

Posted

kzarka axe 290mill

Posted

i got reeeekt

Posted

Can i just have a night vendor in Valencia please?