• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What the absolute F****

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Take away an awakening that cost me a rediculous amount of time and money before your idiotic changes to the skill system?

No HP on spin to win = useless f***ing zerker.  Or did you think our slow ass skills up close and personal gave any sort of survivability aside from that?

am i supposed to be chugging potions now on a class that needs to be up close and personal getting it's arse kicked over and over.  Or maybe you want us to stack dp to be able to do any effective grinding.  

This is a f***ing joke

6 people like this

Posted

Best part is I cannot even do anything with the lame "add on" that has been forced onto my Raging Thunder skill (+4 hp per attack has been replaced with ... -7% casting speed - I guess that now has the same ID in the data table or whatever).. Nice job, geniuses.

I put in a ticket but honestly, after as much as I have spent on this game, I'm feeling like moving on after this ....

Posted

I brought this problem to the attention of @CM_Tytyes and @pm_jouska over 10 days ago to which i got the response that they know the impact the changes will have and they will speak to PA but will still make the change

Posted

I just do not get replacing the chose 'Add on' skills or whatever we are calling them now.. .With something that I did not choose... SO now all of the skill that conveniently are the best skills for awakening/add on are now stuck with bullshit add ons that actually debilitate me to be honest. I am going to try to work around it but it's kind of insulting that they did such a poor job of implementing a change. Who tested this?

Posted (edited)

noone tested it ^^

SO much money got my Zerk, and now literally unplayable, not because of the spinchange, because everything is bugged.

And IF he is playable after Awakenfix we will see

Edited by KingHammer

Posted (edited)

I especially like the part where i'm stuck with these bull**** f***ing skills.  I get one thing to reset a character.  meanwhile they f***ed up the awakenings on 3 of my 55+ toons.

absolute garbage.  

ok i'm an asshole and i was wrong

we can get hp on your ww.  10 hp per hit.  I am sorry.

I wasn't able to change anything until closing game and downloading the hotfix

Edited by Warager

Posted

SO much money got my Zerk, and now litteraly unplayable, not because of the spinchange, because everything is bugged.

gusx4yd.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh sorry that English isnt my main language.....

1 person likes this

Posted

I restarted (a second time) and now I can change the add ons for previously awakened skills.

Posted

Class got stronger.

Posted

While the sustain got a lil bit of a nerf I can still farm basilisks without a hassle.
Hell, im doing it even better than before this system.
I went and got +monster ap & 20% crit on FD, so I get 16 ap+20ap+20% crit, then heal on spin.. And hell, that ap& crit boost is wicked nice.

Posted

Actually we got buffed but k lel.

1 person likes this

Posted

Buffed ? spin recover dont work correctly, we lost 10% attack speed awakening.

Posted (edited)

Buffed ? spin recover dont work correctly, we lost 10% attack speed awakening.

HP reg is useless in pvp and you dont even need it in PvE unless you're undergeared. If you're undergeared take hp on headbutt and claw scar. Spam headbut FS -> evasion combo and you'll end up with the same heal compared to old spin and the dmg is actually higher than spin if have Quaking Fury and use it on knocked down targets. 

Not sure why you're all complaining i stopped using hp on hit weeks ago. You dont get hit very often with Quaking Fury headbutt fs evasion spam anyway. Now on top of the "perma" cc against most mobs you get free ap and dp on top of that.

Edited by Surrender
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i use it often in Pve, because its so easy :D But now i cant play Brainless anymore but thats ok. I tryed my main spots and i dont feel much different. I have to evade more and thats ok ^^

Hmm i never tryed Quaking Fury, is it that usefull?

Edited by KingHammer

Posted

I've been farming Basilisks, and I find that I actually kill them faster than before. 157ap / 225dp sheet. So I would think we got buffed

Posted

What's this quaking fury you speak of

Posted

Last upgrade for FD :)

Posted (edited)

What's this quaking fury you speak of

Bound for every mob you hit with FD (other than big mobs like Centaurs). If you're grinding pirates/sausan/titi valley and most other areas most mobs will be on the groun almost the entire time. You usually kill them during bound.

Edited by Surrender

Posted

@Surrender what awakenings are you rolling with atm? If you don't mind sharing

Posted

@Surrender what awakenings are you rolling with atm? If you don't mind sharing

PvP

xjnzrHz.jpg

Posted

wow Surrender that sounds awesome, will try. Thank you God of zerkers :D

Posted

thank you very much!

Posted

Take away an awakening that cost me a rediculous amount of time and money before your idiotic changes to the skill system?

No HP on spin to win = useless f***ing zerker.  Or did you think our slow ass skills up close and personal gave any sort of survivability aside from that?

am i supposed to be chugging potions now on a class that needs to be up close and personal getting it's arse kicked over and over.  Or maybe you want us to stack dp to be able to do any effective grinding.  

This is a f***ing joke

took me 36 frags for mine

orly....

Posted

PvP

Hidden Content

Why would you awaken a skill on a 2 minute CD with a 3% stiffness chance when you should only being using it for the 100% rage, and using it as a rage doesn't proc awakening effects.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0