• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Keep fighting if you want the Marketplace Bonus to be taken out!

57 posts in this topic

Posted

If we stop complaining about it we won't get a response out of DAUM or PA that we want, Some people are trying to calm us down to keep the marketplace deduction in there, Keep fighting. If DAUM won't give us a Poll over it we'll force the poll this way.

1 person likes this

Posted

I for sure will. And I hope Daum stops testing the waters with every patch trying to shove pearl items that are always in the fringe of P2W

Posted

Funny thing is i would buy the pack without the marketplace tax thing, i wont with it though, to someone who has say 200 mil to blow they can quite easily buy boss armor off the night vendor then turn around and sell it at a premium, furthering the money they have and thereby their ability to get everything, there is still RNG to contend with of course but i still dont like the borderline tactic, it also removes the reason to go into housing to get the tax break if you can just buy it.

Im all for removing that part at least.

2 people like this

Posted

Funny thing is i would buy the pack without the marketplace tax thing, i wont with it though, to someone who has say 200 mil to blow they can quite easily buy boss armor off the night vendor then turn around and sell it at a premium, furthering the money they have and thereby their ability to get everything, there is still RNG to contend with of course but i still dont like the borderline tactic, it also removes the reason to go into housing to get the tax break if you can just buy it.

Im all for removing that part at least.

Why are people so against scalping? Seriously what's wrong with scalping? Do you not appreciate fluidity in the markets?

Is it pure jealousy? Seriously cannot understand why people are so against scalping.

Also you do realize that set prices allow for scalping without any risk, mind you, more so than the tax, yet you and people like you are against scalping, but not set price ranges?

Only reason I don't scalp is the 35% market tax, that being said you obviously don't even realize scalping is in the game right? Straw man some more...

Witches earrings and MOS have both gone down to 6 Mil and spiked up to 12.5 mil and now MOS is down to 6 mil and witches below 10 mil, both making scalping profitable EVEN AFTER TAX!

SO do you guys have a point here? Or has Matrix affected you so much that IGNORANCE IS TRULY BLISS?

1 person likes this

Posted

scalping ffs people its called arbitrage or buy low sell high, if this game claims to be a player based market than why the hell is there such retarded restrictions on trading. And everyone complained about the tax rate VOILA they give you an option and now they complain.. its like they can't win. Also if you had listened to us korean players you'd have known this was inevitably coming to the NA version it was just a matter of time, give it a month or less i bet theyll add trees of kimasilva.

2 people like this

Posted

Why are people so against scalping? Seriously what's wrong with scalping? Do you not appreciate fluidity in the markets?

Is it pure jealousy? Seriously cannot understand why people are so against scalping.

Also you do realize that set prices allow for scalping without any risk, mind you, more so than the tax, yet you and people like you are against scalping, but not set price ranges?

Only reason I don't scalp is the 35% market tax, that being said you obviously don't even realize scalping is in the game right? Straw man some more...

Witches earrings and MOS have both gone down to 6 Mil and spiked up to 12.5 mil and now MOS is down to 6 mil and witches below 10 mil, both making scalping profitable EVEN AFTER TAX!

SO do you guys have a point here? Or has Matrix affected you so much that IGNORANCE IS TRULY BLISS?

No straw men here buddy, the market spikes because for a few days people sell low to make money, no MoS on market? people sell at max.

Don't make assumptions about me, it makes you look like an idiot, you dont know me or why i do the things i do, i just said i wont use it while the tax is implemented, it removes the reason to even use a mechanic in the game for a start, which should be used not made redundant, its called fallout effects.

Why does one invest in a personal house, some its for points FOR the tax break (which is now pointless) how does one get points? by buying marketplace housing items for one (now also redundant) where do said items come from? crafting (now also redundant since people dont need to buy them).

You see where im going with this skippy? No? thought not.

Posted

Lol everyone can just go and cry all they want like that time we tried to ask them to reimplement 1% exp loss from pk. Nothing happened. They just gave us some bullcrap that it caters to casuals. This too caters to casuals so goodluck with trying to get it removed.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No straw men here buddy, the market spikes because for a few days people sell low to make money, no MoS on market? people sell at max.

Don't make assumptions about me, it makes you look like an idiot, you dont know me or why i do the things i do, i just said i wont use it while the tax is implemented, it removes the reason to even use a mechanic in the game for a start, which should be used not made redundant, its called fallout effects.

Why does one invest in a personal house, some its for points FOR the tax break (which is now pointless) how does one get points? by buying marketplace housing items for one (now also redundant) where do said items come from? crafting (now also redundant since people dont need to buy them).

You see where im going with this skippy? No? thought not.

Link on ranked houses affecting Tax please.

I don't make assumptions, I read what you post and answer it.

Please explain how scalping wasn't possible before and why you are SOOOO against it?

Otherwise this thread/ your point is totally pointless.... 

Edited by Pavo

Posted

Lots of idiots in this post.  The tax decrease is perfectly fine and I have crap tons of money.  I dont see anything wrong with it since that tax money doesnt even go anywhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

Link on ranked houses affecting Tax please.

I don't make assumptions, I read what you post and answer it.

Please explain how scalping wasn't possible before and why you are SOOOO against it?

Otherwise this thread/ your point is totally pointless.... 

I have no issue with scalping, why you are so tunnel visioned on that i dont know, There are multiple rescources for you to look up on housing affecting tax, its even in the hint box in game, go look at it instead of sitting in a forum talking out that thing your sitting on?

Posted

Just like the 1%, nobody will care later on, that is when they realise that they still make money the old way. It is great if you get lucky on a bheg glove to "resell" but... come on, 84%? of a Bheg Gloves Selling Price,  unless you get it dirt cheap (60ish million?) reselling boss gear is not what I would call profitable. Or energy worth.

Posted

I have no issue with scalping, why you are so tunnel visioned on that i dont know, There are multiple rescources for you to look up on housing affecting tax, its even in the hint box in game, go look at it instead of sitting in a forum talking out that thing your sitting on?

Dude your whole first point is basically against scalping just not using the word.

So for the third -----ing time lol Why are you so against scalping? If you had a rank 1 house, how did this affect you? If the only reason you were going for a rank 1 house was the tax break, now you don't have to.

Also, sorry for asking for clarification on something, believe it or not, I don't know everything about this game nor do I claim to.  Thanks for clarifying though, did not know that and didn't / don't care as I don't go for a rank 1 house anyways.

Posted

Rule of any business... Listen to your paying customers, let the free loaders quit the game.

Thank you Daum for doing something smart for a change.

Daum%20Cash_zpsl1esr0ld.jpg

Posted

So youre saying if I buy this package ill maigcally have a penta gear? or a bunch of items to sell in the market to utilize the market +30% bonus? OR do I still need to go fish/grind/farm to get the item to sell in the market?

Posted

Honestly I don't see this going anywhere. They stayed away from it for months and now it's time for more reliable income. A sub will do that for them. The beauty package they sold before was overpriced and I doubt many people used it for long.

The new package has things to motivate a variety of different players to spend money on a monthly basis. I just don't see it going anywhere. Especially since the polls suggest 30% of people don't mind it. Even if only 3% of players purchased the sub I'm sure Daum/PA will be raking in a lot more money.

Posted

People need something to rage about I guess.

Posted

Rule of any business... Listen to your paying customers, let the free loaders quit the game.

Thank you Daum for doing something smart for a change.

Daum%20Cash_zpsl1esr0ld.jpg

ayy lmao ;)

chrome_2016-07-20_12-48-20.thumb.png.f3d

Posted

Sure. I don't care much either way (I'm all about the cosmetics) but if the majority want the 30% gone I've got zero objections. ;)

Posted

People need something to rage about I guess.

^This.

Besides kids. More money means you get more of the content you ----- about not having yet faster.

I Find it funny that the people who do indeed cry about their favorite class not being out yet, are the same people -----ing about the company making money.

Y'all clearly are not in on the know about how this shit works hahaha

Posted

ayy lmao ;)

chrome_2016-07-20_12-48-20.thumb.png.f3d

why do you even buy anything less than 100$? The bonus pearls of 100 is more than those given by lesser values combined even if you stack them.

Posted

why do you even buy anything less than 100$? The bonus pearls of 100 is more than those given by lesser values combined even if you stack them.

I didn't include the dates.
I only buy pearls when I know I need / want something.

Posted

Dude your whole first point is basically against scalping just not using the word.

So for the third -----ing time lol Why are you so against scalping? If you had a rank 1 house, how did this affect you? If the only reason you were going for a rank 1 house was the tax break, now you don't have to.

Also, sorry for asking for clarification on something, believe it or not, I don't know everything about this game nor do I claim to.  Thanks for clarifying though, did not know that and didn't / don't care as I don't go for a rank 1 house anyways.

Exactly, now you dont have to, which removes an entire MECHANIC from the game, as well as a reason for people to craft a rather large list of items. THAT is the problem, how many people invested time/money/energy into making thier money that way? and now its just "oh well hard luck".

I think even the biggest dickhead in the world could see the problem with that.

Posted

No need to fight for a lost cause, just let them milk  all the money from whales/fanboys until the whales realised black desert online has become a real in-game desert as it began to become since valencia update.

Posted (edited)

Exactly, now you dont have to, which removes an entire MECHANIC from the game, as well as a reason for people to craft a rather large list of items. THAT is the problem, how many people invested time/money/energy into making thier money that way? and now its just "oh well hard luck".

I think even the biggest dickhead in the world could see the problem with that.

Um.. seriously you went for a rank 1 house soley for that tax break? Seriously? 

I still see this as a straw man argument at best.  The investment nodes are way more of a reason, other than just decking out the house, than anything else.

I mean you see so many threads about rank 1 houses right?  I don't mean to discount your concern, if you really care about rank 1 houses, but I believe most players could care less.

No need to fight for a lost cause, just let them milk  all the money from whales/fanboys until the whales realised black desert online has become a real in-game desert as it began to become since valencia update.

Than leave, go play another game...

Star wars still going strong, for crying out loud GW1 is still going.

Do you need a lot of people to agree with you to validate your opinion? Do you need a lot of people to play the same game as you to validate it? 

Do you have a source for this games population numbers? since this company isn't a publicly trading company are these numbers even available besides GUESSTIMATES BY THIRD PARTY SOURCES?

Guess not, but thanks for your concerns, they have been dully noted and the CEO is aware of your opinion!

Also wtf are you guys on? Shouldn't you be lauding this change if you own a rank 1 house because with both bonuses you are actually now paying no taxes?

Dark Exile the -----? This helps the mechanic doesn't hurt it? Are you trolling and I fell for it?

Edited by Pavo

Posted

Um.. seriously you went for a rank 1 house soley for that tax break? Seriously? 

I still see this as a straw man argument at best.  The investment nodes are way more of a reason, other than just decking out the house, than anything else.

I mean you see so many threads about rank 1 houses right?  I don't mean to discount your concern, if you really care about rank 1 houses, but I believe most players could care less.

most players could care less about nodes too, though that claim would need statistical evidence.

Just for future reference people are allowed an opinion, strange as it seems alot of people paid for this game which funnily enough gives them a right to voice it, another note i dont do housing at all but then most of the people that do generally dont bother with forums because it is largely the domain of trolls and pvpers whining about the latest nerf.

However i am more than happy to voice my concern about something that is rather obviously removing the point in parts of the game, im fairly certain if the added a feature to buy node territories there would be a rather large turnout of people against it now wouldn't there? There should be nothing in that shop that removes a point in a game design feature, period.