• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to be immortal

35 posts in this topic

Posted

kek

Posted

SHHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH.  I proposed this gets deleted before the salt starts building up from other classes

1 person likes this

Posted

Hah, I tried this right after the patch and its amazing :D Not sure if I want this or 20ap against players from blooming :/

Posted

SHHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH.  I proposed this gets deleted before the salt starts building up from other classes

Posted

That bastion sound track though!!!! best OST's there

Posted

Why would u post this?   It'd be nice to use it for longer than a few days before the hot fix

Posted

That bastion sound track though!!!! best OST's there

I didn't realize Shadowplay would capture my music in the background lol

Why would u post this?   It'd be nice to use it for longer than a few days before the hot fix

I doubt they would make a special maintenance because of my video, korean bladers must have been onto this for a while now

Posted

Definitely be nice if you're right.  =)

Posted

This was already a thing before the patch. Its just a bit better now with the +10 health on hit. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

This is kinda pointless... first off u need to waste time gathering pretty much 5+ mobs. After that spam a skill that does 0 dmg. I tested this on single target and in tigre blade mode. On single target and pvp its trash. In tigre blade mode its not bad, you do heal fast but better to do lmb. Conclusion, still not worth it.

Posted

Its nice to have for when you get overwhelmed by a bunch of mobs in pve, so it is very useful to not die.

Posted

For those who think this is real immortality:

1. Higher level mobs have CC immunity or have CC attacks. This either make you take more dmg or they CC you and you go near death
  2. The skill itself deals very low damage. If you use it in PvE, then it would be purely for heal.
  3. If you go to valencia with about 300 AP+DP and rely on this skill instead of potions, then good luck in killing them because you'd have to spam Divider 24/7.
  4. You will need at least 4-5 mobs to heal "reliably".

Posted

Think I need a disclaimer here.

This video is kinda of a joke, I don't recommend to spam Divider forever, it's obviously not efficient. BUT, with these addons only 2-3 mobs are enough for a nice heal and you aren't limited by WP because it pays for itself. It's currently so much better than Nemesis Slash in PvE, which truly does no damage and has a serious cooldown

Posted

Needs to be fixed. You should not have superior mobility and a heal that's this good with no internal cooldown on the proc.

Poor, poor angry Berserker who's mad their life steal on Raging Thunder got ruined :(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

Not at all, life steal was nerfed but still works fine on large groups, this skill is absolutely broken. No cool down, instant heal, always available? What a joke.

4 grabs that can be chained in one combo, this is absolutely broken. CCing someone for dozen of seconds? What a joke.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

Not at all, life steal was nerfed but still works fine on large groups, this skill is absolutely broken. No cool down, instant heal, always available? What a joke.

What a joke indeed!

Rage more Zerky.  Please make a thread anywhere on the forums about how OP Musa's are so everyone else can laugh at your sheer stupidity.

Posted

To be honest, this little lifesteal trick really only works wtith large packs of mobs, so in pvp it wont harm anybody.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted (edited)

Give Musa and Maehwa the amount of HP zerkers have, then we can talk about putting a CD on a heal that does very little dmg.

And a grab too, while we're at it. :)

Edited by Keytal

Posted (edited)

Do you know what punctuation means? I asked it as a question. There is no 'rage' in my post. I'm simply stating facts that they are nerfing a class's pve capabilities which plays catch up to others. Seriously, what is your issue man? Did you get bullied as a kid? We can talk about this, while being civil and mature.

The fact you think this needs to be fixed, despite anyone who's actually played with it knowing it's really only situationally useful, shows you really have no idea what you're talking about.  When we further take posts like the one linked (where you literally use the word "rage"), and your own admission that you feel they are nerfing the PvE of the Berserker that you feel is in an ostensibly worse position for PvE, shows less interest in whether or not Divider is actually balanced in game play scenarios but rather a reaction to your own perceived diminished efficiency in PvE compared to a video of a skill being used under the most ideal of circumstances.

Or...in simpler terms: You jus' mad.

Edited by Kodiak

Posted

Do you know what punctuation means? I asked it as a question. There is no 'rage' in my post. I'm simply stating facts that they are nerfing a class's pve capabilities which plays catch up to others. Seriously, what is your issue man? Did you get bullied as a kid? We can talk about this, while being civil and mature.

You may not be raging but you're angry that your classes' capabilities in PvE and grinding have been butchered so you come into the threads of another class find something that looks unbalanced, point and say. "Nerf plz!" 

If it makes you feel any better, Nemesis Slash is already a heal for Musa, so the odds of someone spending skill points on Divider then awakening it for the 10 HP and WP per hit is unlikely.

1 person likes this

Posted

You may not be raging but you're angry that your classes' capabilities in PvE and grinding have been butchered so you come into the threads of another class find something that looks unbalanced, point and say. "Nerf plz!" 

If it makes you feel any better, Nemesis Slash is already a heal for Musa, so the odds of someone spending skill points on Divider then awakening it for the 10 HP and WP per hit is unlikely.

I'm doing it for grinding PvE to gain levels/SP until Awakening.  It's alright.  The damage on it is absolute trash and the health return is functionally useless on anything less than 4 targets.  The most useful part to is the chain CC you can do with it with the "Pushes Target Back on Hit" because nothing short of a few larger mobs are immune to that push (IE: Crescent Guardians are immune but Sandstorm Elites were not).  Helped me "push" through the Black Spirit quest today at 55 with only 135 AP and 185 DP.

If I were more active in PvP I'd take Blooming over it without a doubt, but it's situationally useful for now while grinding PvE waiting for Awakening.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0