• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zerkers on vacation - what are you doing now?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since the new awakening system was a complete letdown for Zerkers some of you might have different plans now.

• Any ideas, what to do, maybe to find a workaround to this mess?
  • Are you rolling another char out of pure defiance or just until PA got their shit straight?
  • Are you rage quitting or playing something else in the meantime?

Give your frustration a vent here. Lets complain together...

Edited by HoshPak

Posted

Yeah I am so mad we have +20 mob dmg and +20% crit. We are like 50% crit now with everything. Sure healing is a little less but its still ok. Not sure what all the QQ is about.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's a quality of life issue for me. I am not face tanking any damage but I feel much more comfortable with having an always full HP pool. They also completely removed WP per hit on Storming Beast which often used. With my current playstyle I am quickly running out of WP.

The gear i am currently setting up was supposed to give me a better experience while grinding in Valencia. Now it only serves the purpose to compensate for the additional vulnerabilitly of a gimped HP recovery system.

On top all the warriors in our guild are all over it since they got similar HP recovery we used to have before the patch.

It makes me wanna take a break.

Edited by HoshPak

Posted

still at work, but got to mess around with the new 'add-on' system a lil bit. Kinda sad we lost the 10% attack speed, makes getting a yellow alchemy stone (*shudders*) all that much more important.

That being said, I've invested WAY too much into zerker to give it up at this point. Right now I'm focused on grinding money for night vendor and xp. Getting to lvl 58 before awakenings is my goal atm. I don't think grinding pirates will be much different.

Posted

extraction stone in one of your wep slots makes it so you always have full WP in PVE packs

Posted (edited)

Honestly, my zerker seems alot STRONGER with these changes in both PvP and PvE

I am a ranger main however and play my zerker as a alt, my alt is 151/236 though

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

We got noticable boost to our overall dmg both pve and pvp no idea for what is all that drama about. The whinings are so annoying, reroll to ranger have a nice time.

Posted

waiting for awakenings, and then deciding if im leaving for good or nah

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0