• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Emergency Maintenance July 22nd

176 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought you would get ban for bugs like this.

if the entire server is doing it then no, they cant

Posted

I hope they delete money from people who use this bug.

Bug?

Posted

I still didnt get my free Cliff Add-on Guide.

Fix that?

Posted

Love this generation...

Wow, you guys should all be proud...

I'm sure this is what your mom had in mind when trying to raise you.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Being waiting 5 days to play...Maybe they will fix the book case account glitch also, I don't mind waiting another 2 hours :)

Posted

As far as deleting/removing the value pack, its not going to happen. At least not for the time being, I believe that I saw someone say that this is essentially an experiment to gauge our reactions to this.

The entire server is not doing it. Simply because not everyone even knows about it. IF everyone knew about it, there would still be people who wouldn't do it which is why ↓ makes more sense.

I hope they delete money from people who use this bug.

Even so, if Duam goes about deleting the money from people that used this exploit, it will in all likelihood take time to verify who and won't be done on this maintenance.

Posted

The amount of insults floating around is astounding. This is going beyond salt, this is just plain immature.

Posted (edited)

Will fix this hot fix the 2 issues/bugs I found?

1) Unable to exchange logs for contribution exp in heidel (NPC says "You dont own item required"

2) Waste a lot of energy to get knowledge in the farm located at sourth-east of Heidel, each time I spend 10 energy required to get the knowledge about Tentacles toxic poison..

it drain 10 energy but the button to get this knowledge stand asking for 10 energy (tried about 5 times... button keeps draining 10 energy and hold on allowing to click again on it).

Edited by Maica

Posted (edited)

Will fix this hot fix the 2 issues/bugs I found?

1) Unable to exchange logs for contribution exp in heidel (NPC says "You dont own item required"

2) Waste a lot of energy to get knowledge in the farm located at sourth-east of Heidel, each time I spend 10 energy required to get the knowledge about Tentacles toxic poison..

it drain 10 energy but the button to get this knowledge stand asking for 10 energy (tried about 5 times... button keeps draining 10 energy and hold on allowing to clik again on it).

Probably not, that looks more like something that will either get fixed in general maintenance or a more extended hotfix. A 2-hour downtime screams 'specifically targeted fixes' to me. And while those are fair complaints, they are just not a major issue like people duplicating items through vendors to resell and break the economy.

Edited by Saedanreil
1 person likes this

Posted

Please add naked witch bug to other classes thanks. So p2w for them being the only ones to be naked.

how does that work? is it a trol? i searched complete forum and bugg forum NO words about Nude Witch :o i wanna see my witch nude too :(

And whats about the 50mill dupe glitch someone told? another troll? no information about that in the forums

Posted (edited)

REMOVE PACK

Edited by Calvex

Posted

Thanks for the info there Dethzul.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really don't think the whole server used it.I wasn't even sure it was real.

Posted

What bug and money youre talkin bout ?

Posted

Bring back EXP loss it's a grief fest.

Posted

What bug and money youre talkin bout ?

Long story short, allegedly there is an exploit where people can duplicate items for whatever purposes, enhancing, selling, crafting, etc. 

Posted

Ninjas get hotfix day after realese, berserks are waiting for major fixes a month and no one cares images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9FPr_X5eGQNq9uxyAIWS

1 person likes this

Posted

Long story short, allegedly there is an exploit where people can duplicate items for whatever purposes, enhancing, selling, crafting, etc. 

WHY I always miss the interisting stuff :(

Posted

me too lol

Posted

Wow. Thats harsh. How its even possible lol.

Posted

REMOVE PACK

NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

"Allegedly" does not begin to explain my drop in rankings while making great money (and not spending) that happened.

Posted

Thats cap... You have to do all black spirit quests to get higher level unlocked...

That is not correct actually, i xp-ed a ranger and did only the black spirit quest needed to unlock the 50+. I still have about 10 unaccepted black spirit quests. Stopped doing them at lvl 20 or so. 

Posted

Ninjas get hotfix day after realese, berserks are waiting for major fixes a month and no one cares images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9FPr_X5eGQNq9uxyAIWS

Is this where we start #Fix zerkers?

I missed it too, didn't hear about it until after the announcement in-game that the servers were coming down.

Wow. Thats harsh. How its even possible lol.

I think it is through a bug with the buyback system on the vendors, but I may be completely wrong since I'm still looking for info on it.

1 person likes this