• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kunoichi - God Empress

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is it just me, or is the Kunoichi a MONSTER!? This girl is absurd... :P

In a situation where I might approach a horde with caution, I found it to be...boring to do this with her. Not because she's boring, or 'cause the enemies are, but because I could see all kinds of unused potential when I played defense.

I decided to go balls-out and just open up the can on huge crowds of enemies, fully prepared to get hurt, and feel like I'm in over my head, and I just SLAUGHTERED....EVERYTHING. I was a walking apocalypse. No fear, and no need for it. Maehwa is good at melee offense and all, but damn...not this good.

I pity the guy who tries to PVP a Kunoichi.:ph34r: (Unless he's a ninja of course)

I erased my first "Co-op boss" in moments. Like he was a weasel. This girl is a badass! Just no mercy at all!B|

And mine is super...DUPER hot.

Edited by AwfulArchdemon
stupid title typo
1 person likes this

Posted

Glad you like the class. In the right hands, she's an amazing thing to behold. However, as with most other classes, especially ones like tamer, people will think that if they can't automatically one shot other classes, it's a weak class, and they abandon it at the first sign of difficulty. Ninjas/kunoichis both suffer from being extremely squishy if caught, like a tamer or a ranger, or even musa/maewha, but have a lot of sustain/evade/block skills. It's the most fun of all the classes I've tried but it is heavily combo oriented, which may be a turn off for most. Spend some time on her pvping and see if you still enjoy it.

Posted

Err...... you think its a bit early for this kind of statement?

Posted

Err...... you think its a bit early for this kind of statement?

Let OP be enthusiastic about it for a bit. Some of us have played on the KR servers and regardless of the standings over there (Ranger: master race), enjoy the class. Have seen some devastating kunos over there, so it won't be much different here. Then again, I know a blader who still mained it throughout their bugged state and was absolutely terrifying in pvp (over on Uno). Even moreso now they have boosts. It's all up to the player, really, and the gear gap they have vs. opponents.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let OP be enthusiastic about it for a bit. Some of us have played on the KR servers and regardless of the standings over there (Ranger: master race), enjoy the class. Have seen some devastating kunos over there, so it won't be much different here. Then again, I know a blader who still mained it throughout their bugged state and was absolutely terrifying in pvp (over on Uno). Even moreso now they have boosts. It's all up to the player, really, and the gear gap they have vs. opponents.

I guess, I also play in uno, enjoyed maewha, just thought bit early when kuno/ninja just got out.

Posted

I was into the sorceress for a while, but switched to Valkyrie. Was pretty cool, no complaints for either. Switched to Maehwa, and found I liked her best.

Then Kunoichi came out...

I mean, I like the others, but SHEESH! A strait-up nightmare for those who are used to games like Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive who are used to fast combat and quick reflexes. This is likely my perfect style. I felt like I was using Ikaruga in SKSV. I saw fields of enemies, and they all became money on the ground before I could blink twice. ^,^

I'm not used to flat-out deleting large crowds like that. And in style, too. :-) She's like a storm.

Posted

I guess, I also play in uno, enjoyed maewha, just thought bit early when kuno/ninja just got out.

Then you might have run into Peevz at some point in time. He does amazing damn near impossible feats with that blader.
I get what you're saying, and you're right. I'm sure there'll be crying threads about how 'x' doesn't work right or how they're underpowered (which they are to some degree), etc. I'm just saying, let there be some enthusiasm. This game doesn't get it much. :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Then you might have run into Peevz at some point in time. He does amazing damn near impossible feats with that blader.I get what you're saying, and you're right. I'm sure there'll be crying threads about how 'x' doesn't work right or how they're underpowered (which they are to some degree), etc. I'm just saying, let there be some enthusiasm. This game doesn't get it much. :)

Havent ran into peevz oddly or i dont remember.

Edited by RyoukoAsami

Posted

I was into the sorceress for a while, but switched to Valkyrie. Was pretty cool, no complaints for either. Switched to Maehwa, and found I liked her best.

Then Kunoichi came out...

I mean, I like the others, but SHEESH! A strait-up nightmare for those who are used to games like Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive who are used to fast combat and quick reflexes. This is likely my perfect style. I felt like I was using Ikaruga in SKSV. I saw fields of enemies, and they all became money on the ground before I could blink twice. ^,^

I'm not used to flat-out deleting large crowds like that. And in style, too. :-) She's like a storm.

So with all those other characters, I'm guessing your Kuno has a Liverto? :)    (If not, just wait 'til she does!)

Posted

I'm with you OP, Kuno is just nutty good. Feels so right in my hands and makes all my other classes pale in comparison. I rolled Kuno just to tinker with no longterm plans but now at 51 with a crap +13 bares I'm positive Kuno is now my main.

Surpassed all expectations in every way for me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shes amazingly fun to play, i agree. After the fail that was Musa (where i at least can say i learned to dodge), a good start.

Have to see how she performs at bosses...

Posted (edited)

I dont really know how "op" she is. And from the start i didnt really expected anything special from her ( especialy after the so boring plum )

But all i know is that, this class is really fun & enjoyable to play. Many possibilities, combo ability, tool at her disposal.

Definitely love it, with the tamer, that's the 2 class i enjoy the most.

Edited by woots

Posted

I dont really know how "op" she is. And from the start i didnt really expected anything special from her ( especialy after the so boring plum )

But all i know is that, this class is really fun & enjoyable to play. Many possibilities, combo ability, tool at her disposal.

Definitely love it, with the tamer, that's the 2 class i enjoy the most.

Well, not sure OP is really the right term, but...it just might be. I can see her being defeatable. Characters that are really fast, have crazy combos, and counterattack capabilities are often kinda squishy. However, you'd have to beat her with her weaknesses, and you'd have to find them first. She doesn't seem likely to leave an opening for this. Not for people who are best at fast-paced ninja-like combat.

OP? Maybe not. Surprisingly awesome and very fun to play? Certainly! I expected a cool class, but I didn't expect to fall right in love with her. So far, I've been a blur on the battlefield. I have yet to find the slightest challenge. Kinda wish I could turn up the difficulty. :P

Looking forward to getting revenge on the mine imps (or whatever) that killed my Maehwa. Might be their name. The place where you see a huge field of enemies by a mine, all on a dirt field. They all attack you on sight, and all gang up on you really badly. I got through like a hundred or more at once with Maehwa, but inevitably got killed by sheer numbers. I would've run away if my mount wasn't stuck on the hillside getting murdered by these things, and I couldn't mount it while it was on the hill. I guess a mount can't be killed? (mine took incredible damage and out-lived me)

Now when I get there, I'm just gonna massacre them all at once. Kunoichi - God Empress! FTW! xD

BTW, I've never pvp'd in this game yet. No one seemed to be fighting each other, it was all a lot of sp and strolling right past each other, and occasionally I'll help someone out with a rough fight or they'll help me, and then we'll silently go our separate ways. Never even used chat. So I have no idea how well Kuno will do against someone else. I just know I'm not gonna mess with any Kunos.:P I imagine a Valkyrie would do well against her? I dunno, it's all speculation for me till I actually fight someone. I'm mostly in it for co-op, but a partner seems kinda hard to find. :-/

Posted

guys just dont forget it kuno is ninjas bit*h :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0