• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Jordine] Castel siege side predictions

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 castles 2 territory. Where did go jordine guild? Who gona make alliance? Who gona have balls and go solo?

Lets THE PREDICTIONS begin.

guilds:

BIG BLOW guilds:

1.FUtilez+Morghulis+Wildheart+any+many+i dont remebmer sry (

2.DiviumFuror+Metalek+????

3.Ancestral+Shymhonyx+???

Solo guild on this moment:

1.Harmony 2.Grind 3.Casual 4.Zer0 5.Millenium 6.Cerberus 7.High_down 8.Azura 9.Crepuscule

mb more guild whos gona go on big siege.

where did they GO? Solo or with lovers? Give ur predictions =)

Edited by app1c

Posted

DiviumFuror+Metalek+????

Tokek. U sure about that ally?

Posted (edited)

they all week going together hugging each other.

Edited by app1c
2 people like this

Posted

Yes, he is right.

Posted

Casual allied with DF in the previous balenos siege afaik but weren't able to get any use out of the alliance. Unsure about Cerberus, Asura and Crepuscule if they're going solo, but highly doubt it. High_Dawn looking strong as well as Zer0 if they have the numbers.

We definitely have enough guilds to provide even competition in all regions, but it's more likely that we'll see triple guild cuck alliances versus solo guilds. Plant your spies guys so people won't be getting free castles ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Jigglypuff (Jghpfff) will win all territories at the same time. Hail Princess Lemon o/

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Jigglypuff (Jghpfff) will win all territories at the same time. Hail Princess Lemon o/

Princess Lemon, Slayer of the Undergeared, Master of the griefers, Queen of retards, Betrayer of RBF, Carried by gear, Double Strapon wielder, Leader of "bufftamer" forum spammers...  iam sure i missed some

Edited by VR_N4K3D
2 people like this

Posted

Jigglypuff out of categories and it is not discussed. Hail Lemon

Posted

Jigglypuff will prevail!
sweet-jesus-of-jigglypuff_o_171746.thumb

Kidding :D
I love the idea of Jghphhhf and what they do with their limited amount of members.
Lemon and Saber gogogo!

For this thread:
Zer0's alliances = Grind - Harmony * Casual / Asura + Cerbervs - Jghphhhf + DiviumFuror / Avalon + Ancestrall * Millennium * SymphonyX / Crepuscule.
Yeah... pretty much the above. Thats how we make alliances at Zer0. With a simple yet effective formula :D

Posted

Jigglypuff will prevail!
sweet-jesus-of-jigglypuff_o_171746.thumb

Kidding :D
I love the idea of Jghphhhf and what they do with their limited amount of members.
Lemon and Saber gogogo!

For this thread:
Zer0's alliances = Grind - Harmony * Casual / Asura + Cerbervs - Jghphhhf + DiviumFuror / Avalon + Ancestrall * Millennium * SymphonyX / Crepuscule.
Yeah... pretty much the above. Thats how we make alliances at Zer0. With a simple yet effective formula :D

my calculator always says 0?!?!?!
does it mean we fight alone O.o?

Posted

come on. more predictions. U can keep a secret where going ur guild =)

Posted

Zer0 is going for Valencia. its no secret.

Posted

Zer0 is going for Valencia. its no secret.

Grind 100% not going on this Castle. we a not meting =)

Posted

Balenos = Millennium + Asura vs Cerbervs + High_Down
Serendia = Ancestrall + SymphonyX vs ???
Calpheon = Grind vs DIviumFuror + Metaleak + Crepescule
Mediah = Harmony vs Casual + ??? vs FUtilez + Morghulis + WildHunt

where should we go O.o?

Posted

where should we go O.o?

Valencia :>

Posted

Valencia :>

a free castle again?????

Posted

My guild (FUtilez) have logs on every interaction between Grind members and have solid information about how Grind is just a big powerleveling-farm and that all the Daum EU staff are core members there using their privileges to boost themselves, but enough about this! We also have solid information about where Grind is going and make no mistake(!), we are coming for you! We currently have an alliance consisting of 15 of the absolutely worst guilds in the whole GAME (FUtilez placed 15th ofcourse), and we will absolutely humiliate ourselves, our newest innocent members that didn't know what they signed up for, and our guildname and everything it stands for! We will stop at nothing and take every measure to ensure the destruction of whatever is left of our reputation, we will waste our guild funds, our time and our morale to show everyone playing on Jordine that we CAN go up against Grind heavily outnumbering them and completely ridicule ourselves! Then after our weekly circlejerk on discord patting eachothers backs we'll log on our forum accounts and throw around baseless accusations about how MovingTarget's HACKED costume is the sole reason of Grind's success in the game!

How's that for predictions, huh, Grind? I sure showed you!

1 person likes this

Posted

My guild (FUtilez) have logs on every interaction between Grind members and have solid information about how Grind is just a big powerleveling-farm and that all the Daum EU staff are core members there using their privileges to boost themselves, but enough about this! We also have solid information about where Grind is going and make no mistake(!), we are coming for you! We currently have an alliance consisting of 15 of the absolutely worst guilds in the whole GAME (FUtilez placed 15th ofcourse), and we will absolutely humiliate ourselves, our newest innocent members that didn't know what they signed up for, and our guildname and everything it stands for! We will stop at nothing and take every measure to ensure the destruction of whatever is left of our reputation, we will waste our guild funds, our time and our morale to show everyone playing on Jordine that we CAN go up against Grind heavily outnumbering them and completely ridicule ourselves! Then after our weekly circlejerk on discord patting eachothers backs we'll log on our forum accounts and throw around baseless accusations about how MovingTarget's HACKED costume is the sole reason of Grind's success in the game!

intresting choice. can u give a more info about 15 guilds? =)

Posted

Add Proud to FUtilez ally.

But it doesnt matter. Their whole alliance is weak.

#EXPOSED

Posted

where should we go O.o?

sooo crepescule goint 3th guild in DF army?

seems like free serendia here =)

Posted

intresting choice. can u give a more info about 15 guilds? =)

Put it like this: On the guild rankings it clearly says FUtilez is ranked #1. What this means is that we are clearly the best guild, so far ahead of the curve that other UNDERLING guilds aren't worthy of our recognition. So no, I can't give you any information about the other guilds because my ego is too big to even spare them a little ounce of attention. But whoever those guilds are, they're in our alliance. For sure. Definitely.

Posted

sooo crepescule goint 3th guild in DF army?

seems like free serendia here =)

yea but you dont need to worry, coz Zer0 is Grind´s 3rd guild so it should be ez for calpheon :)

2 people like this

Posted

Put it like this: On the guild rankings it clearly says FUtilez is ranked #1. What this means is that we are clearly the best guild, so far ahead of the curve that other UNDERLING guilds aren't worthy of our recognition. So no, I can't give you any information about the other guilds because my ego is too big to even spare them a little ounce of attention. But whoever those guilds are, they're in our alliance. For sure. Definitely.

oh now i see. thx mate. im soo stupid. 

yea but you dont need to worry, coz Zer0 is Grind´s 3rd guild so it should be ez for calpheon :)

zero going on valencia. and grind going on serendia. becoz serendia is free =)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Alliances are just complete shit showing that one guild is not strong/good enough to achieve what they want...

I just hope we get good fights on saturday and not some cluster----- created by stupid alliances :D

I'm sure that FUtards won't get a castle again, that's what I can say about predictions :D

Edited by Xeon

Posted

Casual will split into 4 guilds and siege all castles. we will also ally with all guilds tho. :ph34r: