• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Jordine] Castel siege side predictions

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, did you have that ready? :o 

I'm always prepared for a forum war. 

OtFkJGG.jpg

Posted

I'm always prepared for a forum war. 

OtFkJGG.jpg

Is that App1c? :o 

Posted

Millenium flaming about getting a free castle, then their alliance mate Asura get castle in 5 minutes of the fight..... now i cannot understand the hypocrisy xD

And every other post... stop embarrassing yourself.

Posted

War side on this moment:

DiviumFuror+Metalek+Crepuscule (confirmed) (serendia)

Harmony+Casual (confirmed)(media)

Ancestral+Shymhonyx ( not confirm) (i heard they have some misscomunication)

Millenium+Asura (confirm)(Balenos)

Grind (cofirmed) (Calphion)

Zer0 (cofirmed solo)

Cerberus (not cofirmed)

High_down (cofirmed solo)

Have not information:

FUtilez Morghulis Wildheart (i heard they have some misscomunication)

Questions is "Whos gona upgrate Alliance and create another strong power on server?"

Posted

What do you mean by "upgrate" alliance? Maybe they should all get together and roll a dice who gets what? 

Posted

What do you mean by "upgrate" alliance? Maybe they should all get together and roll a dice who gets what? 

make alliance stronger =)

Posted

make alliance stronger =)

I see. Like all guilds on server against Grind? 

Posted

I see. Like all guilds on server against Grind? 

no. if zero cant fight vs alliance mb they shold alliance? or ancestral+shymphonyx cant defeat DF alliance they can finde another guild in alliance )

Posted

no. if zero cant fight vs alliance mb they shold alliance? or ancestral+shymphonyx cant defeat DF alliance they can finde another guild in alliance )

Tbh after seeing how all those alliances go I would rather focus on the guild I have and try to make it stronger itself. But I hear you guys can raise 100 members as one while we in example struggle to get over 30. I dont doubt the numbers are dwindling in other guilds too? People losing interest or what? I used to be a raider, I know what is like to bash your head against the brick wall over and over again until one of them breaks. But I am not sure BDO players have dedication, loyalty and patience to do that. Every loss means less people want to come next time and then alliances and crap..... personally I dont like it but meh, go with the flow I guess. In the end with all the alliances, handling over freebies and trash talk you cant really tell which guild is actually strong and worth respect.

But dont mind me I am just taking a kitchen break. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tbh after seeing how all those alliances go I would rather focus on the guild I have and try to make it stronger itself. But I hear you guys can raise 100 members as one while we in example struggle to get over 30. I dont doubt the numbers are dwindling in other guilds too? People losing interest or what? I used to be a raider, I know what is like to bash your head against the brick wall over and over again until one of them breaks. But I am not sure BDO players have dedication, loyalty and patience to do that. Every loss means less people want to come next time and then alliances and crap..... personally I dont like it but meh, go with the flow I guess. In the end with all the alliances, handling over freebies and trash talk you cant really tell which guild is actually strong and worth respect.

But dont mind me I am just taking a kitchen break. 

Some guilds should probably merge IF their ambition is to get something extra out of nodewars, this however poses a lot of possible issues including having to deal with the 100 members limit. 

In my personal view however if someone never shows to nodewars he shouldn't really be so surprised if the rest of the main guild wants a bigger core of active people, a big merged guild afterall has the resources to create a second overflow guild in which non active people can still be part of the community if they so desire.

I'm aware that such things are extremely prone to drama, pride and several other issues, but alliances are an even weaker proposition even without accounting for backstabbing. 

Obviously this is a hard decision for any guild and i'm not suggesting everyone should do that, it's just an extreme that i feel guilds with high interest in nodewars competition should absolutely seek. About brickwalls, yeah, several guilds here had to endure various consecutive days of "useless" effort, even us at somepoint, but this is a game about perseverance anyway and whoever wants to carve a path in nodewars has to come to the conclusion that difficult decisions and sometimes bad days are a necessity.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Merges should happen, but I think we have too many proud/stubborn people who after leaving one guild (that could turn out to be a contender in the future), decided on making their own and ended up suffering from the lack of numbers and quality of the few players they actually managed to sc----- together - like many other guilds. I also noticed guilds who got rekted over and over right after the launch actually made a comeback at the end of Mediah and were fighting on even terms with stronger guilds, so maybe in a month or two things will even out nicely.

I think maybe we're looking at the end of FUtilez, and maybe their members will fill up the rosters of some nice 2nd tier guilds or whatever. I'm also noticing an influx in foreign guilds, spanish ones in particular and that could mean a huge growth in the legendary spanish cuck alliance and ultimately a huge two sided war between the ronaldos and everybody else. Having joke guilds like FUtilez makes for a lot clown fiesta scenarios that is just a waste of time for good players that could've been elsewhere and actually made a difference. I actually have more faith in Jghphhhf playing a big part in actual wars than other self proclaimed hardcore guilds who can field 10x the numbers. Not meant as a jab to Jghphhhf, just saying since I guess Lemon and the boys have different goals.

Posted

Some guilds should probably merge IF their ambition is to get something extra out of nodewars, this however poses a lot of possible issues including having to deal with the 100 members limit. 

In my personal view however if someone never shows to nodewars he shouldn't really be so surprised if the rest of the main guild wants a bigger core of active people, a big merged guild afterall has the resources to create a second overflow guild in which non active people can still be part of the community if they so desire.

I'm aware that such things are extremely prone to drama, pride and several other issues, but alliances are an even weaker proposition even without accounting for backstabbing. 

Obviously this is a hard decision for any guild and i'm not suggesting everyone should do that, it's just an extreme that i feel guilds with high interest in nodewars competition should absolutely seek. About brickwalls, yeah, several guilds here had to endure various consecutive days of "useless" effort, even us at somepoint, but this is a game about perseverance anyway and whoever wants to carve a path in nodewars has to come to the conclusion that difficult decisions and sometimes bad days are a necessity.

Yeah that was exactly my point. You cant really go both ways, either you dedicate yourself to a goal as disciplined as you can or you have relaxed gameplay without worries but without lot of accomplishments. Alliances are just a temporary solution and rather meh at best.

Posted

And every other post... stop embarrassing yourself.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Posted (edited)

I wonder how will you speak about your next guild once you leave Millennium, basing that strictly on amount of insults you are posting, since you did the same in your application and i was wondering even then if its good idea to accept you
From your application, the description of previous guild Iron ( the application was made on 15.March when Iron actually had their peek )
33a685d132.png

The amount of saltines and trash talk is really amazing, especially since when you joined Millennium you got your ass handed on daily bases. 
( not saying anything bad about Millennium and I do respect your guild leader. )

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

S0KosHO.jpg

Posted (edited)

The amount of saltines and trash talk is really amazing, especially since when you joined Millennium you got your ass handed on daily bases. 
( not saying anything bad about Millennium and I do respect your guild leader. )

Interesting, wish you actually knew how your guild members act before saying sh*t like that. 2nd day after he joined he was already getting randomly called out by Tori and Jemmy on any possible occasion. I remember clearly those moments where Futilez nor does know how to act when they win of lose. Toxic after both.

Edited by Amatsu

Posted

@IKShadow you can't bash any Millennium member for insulting others if you know FUtilez members throw F words left and right. And i speak it from neutral stance (clanless carebear :' ) ). I watch wars standing close to various forts and believe me you guys aren't angels when battle gets tense. Fight with rudeness inside clan then outside. At least educate ppl they can vent frustration other way for example trashing DF clan.

Posted

Interesting, wish you actually knew how your guild members act before saying sh*t like that. 2nd day after he joined he was already getting randomly called out by Tori and Jemmy on any possible occasion. I remember clearly those moments where Futilez nor does know how to act when they win of lose. Toxic after both.

I must disaggree with this, i didnt see much toxicity inside futilez. Outside from tori there wasnt any1 being toxic at all in my presence at least.

Posted

I wonder how will you speak about your next guild once you leave Millennium, basing that strictly on amount of insults you are posting, since you did the same in your application and i was wondering even then if its good idea to accept youFrom your application, the description of previous guild Iron ( the application was made on 15.March when Iron actually had their peek )
33a685d132.png

I stand by what I said, Iron was exactly what I wrote in the application and look what happened to them. I was actually confused for a bit when I read that because it sounds like something I'd say about FUtilez. DeathsProxy, Merevin and Seraphia (of the people I remember from that time) can probably confirm that Iron used to get farmed for hours on end by only a small handful of people - but it's besides the point. You say Iron peaked at around the time I applied, but in reality FUtilez just found a guild that was equally as shit. I know you enjoy taking small excerpts from ex-members application when you reach a point where your words mean nothing, but I joined Iron and expected more - they didn't deliver. They changed after that so I'm only speaking about the 3 weeks I spent there and can say I joined on a whim because I only found out about BDO release 2 days before the last CBT, shit happens. 

If you wanna know how I function as a member in Millennium you'd have to ask someone else in the guild as I don't wanna write in lengths about what a sweetheart I am. I can say I haven't on any occasion expressed myself in a way that could be taken as a wish to leave though. I just rolled a dice and ended up in two guilds that didn't live up to their names, gave it a chance but I'm not wasting any time on bullshit. 

I also got some screenshots myself, but at this point nothing will make people think any less of FUtilez as it's simply not possible. But of course, if there's any interest I don't mind posting them ^_^

Posted

I must disaggree with this, i didnt see much toxicity inside futilez. Outside from tori there wasnt any1 being toxic at all in my presence at least.

From now on instead of taking pics of elephants and other interesting stuff at wars i should focus on screening all chats so no one could avoid seeing their own behaviour :(

I must say with sadness some specific guilds toxicity/salt, or whatever you call it level, melts steel :P Cheers to all the small guilds that are taking fun at wars despite they are squashed by big players. I guess big guilds drags the most folks that aim for power, prestige and money. It does corrupt and often folks think they can do whatever they want just because they hide behind "scary" and "untouchable" clan tag. Sometimes it's simply healthy to take a look at things from some lone player perspective to see how it does look in real.

Posted

I wonder how will you speak about your next guild once you leave Millennium, basing that strictly on amount of insults you are posting, since you did the same in your application and i was wondering even then if its good idea to accept youFrom your application, the description of previous guild Iron ( the application was made on 15.March when Iron actually had their peek )
33a685d132.png

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Metalek+Crepuscule (confirmed) (serendia)

What ? Ahaha :D

Not really :)

Edited by Moustik

Posted

There was. You just never read guild chat m8.

Posted (edited)

There was. You just never read guild chat m8.

Mmeh fair point i dont usually read guild chat much. At least everyone that i talked in discord or in pms seemed friendly and i never witnessed any real toxicity, like ofcourse there was people i disliked but still atmosphere there seems good to me.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted

Its great that people need to make shit up to make themselves feel good about their choices. This thread is golden.