• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Jordine] Castel siege side predictions

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Its great that people need to make shit up to make themselves feel good about their choices. This thread is golden.

Can't take the IRON trashtalk, Plexas? Come on, you know most of it is true. Their attitude was beyond ridiculous. 

Posted

Can't take the IRON trashtalk, Plexas? Come on, you know most of it is true. Their attitude was beyond ridiculous. 

I'd still like to see peope publicly trashtalk guilds when they're still member of said guild. That would be awesome as -----.

Posted

If it was that bad you would have left before it imploded. That part about the inner circle was pretty amusing though, i used to talk to people in officer/leadership roles all the time and my point always got across and accepted.

I was there since day 1 until the very last day, people do make up a lot of shit to make their choices easier to justify.

Posted (edited)

If it was that bad you would have left before it imploded. That part about the inner circle was pretty amusing though, i used to talk to people in officer/leadership roles all the time and my point always got across and accepted.

I was there since day 1 until the very last day, people do make up a lot of shit to make their choices easier to justify.

It was fun because of other people. But Walt, Geroz and Sangwen didn't exactly do a good job of keeping things together. In fact, they worked actively towards their own destruction by constantly shit talking their own people as soon as the person left the channel or starting major drama in guild chat about stupid shit and stuff they didn't even have the rights to judge. 

I couldn't count the amount of people that have been called out or kicked from that guild without justification, including myself. 

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

Not that any of it matters as they werent good enough to keep it together till nodewars. *shrug*

Posted (edited)

Not that any of it matters as they werent good enough to keep it together till nodewars. *shrug*

Fair enough i guess. In the end i think BDO just didnt click with many of the dudes in leadership spots and since there was no one left that wanted to pick up the guild and keep going it pretty much closed shop.

@Cirilla, Sangwen stepped down from an officer position not too long after Walt took over. He was also a pretty decent guy. It's like we werent even in the same guild or something at this point.

Edited by Plexas

Posted

The biggest damage to activity in IRON was due the 1% exp loss change. It was the last drop for many people, together with still delayed nodewars content and with annoying changes to the game. That made more then 40% of the guild just move to another games, including our very skilled commander. And very shortly after that, guildleader had to stop playing as well due to real life, and that's where the guild broke apart completely, because there was nobody else left who was situable and willing to lead the guild and rebuild it after those guys gave up on the game and left.

And i dare say that we were starting to be well organized with good leadership 3-4 weeks prior to the 1% change. Giving a good fight in any pvp there was.

Posted

I'd still like to see peope publicly trashtalk guilds when they're still member of said guild. That would be awesome as -----.

I have done that numerous times to numerous guilds btw. I like to keep it real and say what i think.

@Cirilla, Sangwen stepped down from an officer position not too long after Walt took over. He was also a pretty decent guy. It's like we werent even in the same guild or something at this point.

Ye i didnt like sangwen either he was definetly tori amos type, walt was nice.

Posted

Ye, for sure he was xD http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/82209-iron-guild-recruitment-jordine-server/&do=findComment&comment=1095768

Walt was guild leader wanna be with lying issue, ensured about his superiority. Reality showed something totally different tho

Well at least from what i saw he seemed super friendly, into pvp and you could disagree and voice your opinions with him, the kinda type i get along with well.

RSYYWiJ.png

Ripperino scruberino

Hey dont be a debbie downer all the great players went to harmony, but at least you got me!!!

Troll-Meme-05.jpg

Posted

Futilez being the running joke clan of jordine will obviously have a bad atmosphere inside it.

These guys tryhard like probably more than anyone else, yet they suck so bad, it's kind of hilarious. You should see how they drew maps for g quests and formed squads who would do the gquests activated at certain hours.

LOL

Posted

Futilez being the running joke clan of jordine will obviously have a bad atmosphere inside it.

These guys tryhard like probably more than anyone else, yet they suck so bad, it's kind of hilarious. You should see how they drew maps for g quests and formed squads who would do the gquests activated at certain hours.

LOL

You didn't see their full parties at pirates with people geared enough to do the same solo!

Posted (edited)

Truth to be told most "bad atmosphere" came with to many joined to quickly as within the week around 30 new members joined and some people were just incompatible for each other and the guild. On the other hand things are going great as most toxic and drama queens are out of the guild now, still keeping an eye on few. 

As for maps, squads, gquests we like to optimize things, luckily we are done with guild points we needed so we can slack more on those now. 

The thing is from release until 10th of June we never failed any guild mission and we always did all 5 of them, with exception of day 1 where 2 missions were failed ( 1x gathering one where high level processing was needed and 1x fishing one as one officer wanted to test it )
You just dont get there with proper system in place, especially if you dont want your members to do more then 2 per week ( looking at some guilds now having 4, 5 weekly quotas to catch up )

p.s. Have no fear FUtilez is not going anywhere.

Edited by IKShadow
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Truth to be told most "bad atmosphere" came with to many joined to quickly as within the week around 30 new members joined and some people were just incompatible for each other and the guild. On the other hand things are going great as most toxic and drama queens are out of the guild now, still keeping an eye on few. 

As for maps, squads, gquests we like to optimize things, luckily we are done with guild points we needed so we can slack more on those now. 

p.s. Have no fear FUtilez is not going anywhere.

You know we'd miss you. I mean it. It's always keeping things interesting at the very least. 

What is Tori doing these days btw? 

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

You know we'd miss you. I mean it. It's always keeping things interesting at the very least. 

What is Tori doing these days btw? 

Was away for most of the weekend, as for Tori not sure, hopefully he will find new home soon. 

Posted

Was away for most of the weekend, as for Tori not sure, hopefully he will find new home soon. 

To be honest, no offense, but when u have reputation as his, i am pretty sure most guilds wont take him in. I dont know the person, but ive never heard anything good.... :/

Posted

To be honest, no offense, but when u have reputation as his, i am pretty sure most guilds wont take him in. I dont know the person, but ive never heard anything good.... :/

I feel the same way about u too bro. Dont know you at all but you seem to be the tori of zero.

2 people like this

Posted

Good job, what's your activity now? :)

Posted

I really dont get how pp dislike futilez this much? I thought i was keeping up with this stuff cause iw been reading forums actively most of time but i quess not enough

And same with iron there was several people i didnt like but i thought it was rly good guild still, those guys were really into pvp. Only other guild i have been where people are looking for pp actively as much is grind, no other comes even close.

Posted

I really dont get how pp dislike futilez this much? I thought i was keeping up with this stuff cause iw been reading forums actively most of time but i quess not enough

And same with iron there was several people i didnt like but i thought it was rly good guild still, those guys were really into pvp. Only other guild i have been where people are looking for pp actively as much is grind, no other comes even close.

It's not just about disliking them, it's more about... how to say it... Like when you're out walking with a friend/family member or whatever and there's a dogturd infront of him/her and you say "watch out so you don't step in the dogshit". It's more about warning others so they don't have to walk around getting bothered by the smell of shit wherever they go.

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel the same way about u too bro. Dont know you at all but you seem to be the tori of zero.

Personal experience, he's a good guy. Here you go, heard something good ^^

Posted

It's not just about disliking them, it's more about... how to say it... Like when you're out walking with a friend/family member or whatever and there's a dogturd infront of him/her and you say "watch out so you don't step in the dogshit". It's more about warning others so they don't have to walk around getting bothered by the smell of shit wherever they go.

Like i have had bad experience with them too, like ik sayd they got lots of members coming and leaving , but i think the core at least is mostly friendly and honourable. There is also some people that are really into pvp, getting better and are honourable, lizhen for example is a futilez blader that i have massive respect for when  meeting him in world nodewar or rbf.

I remember couple days ago i was at mudster and i invited 1 futilez guy into my party so i wouldnt kill him accidently, and he stayd in party untill they got 2 more and tried to 3v1 me during boss and failed pathetically, those guys  didnt have any honour or brain to just consentrate on w boss. And even tho it pissed me off and made me lose some respect for the guild, i clearly understand these people arent the core group and they dont represent futilez. And from what iw seen in forums i also dont think they are as toxic as most other guilds.

That jolly guy that was bosting bs in forums was there for like a week or smth and he was pretty bad in duels and all pp that dueled him including me didnt want him to join, but they still decided to give him chanse cause the guild had space and his friends were joining too, but he for sure dosent represent futilez and i hope he was kikked. Im twice ex futilez member during bdo probbaly only one but i still dont dislike them, i just dont aggree with their goals in game and some parts how they manage their guild.When i was in the guild i critizied many things but they listened to me and didnt get toxic about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should be the last person to talk about reputation pal xD cuz your exceed everybodys in Jordine....

1 person likes this

Posted

You should be the last person to talk about reputation pal xD cuz your exceed everybodys in Jordine....

Welll.... Not Chunchuns reputation :3

Posted (edited)

Welll.... Not Chunchuns reputation :3

I am sorry i was wrong, good correcting thanks.

Edited by FaLLeN