• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Jordine] Castel siege side predictions

219 posts in this topic

Posted

You should be the last person to talk about reputation pal xD cuz your exceed everybodys in Jordine....

I beg to differ its just butthurt pp talking shit about me and some pp trolling about me cause they see my name so often. Havent met any1 so far who has talked with me and after that sayd he dislikes me. Well clearly jc dosent count, cause he is the one whos most butthurt about me and who started many false rumours about me.

Posted

arent the core group and they dont represent futilez. And from what iw seen in forums i also dont think they are as toxic as most other guilds.

Yea no one from their core would join a group with people they're at war with.

Posted

Like i have had bad experience with them too, like ik sayd they got lots of members coming and leaving , but i think the core at least is mostly friendly and honourable. There is also some people that are really into pvp, getting better and are honourable, lizhen for example is a futilez blader that i have massive respect for when  meeting him in world nodewar or rbf.

I remember couple days ago i was at mudster and i invited 1 futilez guy into my party so i wouldnt kill him accidently, and he stayd in party untill they got 2 more and tried to 3v1 me during boss and failed pathetically, those guys  didnt have any honour or brain to just consentrate on w boss. And even tho it pissed me off and made me lose some respect for the guild, i clearly understand these people arent the core group and they dont represent futilez. And from what iw seen in forums i also dont think they are as toxic as most other guilds.

That jolly guy that was bosting bs in forums was there for like a week or smth and he was pretty bad in duels and all pp that dueled him including me didnt want him to join, but they still decided to give him chanse cause the guild had space and his friends were joining too, but he for sure dosent represent futilez and i hope he was kikked. Im twice ex futilez member during bdo probbaly only one but i still dont dislike them, i just dont aggree with their goals in game and some parts how they manage their guild.When i was in the guild i critizied many things but they listened to me and didnt get toxic about it.

You're absolutely right about most people in FUtilez, but keeping people like Tori (even making him an officer) combined with IK's poor leadership skills (not able to lead by example, ignores advice, no drive to get better, bad tactician, poor decision making skills, and simply being ignorant and gullible) culminates in a perfect shitstorm that overshadows anything good to ever come from FUtilez. If people like Gendo and Lumos were put at the steering wheel FUtilez would be something completely different, but instead they're lead by a complete doofus with no integrity swallowing up good people and players from Iron, Slay and Whitefall on their path of self-destruction. Not to mention, if the rumors are true, they proposed to take 20-30 of High_Dawn's best people and give nothing in return. So I'm happy HD didn't take the bait since they've proven to be pretty damn decent. I'd be shocked if I met a competitive PvPer these days that hasn't been in FUtilez and left/got kicked for a stupid reason. IK is calling ex-members gone bad out with excerpts of their application because of what he calls trashtalk but it's actually legitimate critique based on experience verified by several others that experienced the same things. Maybe it makes people like me look bad, but it also shows him being a hothead without integrity getting carried by his members slaving away to compensate for everything that he lacks. Difference is that I'm not trying to lead a guild, and only speak for myself as an ex-member.

If people enjoy being in FU that's fine, it's all that matters since it is 'just' a game afterall, but there's no chance I'd ever recommend FUtilez to someone in search of a decent guild.

Posted

Y Not to mention, if the rumors are true, they proposed to take 20-30 of High_Dawn's best people and give nothing in return. So I'm happy HD didn't take the bait since they've proven to be pretty damn decent.

Thats true and that was my idea solely, i got iks permission to ask about it but he had nothing to do with it, i did it because i knew there was some good players in that guild that were frutustrated about their guild and open to joining other guilds who had previously sayd that to me. I wanted to make futilez better cause i literally disliked every guild in server or thought they are bad,  but i had couple friends in futilez and at that time i this saw this as the best option. We were also considering making new guild but im really not up for that task and i rly wanted to avoid it. Im not intrested in being a nice guy like ikshadow is alltough i respect that, ill do almost whatever it takes to push my goals, so blame it on me.

Now im happy with my situation though and my goal is to make jordine great again

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

We were also considering making new guild but im really not up for that task and i rly wanted to avoid it. Im not intrested in being a nice guy like ikshadow is alltough i respect that, ill do almost whatever it takes to push my goals, so blame it on me.

Now im happy with my situation though and my goal is to make jordine great again

Fair game by you, but if FUtilez manage to scoop up a nice portion of ex-Iron/Slay members, merge with Whitefall and pulls people from their 2nd guild AND is still bleeding members then a merge with High_Dawn would solve nothing. It would just be the death of a good guild, FU would continue decaying and people would scatter all over the place, which would mean a huge setback in terms of server competition which is already a big concern for many.

Posted

Fair game by you, but if FUtilez manage to scoop up a nice portion of ex-Iron/Slay members, merge with Whitefall and pulls people from their 2nd guild AND is still bleeding members then a merge with High_Dawn would solve nothing. It would just be the death of a good guild, FU would continue decaying and people would scatter all over the place, which would mean a huge setback in terms of server competition which is already a big concern for many.

If they would have gotten a larger grp of strong core players i really think they coulda have ended up totally differently. But now those iron and best slay member is gone, and as far as my limited knowledge goes of those few whitefall people that i met there they dont have a pvp player mindset so its not gonna help either at least towards the kind of goals im intrested of. And i think that huge setback already happened, im curious to see how many members they got but im quessing around 70. And harmony merged with god knows how many guilds but you arent saying same about them, i wish the best for both of these guilds just to make it clear.

Posted

Then help me build that wall around Sausans. 

Posted

-1 million karma at sausan allday yesterday building the wall, where was u?

Posted

Sorry for bad experience you had and I think I told you even when you left that I actually could not play for more then an hour or two for around 3 weeks as i had some RL projects I need to take care off. And yes during that time we did not have guild focus/goals, we did not pvp training and people were a bit in slack mode. 

Posted

Sorry for bad experience you had and I think I told you even when you left that I actually could not play for more then an hour or two for around 3 weeks as i had some RL projects I need to take care off. And yes during that time we did not have guild focus/goals, we did not pvp training and people were a bit in slack mode. 

RL being a guild leader? You think this is a game?

Posted

Also just for you ill give a secret leak from our plotting chat in #MakeJordineGreatAgain discord.

Steven-07/11/2016

We shall build a wall between FUtilez and Grind which only Grind can climb, so they have a huge advantage.

Shinigamiqt-07/11/2016

And futilez will pay for it! (the wall)(edited)

Posted (edited)

Futilez is not IRON.

Also just for you ill give a secret leak from our plotting chat in #MakeJordineGreatAgain discord.

Hey, that's classified information!

Hope at least some people can see the irony in that channel name though.

And besides, I think some people have been overdoing it a little with the Futilez hate. I've heard some scary stuff from pre-mediah times, but nowadays it's really not too bad. The problem is that IK wants Futilez to be a hardcore PvP guild, while some people / officers who have been in that guild for quite some time clearly do not. And he tries to be way too nice to everybody to actually make the tough choices it would take at this point to turn it into what he'd like the guild to be. 

And from personal experience, yes there was toxicity on guild chat and discord, but not any more than there was in IRON (much worse) or DiviumFuror. And once again, I'm surprised and reliefed there's not much of that going on in Grind, where probably everyone expected it to happen the most.

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

Overachiever, there already is a wall around Sausans, u'll just have to fix it and put in a gate.

Shouldn't be much of a problem with the Calpheon Treasury ^^

Posted

Sure they do, i often party with them at w bosses and they never attack me. Only 1 officer from wf that i loathe attacks me always and then rarely some random filler members that i have no idea who they are.

Posted (edited)

We miiiight be able to affort that.

Am2C2Ej.png

The funds are irellevant however, as we'll not be the ones paying for it. 

Although, it's has to be a new wall. High enough to be impossible to climb over from the tower of carebear corpses beyond the gates. And while we're at it, we might aswell get rid of those stupid towers. Some people (tamers..) like to play hide & seek in those. 

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon

Posted

Balenos
Zer0 + High_Dawn vs Asura + Millennium

High_Dawn won because they sneaked in our base secretly
2016-07-30_43894464.thumb.JPG.b1995f7e89

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah wtf one moment we were repotting the next moment our base was gone O.o

4 people like this

Posted

better not repott!

:ph34r:

Posted

We just take the Zero base... and push it somewhere else :^)

GG to all participants, was a great fight

1 person likes this