• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

It's only a matter of time till we get Valks cry

91 posts in this topic

Posted

And I agreed in my post, I'm just failing to see how it is different than a number of items we already have.

Because here we're talking 2 ppl at the exact same point doing the exact same thing: With grind and pets you have to grind + stay close to the mobs + still loot yourself sometimes. With a sale you literally just register the item and go wait. Nothing else. You could even log off and still get more. you COULD in theory still loot every mob without pets, it'd just be slower. You can't however get the same reduction in tax any other way :/ that's my issue with it ^^. I hope that clears it up a little bit?

Posted

Because here we're talking 2 ppl at the exact same point doing the exact same thing: With grind and pets you have to grind + stay close to the mobs + still loot yourself sometimes. With a sale you literally just register the item and go wait. Nothing else. You could even log off and still get more. you COULD in theory still loot every mob without pets, it'd just be slower. You can't however get the same reduction in tax any other way :/ that's my issue with it ^^. I hope that clears it up a little bit?

You yourself said that we have to do something to sell stuff on the market. It's exactly the same, the game isn'tr magically giving you silver because you paid real money.

Posted

Selling a tri weapon, or armor or even duo or any enhanced accessory is by far the worst thing you can do, unless the sole purpose of enhancing it was to profit silver. Selling accessories is also not worth it, take a few swings with RNG and feel bad when your **** breaks. Feelsreallygoodman.

Posted

You yourself said that we have to do something to sell stuff on the market. It's exactly the same, the game isn'tr magically giving you silver because you paid real money.

It is giving you 48 million EXTRA for paying real money if you sell for 250 million <.< js. 

Posted

It is giving you 48 million EXTRA for paying real money if you sell for 250 million <.< js. 

Why would you sell a tri anything on the market in the first place?

Posted

Still no source.

Try again, friend.

Hey, I was looking at your history to get a quick look and decide if you were a troll or not.

Discovered beautiful gems like this one : http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/100028-suggestion-bring-valks-cry-into-pearls-cash-shop/

So in fact you are just hoping that the Valk's cry get added ? You should have said so right off the bat. I took you for one of the lololpay2winz crowd when you are just a regular scrub. Or a troll.

Probably a good measure of both.

And what is your point ? Do you want me to show you how much time you save by having 4 pets out against none ?

Posted

Because rage or profit$ :3 I do life skills and exploration for example, I don't need tri stuff except for 1 set to survive. Everything else I can enchant for profit$ :) (although it is like a RNG russian roulette xD)

Posted

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/99635-patch-notes-july-6th/&page=4#comment-1333472 Jouska specifically states it has no place in our version. This is different than saying it'll come around when our build changes, i'm near 100% certain of that.

50m can maybe buy you enough memory fragments to repair +14-+18 on boss armor? idk man.. feelsbad anyways if ur selling tri gear.

Edit to your edit: 100 lt can be overturned with loyalty, you'll run out of weight before you use those 16 slots while farming/grind (almost always) as for exp gains.. their's diminishing returns past a certain point, what the % value it DRs at i don't know, and with that being said - you can easily get 180% increased exp gain without the value pack and on top there's 50% exp weekends.

The Marketplace bonus speaks for itself.
The pack is clearly P2W. Nothing you say changes that.
When is something pay to win for you? Where is the border?

Stop defending Daum. What are you trying to achieve?
You are clearly blinded by ignorance.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Because rage or profit$ :3 I do life skills and exploration for example, I don't need tri stuff except for 1 set to survive. Everything else I can enchant for profit$ :) (although it is like a RNG russian roulette xD)

Lol. Bye Carebear.

Edited by xSkyX

Posted

Lol. Bye Carebear.

hahaha :P Isn't Carebear a PvE player? I do life skills. CBA to combat :D 

Posted

read my edit to your edit, and no i cannot agree. The value pack is all convenience. It offers nothing that completely ruins gameplay for those that don't use it.

what a delusional fanboy. yes it does not ruin completely but it ruins partially the opportunity to enjoy the game to the fullest. keep paying no worries, you will keep paying for valk cries as well. won't look at your reply or comments tbf, but you are one sad little person. Please try to think logically ... hard right?

Posted

The Marketplace bonus speaks for itself.
The pack is clearly P2W. Nothing you say changes that.When is something pay to win for you? Where is the border?

Stop defending Daum. What are you trying to achieve?
You are clearly blinded by ignorance.

The border of pay2win... Buying something off the cash shop which will guarantee something that is not guaranteed, directly give a better chance at succeeding somethings success rate, real life cash for in game currency, buy something off the cash shop that is expensive in game such as an ogre ring, RNG boxes. Etc. Those are p2w things. I'm not defending Daum, i hate how they operate currently. I'm just simply pointing out this game is not p2w (yet)

P.S.: If you think i'm saying valk's cry is not p2w... hahahahahahahahaha, valk's cry is indeed p2w; but currently they don't seem to want it in NA/EU and i damned well hope they stick to it.

hahaha :P Isn't Carebear a PvE player? I do life skills. CBA to combat :D 

Oh god, Carebear 2.0

Posted

you retarded fam? I can sell tri as I have better Duo/Tri/Tet/Pen for the same slot. 

The border of pay2win... Buying something off the cash shop which will guarantee something that is not guaranteed, directly give a better chance at succeeding somethings success rate, real life cash for in game currency, buy something off the cash shop that is expensive in game such as an ogre ring, RNG boxes. Etc. Those are p2w things. I'm not defending Daum, i hate how they operate currently. I'm just simply pointing out this game is not p2w (yet)

P.S.: If you think i'm saying valk's cry is not p2w... hahahahahahahahaha, valk's cry is indeed p2w; but currently they don't seem to want it in NA/EU and i damned well hope they stick to it.

Oh god, Carebear 2.0

you make 30% more GAME CURRENCY BY PAYING REAL LIFE CASH... the thinking capacity of people these days... so sad.  Sad part is you try to troll while I spend some chill time at work, but you are the sucker paying ha. 

Posted

what a delusional fanboy. yes it does not ruin completely but it ruins partially the opportunity to enjoy the game to the fullest. keep paying no worries, you will keep paying for valk cries as well. won't look at your reply or comments tbf, but you are one sad little person. Please try to think logically ... hard right?

What does it ruin LOL please tell me exactly what it gives that gives any and i mean any advantage of another; aside from the tax thing... Yes, it'll make you a lot over time.. it's paying for convenience. Everything else it offers is a joke in terms of "pay to win" you'd cry if you played Vindictus, games aids with how p2w it is.

you retarded fam? I can sell tri as I have better Duo/Tri/Tet/Pen for the same slot. 

Nah fam, it's all good fam; link me one tet or pen piece you got or even a tri that replaces a duo or tri piece (worth 250m or more) Nah fam. You retarded fam?

But on a serious note, do you actually have tri crescents or a tri basilisk belt or tri molars? If you do gg to you, if not shut up; holy ****.

Posted

The border of pay2win... real life cash for in game currency

This is EXACTLY what the Marketplace bonus does.

How can you not see this? Wow....
How blind can you be.

1 person likes this

Posted

you make 30% more GAME CURRENCY BY PAYING REAL LIFE CASH... the thinking capacity of people these days... so sad.  Sad part is you try to troll while I spend some chill time at work, but you are the sucker paying ha.

This is EXACTLY what the Marketplace bonus does.

How can you not see this? Wow....
How blind can you be.

If you want to actually get on a serious note. You get taxed 35% and receive 65% value of the item you sold. The value pack gives 30% more of the 65% you receive, meaing you get a grand total of 84.5% of the total value. 19.5% not 30%. Go back to 1st grade please.

And back to the whole "more game currency by paying real life cash." You aren't given the in game currency. You work for the item you sell, and are given 19.5% extra for paying real life cash. That's a convenience. You are not being handed the silver.

^ Same thing i'm trying to say this guy already said it.

Posted

Well,

the node investment thing is convenience

the colour stuff is convenience

weiht and inventory space is convenience

XP Buff and more money from market place is spending real Money to get an advantage what you can't get without real money...call it what ever you want...I call it P2Win.

I frequently spend money in the cash shop, but introducing this Value Pack they lost my trust and the only thing left is regretting spending hunders of Euros...

Posted (edited)

If you want to actually get on a serious note. You get taxed 35% and receive 65% value of the item you sold. The value pack gives 30% more of the 65% you receive, meaing you get a grand total of 84.5% of the total value. 19.5% not 30%. Go back to 1st grade please.

And back to the whole "more game currency by paying real life cash." You aren't given the in game currency. You work for the item you sell, and are given 19.5% extra for paying real life cash. That's a convenience. You are not being handed the silver.

The ignorance is taking on a whole new level.

You know you are wrong on the fact that the Marketplace bonus is P2W and now you are stubborn enough to not admit you are wrong.
So now you are trying  to lecture people that disagree with you, with simple math that is given by Daum themselves.
Perfect example that you are losing the discussion and started to personally attack people.
You are the one that requires lecturing.

Now stop posting, because you are only making yourself look worse with every post.
Bye.

Edited by Tyriel
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well,

the node investment thing is convenience

the colour stuff is convenience

weiht and inventory space is convenience

XP Buff and more money from market place is spending real Money to get an advantage what you can't get without real money...call it what ever you want...I call it P2Win.

I frequently spend money in the cash shop, but introducing this Value Pack they lost my trust and the only thing left is regretting spending hunders of Euros...

Difference of opinion really. Exp Buffs can be obtained in game, very easily and have diminishing returns stacking high % gains. The marketplace thing, as i said.. difference of opinion really; over time you get more silver, but you still have to work for the initial investment and therefore isn't directly winning without putting in the effort to begin with.

The ignorance is taking a whole new level.

You know you are wrong on the fact that the Marketplace bonus is P2W and now you are stubborn enough to not admit you are wrong.
So instead you are lecturing people that disagree with you, with simple math that is given by Daum themselves.
You are the one that requires lecturing.

Now stop posting, because you are only making yourself look worse with every post.
Bye.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/103349-introducing-the-value-pack/

Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House. For instance: You sell an item for 100% of its value - Minus 30% of taxe - Minus 5% of local taxes = So you get 65% of the original value. With this item you get an extra 30% of those 65% => 84.5%

Uwotm8?

Edit: Unless of course you meant i'm lecturing simple math that Daum already lectured themselves.. In that case, there's a fine line between what pay2win is and isn't - i'll continue arguing my point of view on what it is, and what it isn't.

Edited by xSkyX

Posted

Marketplace Collection Tax reduced by 30%

For the duration of the Value Package players will receive a 30% reduction in the amount of tax applied from items sold on the Auction House. For instance: You sell an item for 100% of its value - Minus 30% of taxe - Minus 5% of local taxes = So you get 65% of the original value. With this item you get an extra 30% of those 65% => 84.5%

Uwotm8?

Have I ever said the percentages are wrong? What is your problem with reading?

Thank you for linking the post that I mentioned with: "simple math that is given by Daum themselves"

So blind..... So blind......

1 person likes this

Posted

haahahhhahaah

Posted

haahahhhahaah

I know right! xD

It is amusing to see how he contradicts himself in EVERY post.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Have I ever said the percentages are wrong? What is your problem with reading?

Thank you for linking the post that I mentioned with: "simple math that is given by Daum themselves"

So blind..... So blind......

Edit: Unless of course you meant i'm lecturing simple math that Daum already lectured themselves.. In that case, there's a fine line between what pay2win is and isn't - i'll continue arguing my point of view on what it is, and what it isn't.

Can you read? O.o

haahahhhahaah

you linked the whole thing but bolded out of context text; feelsbadman.

Edit: And you can check the times of the edits they're not ninja edits after you say something.

Edited by xSkyX

Posted (edited)

Can you read? O.o

That is easy to say when you edit a post.

How does your brain work? What the hell man?

Maybe I was already typing when you were editing your post?

Edited by Tyriel
1 person likes this

Posted

Can you read? O.o

you linked the whole thing but bolded out of context text; feelsbadman.

Edit: And you can check the times of the edits they're not ninja edits after you say something.

I linked the important bits, the logic behind what I bold is the same even if we read all of what you've written. It is just amusing how 20% more money is convenience now cash for cash. If I have a consistent schedule I can even tell you exactly how much I am buying per month for the 15$. Fact of the matter is that the richer will get richer and you will get poorer . 20% on 1 billion silver is more than 20% than 100 million and that is the bigger problem that none is even mentioning. w/e keep making yourself feel convenient, I wish you all the best.