• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Value Pack Discussions

1,111 posts in this topic

Posted

Just make the pack in loyalties be 10 days or something

2 people like this

Posted

Just remove the -30% tax from market bonus, and all good ;)

and we gucci

everything else already sold the pack

2 people like this

Posted

Leave the Value Pack as is.

Otherwise you are going to nobble(spelling) the people that did not have huge money items to sell on the MP, as there has already been a lot of huge money items sold.

So removing it now would be detrimental to players after removal compared to the ones that have already used it to make money.

Posted

I fell in love with Merv's palette and remote node investement; paying this kind of sub (Value pack) is completely fine to me as long as it does affect cosmetica and my playgame only and it doesnt  give me any advantage on other players, in this case being ability to sel cheaper craftes/looted items at lower prices with same or more profit, preventing others to be able to be competitive in the ah.

TL.DR. Remove 30% tax bonus, rest is fine and ill buy it if fair to others, if that means supporting the game buying a cosmetic/small convenience pack

1 person likes this

Posted

I have no issues with pack.

Posted

Got to wonder how many of the players crying P2W have already used it to sell their big money items and now want the tax removed so that others don't catch up to them in gear, money etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

I fell in love with Merv's palette and remote node investement; paying this kind of sub (Value pack) is completely fine to me as long as it does affect cosmetica and my playgame only and it doesnt  give me any advantage on other players, in this case being ability to sel cheaper craftes/looted items at lower prices with same or more profit, preventing others to be able to be competitive in the ah.

TL.DR. Remove 30% tax bonus, rest is fine and ill buy it if fair to others, if that means supporting the game buying a cosmetic/small convenience pack

Did u by any chance consider how many of us would buy the pack only for cosmetics?

Maybe the ppl that actually want exp and the tax reduction are in a higher number than those fashion divas.

I for one wouldnt buy the value pack only for that. I have a costume that i dyed with the colours i got from the Europeean cup event and what else dye packs we got back in the day as we lvl-ed.

I think they are trying to reach all the player base with this pack. Those who are interested more in the looks and not in progresion and viceversa.

The tax reduction wont benefit those that just run around and afk fish, it will benefit the grinders and the crafters.

While the cosmetics side of the pack will benefit mostly the nonhardcore players.

I have a feeling that players that are striving for bis gear wont waste 2 days customising their char, they will be grinding in that time (for sure theu wont do that if they have a real job to go to).

Posted

Did u by any chance consider how many of us would buy the pack only for cosmetics?

Maybe the ppl that actually want exp and the tax reduction are in a higher number than those fashion divas.

I for one wouldnt buy the value pack only for that. I have a costume that i dyed with the colours i got from the Europeean cup event and what else dye packs we got back in the day as we lvl-ed.

I think they are trying to reach all the player base with this pack. Those who are interested more in the looks and not in progresion and viceversa.

The tax reduction wont benefit those that just run around and afk fish, it will benefit the grinders and the crafters.

While the cosmetics side of the pack will benefit mostly the nonhardcore players.

I have a feeling that players that are striving for bis gear wont waste 2 days customising their char, they will be grinding in that time (for sure theu wont do that if they have a real job to go to).

As i said, everything but tax buff is fine, exp boost included.

Posted

As i said, everything but tax buff is fine, exp boost included.

well id like to see u grinding for 2 days, spending 5 mils on food a pots and get a 20 mil item and get 13m after the tax.

Posted

Remove the 30% market place tax, makes it pretty much mandatory, which is basically a subscription for anyone serious in progressing.

Remove the distant node investment, make people go out and actually explore the world.

Maybe add other less game breaking changes instead of these

Posted

I hope you will let that market bonus exactly how it is now.

My reasons:

1. Thats only way i can catch up to those who have much more time to play that game than me - they farming for hours and i dont have that much time, every % from my market sales really matters to me.

- those who farm can bypass market tax simply by playing in group with loot going to marketplace.. and its even better because then items are sold WITHOUT any tax and divided to players

- those no-lifers will be always better than most of normal players simply because they don't do anything else than playing that game, that market bonus don't change anything, they already have big advantage and now they crying for removing that bonus to not let other people catch them

- if those already top geared players will buy that pack it will change nothing from my perspective - i cannot kill them on spot even now

2. P2W - we have much more pay to win items already in store, starting from pets...

- player without pets have much less loot/money than someone who have 4xtier 4 pets...

- difference between normal pets from events (penguin, hawk) and upgraded to tier 4 is HUGE, so someone who bought them and upgraded have already HUGE advantage over not paying player

3. Value pack giving opportunity to make money on craft so grinding mobs/using pets (1 & 2) its not necessary

Posted (edited)

Hey Jouska, IMO the 30% market bonus is way too much. Here is why:

For this example i will use Grunil Gloves: The materials which you need in order to let your workers make Grunil Gloves are 142,452 silver as of writing this. The market price of Grunil Gloves is 280k silver. Normally with the 35% tax you'll get 182k silver from the action which results in 39,548 silver in profit (material price - net price = profit).
Now with the value pack enabled; you'll only pay 15,5% tax. After selling your Grunil Gloves you'll get 236,6k silver. Now your profit is more than doubled(!) being 94,148 silver.

Maybe at first glance the 30% market bonus doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but in this and many other scenario's it can change your profit dramatically. There shouldn't be that big of a difference between those who can afford and those who cannot afford to buy the pack. Personally i would like to see the bonus reduced (by a lot) or ideally; removed completely from the pack. I would suggest to only offer luxury/convenience items in the pearl shop.

Thanks for giving us a voice :) 
-Jake

Edited by Jake Flavour

Posted

I'm still baffled that people actually think the marketplace bonus is actually gonna let them catch up to the higher ups, lmao.

Posted

imo, keep the pack and the 30% reduction in marketplace price bonus. Currently anyone who has a lot of time in their hands can grind/do whatever endlessly and make tons of cash whilst people who are really busy through the week can hardly catch up. Value pack doesn't give us any game changing advantage and most of the people complaining about it already do buy it too. Like a few had mentioned, change the price from 1500 pearls to anywhere between 700-1000 pearls maybe so it gives people to actually see the value in investing 10$ a month for the perks offered through the pack (Assuming they can afford it)

Posted

Humans are naturally selfish, annoying, pricks.

Until they realize that they can be, they will never change.

Its called transcendence.

Posted (edited)

I have no issues with this pack, and it would be greatly missed if it got removed. Lots of people cried about this pack but as soon as they were given one for free, hey presto the cries stopped in game chat tbh it seemed a lot of people seemed to be crying because they didnt have one when others did thats what a lot of they crying looked like to me.

People will always cry their asses off in chat no matter what you put up either the price or an item either because a. they dont have it when others do, b. they cant get it when other can or c they just like to cry for no god dam reason

Leave the pack ingame 30 days as it is now inc the loyalty points one keep that going same time frame remove the 30% market so it stops people crying

Edited by Retinastorm
spelling mistake

Posted

Remove the marketplace tax reduction and it's fine. I don't see why this is such a hard concept to grasp

1 person likes this

Posted

They benefit from it more and get propelled even further, if you can think you can catch up thanks to it you're dead wrong.

No, Ghuile suit was the most P2W.

Not at all. Since power spikes are frontloaded.

I.E. Getting a Kzarka to +15 is much more of a power spike than getting a kzarka to +17 from +16. For example, I had a friend make 100 Million this weekend from night vendor/value pack.  That 100 million got him a massive power spike, I think he gained like 50 AP or so. Higher tier guilds are maxed up so high, that 100 million might net them 5 extra AP.

They wont catch up 100%, but it will close the gap.

And I still think tears were way more abused than the suit

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Leave the Value Pack as is.

Otherwise you are going to nobble(spelling) the people that did not have huge money items to sell on the MP, as there has already been a lot of huge money items sold.

So removing it now would be detrimental to players after removal compared to the ones that have already used it to make money.

It has only been announced for less than a week. Removing it now would not make that big of an impact, especially when there is currently an event going on where you can make millions from rare gold items. The impact will be greater the longer the tax reduction remains available, because those players who can routinely come across expensive items will be able to sell them for more.

Also, if you think it would negatively affect players who don't have huge money items to sell right now, what do you think it's going to do to the players who don't buy the premium subscription (aka "Value Pack")? Leaving it in is a massive mistake.

Edited by scau

Posted

It has only been announced for less than a week. Removing it now would not make that big of an impact, especially when there is currently an event going on where you can make millions from rare gold items. The impact will be greater the longer the tax reduction remains available, because those players who can routinely come across expensive items will be able to sell them for more.

Also, if you think it would negatively affect players who don't have huge money items to sell right now, what do you think it's going to do to the players who don't buy the premium subscription (aka "Value Pack")? Leaving it in is a massive mistake.

The rare gold items are few and far between.

And if you have noticed a lot of High price gear has gone up onto the market since the last patch that introduced the Value Pack.

Posted

Not at all rude, thank you for the contribution. :)

i dont not understand why people are complaining about this pack,

1. These same ppl during beta QQ about making the xp rate low and mobs harder to grind so it takes longer and perceived that as being hardcore lol,

Daum listened and implemented it. Soon after release,  they started complaining about the game being too grindy and blah blah... 3 month later daum had to increase xp rate and lower mobs attack damage lol and made them easy to level because it was affecting majority of the player base +affect Sales 

2.world of warcraft is a b2p +sub yet see how long it lasted. Eso is b2p+sub yet it is doing well with lot and lot if dlc's .

You are not being forced to buy the pack, it is not as if you need the value pack other to login so no this is not a sub game it is called pay for convenience if you can afford. So stop all the crying. The past have proven that the community is not always right.

Posted

Thank you for the link, I believe you misunderstood the original message.  When I refereed to a subscription in that post I meant a price you had to pay to play the game, which this is not.  Unless you are trying to suggest the value pack should be required to login.

Regardless, please keep your comments in this thread on topic.

Are you serious ?? The 30% alone means you HAVE to pay ... The Package is the definition of a Subscription, we are all adults here admit to throwing in a Subscription package .. Maybe the community could take you seriously for once, as it stands now you and the company are a long running joke.

Posted

Remove the 30% market place tax, makes it pretty much mandatory, which is basically a subscription for anyone serious in progressing.

Remove the distant node investment, make people go out and actually explore the world.

Maybe add other less game breaking changes instead of these

What lvl are you now?

Posted (edited)

Hey Jouska, IMO the 30% market bonus is way too much. Here is why:

For this example i will use Grunil Gloves: The materials which you need in order to let your workers make Grunil Gloves are 142,452 silver as of writing this. The market price of Grunil Gloves is 280k silver. Normally with the 35% tax you'll get 182k silver from the action which results in 39,548 silver in profit (material price - net price = profit).
Now with the value pack enabled; you'll only pay 15,5% tax. After selling your Grunil Gloves you'll get 236,6k silver. Now your profit is more than doubled(!) being 94,148 silver.

Maybe at first glance the 30% market bonus doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but in this and many other scenario's it can change your profit dramatically. There shouldn't be that big of a difference between those who can afford and those who cannot afford to buy the pack. Personally i would like to see the bonus reduced (by a lot) or ideally; removed completely from the pack. I would suggest to only offer luxury/convenience items in the pearl shop.

Thanks for giving us a voice :) 
-Jake

You do not get a return that high. Have you actually posted some hi dollar items probably

Take for example the Ancient Relic crystal shard which at present is selling at, 700k, much more than your Grunil Gloves

Market says without the Value pack you will receive 454K when you actually get the money it is 554K

If you're going to post something stop posting BS.

And how do I know this you ask? I've sold 40 of them this weekend alone, SO I know how much money is actually being given me

And you're trying to tell me a set of gloves that sell for near 500k less you make the same 100k profit I do on a 700k Item thats so much mis-information, it's unbelievable

Everyone is getting around a 13-15 Percent silver bonus nowhere near what you posted.

Edited by Arreyanne

Posted

Are you serious ?? The 30% alone means you HAVE to pay ... The Package is the definition of a Subscription, we are all adults here admit to throwing in a Subscription package .. Maybe the community could take you seriously for once, as it stands now you and the company are a long running joke.

Lol @ "we are all adults here", going by all the QQers that threaten to quit for everything they don't like, it must be the new kiddie tantrum.

2 people like this