• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Value Pack Discussions

1,111 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Remove the 30% Tax Bonus and you bet NO ONE will buy it...xD

Personally I don't care much for the pack. I have it and the increase in silver is barely noticeable. 

YAY I got 10,000 extra silver...:P

People get over it.

Seriously...¬¬

17y0j0.jpg

Edited by ChunksAhoy!
3 people like this

Posted

What are you selling? Potatos? 

2 people like this

Posted

im fine ith everything in the pack apart from the 30% tax mod. The advantage gained for real money spent buying this will be silly and create a big gap that will be unjust and unfair

Posted

lol.

It was more of an example than a actual number.

Posted

HAhahahaha you make my day! :DDDD

Posted

Just move the tax bonus off of the pack to all accounts regardless of sub status. I think everyone would welcome the giant tax reduction, and you could then sell the pack with no pay to win arguments. 

Posted (edited)

You do not get a return that high. Have you actually posted some hi dollar items probably

Take for example the Ancient Relic crystal shard which at present is selling at, 700k, much more than your Grunil Gloves

Market says without the Value pack you will receive 454K when you actually get the money it is 554K

If you're going to post something stop posting BS.

And how do I know this you ask? I've sold 40 of them this weekend alone, SO I know how much money is actually being given me

And you're trying to tell me a set of gloves that sell for near 500k less you make the same 100k profit I do on a 700k Item thats so much mis-information, it's unbelievable

Everyone is getting around a 13-15 Percent silver bonus nowhere near what you posted.

i get 39k pure profit from making AND selling grunil gloves. I buy the materials required to make them, which totals up to 142k. When i sell the gloves i put them on the market for 280k. After taxes (35%) i get 182k (280 * 0,65). Now to calculate the profit you have to subtract the amount you get from the marketplace with the amount of silver you spent on materials. So 182k minus 142k equals to ≈40k. If you want to know how much you get with the value pack you need to not multiply by 0,65 but with 0,845 ((0,65/100) * 130) in order to get the +30% market bonus: 280 * 0,845 = 236,6. So it's 236,6k silver is what you get from the market place after selling it. Mind, this is not the actual profit. The profit is again calculated with subtracting the amount you get from the marketplace with the amount of silver you spent on materials: 236,6k minus 142k equals to 94,6k.

"Everyone is getting around a 13-15 Percent silver bonus nowhere near what you posted."
What i posted is 15.5% extra silver in what you get back from the market. Normally i get 182k from selling the gloves, but with the value pack i get 236,6k. To prove it's 15,5%: (100-35)/100*130 = 84,5 and with that 100-84,5 = 15,5

Please be respective the next time, no need to call me out on talking BS...

Edited by Jake Flavour

Posted (edited)

That's nice but .... where was this up front and intentful response on behalf of the Publisher when there was even more concerns over the Detail of +16-+20 enchanting also not being Region-Appropriate and excluding MOST of your customer base?  I know you all have Metrics on this and that it's actively depressing end-game participation.  When is that topic going to be addressed?

Edited by iller

Posted

Same one as you unfortunately?

Oh, yeah? Funny, I don't remember the clause in my work contract that says one must shit out Picasso style masterpieces or you don't get payed.

Posted

lol.

It was more of an example than a actual number.

pretty bad example

1 person likes this

Posted

Remove tax benefits, and the item is good

Posted (edited)

My thoughts?

I understand the 30% tax reduction is a bit crazy with the community. Removing that would ultimately solve the issue.

I could actually care less if the loyalty price for it was less or stays the same. 

The value pack is the thoughts and ideas of those who wanted to give us a game with the ability to access features such as colors for our costume and help catch up in leveling. It's fair and you can think of it as a normal MMO monthly subscription kind of thing, it's however not a subscription in anyway. You have the option to buy this pack or not.

I know this is all obvious but sometimes what I read on here makes me cringe to the point where I even had to make a post.

In short, it's cool keep it as it is and remove the tax reduction or replace it with a different feature so we don't get complaints that the value pack lost "value" or whatever bullshit someone has to say.

Credits to @Jake Flavour

He's actually right.

Edited by PhantomIndex
forgot something

Posted (edited)

the pack i dont mind but i wont buy it,now for the reasons why

(1) i dont care about how my chars look so Merv's pallet is worthless to me same with the beauty shop stuff.

(2) the cost, far to much.

ive spent around 120 euros already in the cash shop getting bag space and weight limits up etc but i regret it alot as i feel the cash shop prices are abit steep for my liking.

back on topic now sorry for the small rant.

if you want to have this item in game afew changes to it that may make me maybe want to buy it are

(1) drop the price by a third,

(2) if you must have it as it is add tiers to it from 5-10euros.

now for my ideas on it

i think 30% tax is to high .i would be ok with 20% but ill use 30% for now.

tier 1 30% tax no items,cost 10 euro

tier 1 25% tax and one item ie Merv's pallet ,beauty shop etc, cost 10 euro

tier 1 20% tax all items,cost 10 euro

reward for purchase 6 elion`s blessings 10 bleach

tier 2 15% tax no items

tier 2 7.5% tax and one item,cost 5 euro

tier 2 5% tax all items,cost 5 euro

reward for purchase 3 elion`s blessings 10 bleach

only 1 purchase per account be it tier 1 or tier 2

for loyalty i would go for 1 weeks worth for 1 tier 2 for a day,2 weeks worth for 1 tier 1 for a day but would change the tax so it adds an extra 5% for 1 week and 10% for 2 weeks to the total tax

Edited by sonnia
spelling mistake

Posted

Remove the 30% Tax Bonus and you bet NO ONE will buy it...xD

Personally I don't care much for the pack. I have it and the increase in silver is barely noticeable. 

People get over it.

Seriously...¬¬

17y0j0.jpg

sorry dude but are you serious right now? I had a stock of 35 sharp crystals which i decided to sell 15 of them for 6.5mil each

15x6.5 = 97.5mil

with 35% taxes  >  63.375.000 mil
with 15.5% taxes > 82.387.600 mil

So you saying those 19.012.600 mil i got for "free" isn't a huge deal? Ofc it makes a difference between someone who plays with value pack and someone who is not in the long run. It makes a huge difference actually, especially for some ppl who play a lot and constantly selling stuff/items

Posted

Simple Solution is for Duam to create a premium channel for those of us who want to support the dev of this game, and leave the rest of the channels untouched for the rest of crying player base. Boom everyone is happy. 

4 people like this

Posted

why do people insist on calling it a tax reduction, it has nothing to do with taxes or the tax rate. It simply takes your transaction after tax and applies a 30% bonus on the total received.

sorry dude but are you serious right now? I had a stock of 35 sharp crystals which i decided to sell 15 of them for 6.5mil each

15x6.5 = 97.5mil

So you saying those 19.012.600 mil i got for "free" isn't a huge deal? Ofc it makes a difference between someone who plays with value pack and someone who is not in the long run. It makes a huge difference actually, especially for some ppl who play a lot and constantly selling stuff/items

You know what you could stock up on that stuff and use loyalties to get VP and still get 30% without paying a cent.

Posted

why do people insist on calling it a tax reduction, it has nothing to do with taxes or the tax rate. It simply takes your transaction after tax and applies a 30% bonus on the total received.

You know what you could stock up on that stuff and use loyalties to get VP and still get 30% without paying a cent.

I'm selling stuff everyday, it's a highly noticeable increased amount of money you recieve and i personally saw the last 3 days my money skyrocketing with the 84.5% profit instead of the 65%. Using 1400 loyalties aka 14 days for 1 day of profit is not the solution. The difference is huge for an active BDO player, after using this free value pack i simply don't wanna ever sell anything valuable w/o it. That much of a difference it makes in my eyes ( and in my money in storage)

Posted (edited)

I am content to spend $15 every month on the Value Pack as it is.

In KR, they are F2P... and also sell items that are blatantly P2W on the Pearl Store. They make a lot of money this way and are able to continue running the game, despite it being F2P.

We aren't F2P, but is that initial fee going to keep the game running forever? Lol no. 

They need to sell something that appeals to players. If you're willing to spend $30 on a purely cosmetic outfit every time a new one releases, but not $15 for a 30 day Value Pack (that is worth $50+, mind you) then wtf?

Edited by Rhiozahl
1 person likes this

Posted

The  tax removal was the bargain breaker. I like all the other things in it. But honestly, when the dye pack is 10USD and the Value Pack is 15USD Im not going to waste my money on just dyes. Im going to gun for that other stuff. Problem is it's cutting into my funds for the part of the game I like. My rational side is asking me wtf.

Posted

if you plan on taking out the 30% bonus on the value pack we need a way to resell the stuff we get onto the market to get more high value items on the market place

@PM_Jouska

Posted

This will have little to no impact on the gameplay between someone who has this pack and someone who does not.  But since people will always be this way about every change or new thing DAUM puts out...

I think that the best option would be to make the value pack more available via Loyalties.  7 days of value pack for 1400 Loyalties is a good trade off. People would have to spend every bit of saved up loyalties to have this pack every other week.

TLDR: 7-Day Value Pack = 1400 Loyalty

Posted

I LOVE the tax reduction because it makes crafting more viable now.

I LOVE all the perks of the Value Pack and I will definitely continue purchasing it!

Thank you!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

pretty bad example

An example nonetheless, more or less.

15x6.5 = 97.5mil

Okay.o.O Yeah.¬¬ Still what are you going to do with the silver? Obviously buy gear/accessories, upgrades, mats for crafting. You still got RNG on the other hand. All that extra cash does is give you more opportunities or chances. I don't know, I've seen more P2W items on a single player game than on here.

Does the Value Pack give you Boss Armor? No. Better chances at Upgrading your gear? No. Yes, you can upgrade more often but that's it. Zaka weapons? No.

In terms of the "people who play a lot". Just like any other game the more time you invest obviously you will get better/get more out of it that's up to the player and not the pack. 

Every game requires time. Some have it, some don't. (like myself) 

I don't care much for the pack, but I welcome it.

Also, every one must remember THIS IS JUST A GAME. No point in getting wrinkles over it.

Stilgar, not trying to argue and you made some valid points. Just trying to put out there that out of all the things to stress about THIS is not one of them.

Edited by ChunksAhoy!
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Give us free Mervs pallet. 

Keep value pack as is.

keep up the good work boys

Edited by Terpz
misspelled mervs
1 person likes this

Posted

Value pack is not that bad , finally tax rate is not that fcking big like now - its too much -35 % wow... With value pack is little better but not very much.

1 person likes this