• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Value Pack sent by Snail Mail

173 posts in this topic

Posted

7 hours since I claimed my value pack on website and have yet to receive it..

Posted

i think it can take up to 24hrs to receive something after you claimed it from your account page

1 person likes this

Posted

honestly, what part of within 24 hours are you having a hard time understanding? I answer in the same spirit as you made this thread, btw...

Patience....

1 person likes this

Posted

I get my snail mail within 24 hours, so I think I understand seeing I made it the title..

Posted

Be patient little maggot. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

7 hours since I claimed my value pack on website and have yet to receive it..

mine came in the form of a singing telegram 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad
8 people like this

Posted

Mine took 17+ hours to arrive.  When you redeemed it, the prompt says "up to 24 hours" :)  Just be patient and it should arrive.

I really think when you redeem an email is sent to an employee and it is done by hand.  It really shouldn't take this long.

Posted

Mine's taking 10+ so far, still haven't got them yet my friends got them within minutes

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad
1 person likes this

Posted

Value Packs have an expiration or are they good forever?

Posted

20 hours and counting

Posted

Clearly those who have there's are already rolling in TET gear while others sit and wait. Least that's what I understand from the forums >.>

1 person likes this

Posted

Clearly those who have there's are already rolling in TET gear while others sit and wait. Least that's what I understand from the forums >.>

Yup since its soo P2W, the people who got it first clearly have won. so the rest of us who dont have it should just give up I guess :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, with this kind of customer service the game will be dead by the time Legion comes out

Posted

Well, with this kind of customer service the game will be dead by the time Legion comes out

be thankful you getting anything FREE

1 person likes this

Posted

be thankful you getting anything FREE

Its not free since we already PAID for it

Posted

was it part of the order back when you got the game if ? not then it was free because get this they did not have to add it 

Posted

no what you paid for was the ability to play BDO everything else was a bonus.

1 person likes this

Posted

no what you paid for was the ability to play BDO everything else was a bonus.

sadly this is the sate of gaming as a whole nowadays. It's just a license you paid to have acces to their software and aggreed to any changes they feel to implement. Gone are the days of a game actually being "owned".

Posted

I think I'm over 24 hours - the only part I wonder about is if I deleted it somehow. :(

Posted

sadly this is the sate of gaming as a whole nowadays. It's just a license you paid to have acces to their software and aggreed to any changes they feel to implement. Gone are the days of a game actually being "owned".

"nowadays" Its always been this way with games and software. Its just in the pre internet days it wasn't possible to revoke access or make changes like we can do today. But doesn't change that you never owned that pc game from the 90s you just had a license to access it

Posted

The fact that they made it 1 for cheapest,2 for the next and 3 for the most expensive, means we already paid for it

If it were 1 per account, they would be deemed "Free", but its not

Posted

"nowadays" Its always been this way with games and software. Its just in the pre internet days it wasn't possible to revoke access or make changes like we can do today. But doesn't change that you never owned that pc game from the 90s you just had a license to access it

True but back then I could fire up Diablo 2 and play Vanilla offline or any other game if I didn't like the patches or changes to the game. This is now mostly impossible for PC gaming. That's the sort of angle I was heading but yes you're right it's always been a license but you at least owned a product which could be resold or reused as many times as you wish. Now with accounts and licenses it's a one off affair.

Posted

honestly, what part of within 24 hours are you having a hard time understanding? I answer in the same spirit as you made this thread, btw...

Patience....

24 hrs to receive items is pretty lackluster on Daum's part tho.

most other games i didn't have these issues, with the exception of blade and soul where I JUST WANTED A CHARACTER SLOT SO I COULD MAKE A BLADE MASTER AND PRETEND TO BE KING ARTHUR BUT NOOOOOOOOO IT TAKES 10 HRS FOR DELIVERY