• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Value Pack sent by Snail Mail

173 posts in this topic

Posted

DEMAND COMPENSATION FOR OUR COMPENSATION BEING LATE!

COMPENSATION!

COMPENSATION!

Posted

over 24 hours here now also..

Posted

Every time I see my mail flash I get all excited... then sad when its just my random junk selling

24 hours and count...

Hopefully we get our stuff soon!

This..
So depressing LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

It's been 30 hours since I claimed mine. No package.

Posted

COMPENSATION!

JOIN WITH ME MY BROTHERS IN OUR CHANT!

COMPENSATION!

Posted

Its been about 30 hours for me, too :(

Posted

Damn, I feel guilty, I bought it with pearls just minutes after Maintenance and I claimed one of my 3 (Conqueror Pack) just to have another one and got it within minutes.

Posted

27 hours and still no value pack in my mails. Wrote a ticket already -.- this is stupid

Posted

1885821_1313451159846.87res_416_500.jpgI heard some people got it in like 1 hour within redeeming i was so sad....

Ooo whos that hottie he could be my bae

2 people like this

Posted

Look if the Pearl shop can Deliver Instantly theres no Reason Daums mail cant do it instantly , this isnt being lugged over by Bob in the mail room with a huge sack of mail its a tiny package of information , i already got mine received it in about 4 hours , but both my kids have been waiting 26 hours and it unacceptable , And for those that say " it was free " it wasnt free , it was given to try to pacify the Masses when they released it on the pearl store and then released the 1400 loyalty Joke for a 1 days buff.

This Company should have as much loyalty for US as we do for them , after all without us this game would be nothing more than a thought.

Posted

Yeah I'm at 30 hours so far. Never had it take longer than 24 (not even up to 24 really) except that one time Edan didn't get our GM lucky boxes until like days upon days later because our compensation was broken >.>

I really don't understand what kind of system they have that can deliver everything instantly except the mail. And even then, some people get it instantly or within minutes. I already had to wait until friday to even claim it, now I have to wait until when to receive it? This is ridiculous, free or not. The only reason I didn't buy one and receive it instantly is because I was worried it might be automatically applied or I'd have to accept and use within a certain amount of time (therefor missing out on my two free ones). Patience is not paying off -.-

1 person likes this

Posted

This is forum post has been viewed a lot of times  and has a lot of responses it's been up for 3 days and many people have said they haven't gotten their thing...

But it seems we are invisible to daum.

Posted

A response from a Dev or CM would go a long way in this situation.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, its over 24Hrs now and still nothing in the mail!!

Posted

This is forum post has been viewed a lot of times  and has a lot of responses it's been up for 3 days and many people have said they haven't gotten their thing...

But it seems we are invisible to daum.

A response from a Dev or CM would go a long way in this situation.

Well, its over 24Hrs now and still nothing in the mail!!

Join with me my allies!  

COMPENSATION!

If we chant enough maybe we'll cast the magic spell of compensation? 

3 people like this

Posted

About to hit 24 hours, not exactly hopeful on getting it.

I've been waiting to claim anything from the market in hope that the value pack buff is applied when you collect your money...

I'm about to run out of market slots... :(

Posted

It'd be great if Daum could explain to us why its taking so long

Posted (edited)

34 hours and counting. Snails stopped off for an algae break I guess.

Got mine after 40 hours 39 minutes.

Edited by Criticals

Posted

COMPENSATION! :D

But seriously it would be nice to get a response from a CM... Wish I worked Daum's Hours.. Off weekends!  Must be amazing!

3 people like this

Posted

You wont get a CM response untill 2 weeks later...and then theyll blame your ISP, Rig, Or flat out call you stupid. Customer service with this company is abysmal. Wait it out, or buy one off the pearl shop. By the time the purchased one expires maybe your free one will be in the mail...

1 person likes this

Posted

It has been more than 24 hours for me with no mail also. I don't understand why in the hell digital delivery of items takes such a long time. It's absurd.

Posted

DAUM BE LIKE

c5a.thumb.jpg.6855e6a8b1c0e62496f6961eb9

Posted

regardless of the argument that some people already paid for it. the fact is that some people are getting theirs in a timely manner , other are waiting , waiting longer than the 24 hour window they originally posted.

Posted

Been waiting now over 30h also. Travellers.

Posted

34hours here and nothing

feels great