• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can't receive value pack

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello boyz

Since I bought the game with traveller pack (I guess it's named that way in english, im french), I earn 2 value pack.

I unlocked one yesterday at 7 p.m on EU - Jordine, and still don't receive it in my mailbox or perl inventory...

Only a matter of time ? Or It can be "fu--ed up" ? 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me bruhS !

PS : Do the support team come on this sub-forum and answer ? If not, i just go for a ticket

Edited by haxium

Posted

i woulndt put the ID on that thing out to Public..

Also i have same problem. i think their just being alittle slow. but meh i wont complain about free stuff. i just hope i get soon :)

Posted

i woulndt put the ID on that thing out to Public..

Also i have same problem. i think their just being alittle slow. but meh i wont complain about free stuff. i just hope i get soon :)

I edited ^^ lel kek even If  I think it's only usable by Daum

Yeah, guess we have to wait ... I opened a ticket, in case of .. 

Posted

20 hours and counting, not recived value packs

Posted

same problem

Posted

So I'm not the only one meeh..

Help us :3

Posted

21 hours and counting..... no your not the only one

Posted

You sometimes have to wait up to 24 hours to receive your items. It's just with the amount of people accepting the item at the same item the mail system gets blocked up, those that accepted early were able to get their item sooner than those that accepted later. I am also still waited but I'm in no rush to get it, I just want to dye my costume. Just keep an eye on your mail, it'll appear sooner or later, no point sending a ticket since they'll only tell you to wait for it.

Posted

Well, okay guys ! Let's wait

I got 1 week vacation from work, that's why I would love to get it asap :D

Posted

You sometimes have to wait up to 24 hours to receive your items. It's just with the amount of people accepting the item at the same item the mail system gets blocked up, those that accepted early were able to get their item sooner than those that accepted later. I am also still waited but I'm in no rush to get it, I just want to dye my costume. Just keep an eye on your mail, it'll appear sooner or later, no point sending a ticket since they'll only tell you to wait for it.

This is exactly why I have waited to put in a ticket. I figure after the 24 hours passes if I still don't have it then I will put in a ticket. Still feels painful waiting. LOL - Like you said...I want the Dyes!!! LOL

Posted

24 hours has passed for me, still no pack(s)

Posted

Just send a ticket and wait two months for a reply like what happened with early access items. ¬¬

Posted

I edited ^^ lel kek even If  I think it's only usable by Daum

Yeah, guess we have to wait ... I opened a ticket, in case of .. 

Awesome. yea idk i think if other people make a ticket with that ID they can acctuly get it :)

if they say something on the Ticket, please share :P

Posted

Just checked to see if anyone else hasnt gotten it yet and it looks like no one has.  So.... we wait?

Posted (edited)

Well, I think the staff is in week-end, lel i'm sad

Really nightbloom ? I heard some people on the /general get their value pack. And they helped me bcz I didn't knew that we had to unlock it by the website. So ... who's right, dunno, 2 MUCH W8 BRUH

Edited by haxium

Posted

Yup...past the 24 hours and now have submitted a ticket. Guess they will be offering a gift to make up for the delays on this with the amount of people posting about this same issue. :S

Posted (edited)

all players with a pack in my guild didn"t received it yet... as always, it doesnt work

Edited by Chani

Posted

Same issue, multiple guild members reporting same problem.

Posted

Just checked to see if anyone else hasnt gotten it yet and it looks like no one has.  So.... we wait?

There are people that have gotten it, but they were probably the first 5% or so of the population that redeemed the item -_-

Posted

My boyfriend has gotten his, he redeemed it long before I did. I don't know anyone else that has gotten it yet.

Posted

Woohoo.. well, you know what that means.. MOAR GM's BLESSINGS!

1 person likes this

Posted

24hs and not recive nothing :S

Posted (edited)

38 hours and still waiting :c

Edited by Kaeli
updated time

Posted

still nothing.

Posted

same for me. 24 hours now and no value pack