• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Let us set minimum prices on expensive items

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been trying to sell my TRI: Liverto for a couple weeks now, re-pricing it to the absolute minimum a few times every single day. It's never going to sell unless I'm able to give it a realistic price that people will actually pay. I know what I spent on it, and I dont see why I can't adjust my price to go lower to a more realistic price for anyone that might want it.

Please let us adjust minimum market prices on very expensive items.

Posted

Seems like a slippery slope from here. 

2 people like this

Posted

do you even know why we have a minimum selling price on everything?

1 person likes this

Posted

Our market is completely C R A S H E D. Everyone is trying to sell but no one is buying. No one is going to buy a TRI anything at an upwards of 400 million. That's insanely ridiculous.

Again I have had it on minimum for weeks and keep trying to price it lower and lower multiple times a day. If I'd like to sell it for a more reasonable price, I think that's up to my discretion.

1 person likes this

Posted

just degrade your shit ggwp

Posted

The whole min/max is -----ed

Posted

This need more attention :/

Posted

Fixed pricing is good idea... THIS fixed pricing is bullshit... Algorythm sucks balls... Base prices suck and adaptation is even worse... This aint fixed pricing, but retarded pricing...

4 people like this

Posted

Right... fix or not, that prices are ridiculous right now.

Posted

The algorythm only works when stuff is actually bought or sold. It doesn't actually look at the total supply in the world i believe, so if there's a massive oversupply and no one is selling it actually thinks there's an undersupply and keeps prices high or raises them to 'encourage' people to sell.

There are also price floors, weirdly enough.

Posted

Bump

Posted

I'd buy it if I had the silver. :-(

Posted

The system for minimum / maximum pricing is really dumb when it comes to PRI and above items, I made a thread about it as well with screenshots showing how dumb the system actually is in its current form. Thread can be found here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/104419-change-or-get-rid-of-the-minimum-maximum-price-in-market-place/

Basically the way the market place works at the moment, the chances are that it forces you to put a way too high minimum price and there's nothing we can do about it.. All we can do is stare at our items never being able to be sold. 

I understand that the minimum / maximum system is there to keep people from massively undercutting, as well as keeping gold sellers from being able to buy an etc item for 10m.. but the system is so inaccurate at the moment that it hurts everyone and it really needs a change. 

Posted

i suspect the reason for the pricing on 16+ weapons/armor is sooo high is because our pricing system was never adjsuted to reflect our altered enchant system. we don't have weapon destruction if we did the pricing system would likely feel more accurate

Posted

No, this is an unreasonable price.

2016-07-24_36473100.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope this issue is adjusted in the upcoming patch!

Posted (edited)

The algorythm only works when stuff is actually bought or sold. It doesn't actually look at the total supply in the world i believe, so if there's a massive oversupply and no one is selling it actually thinks there's an undersupply and keeps prices high or raises them to 'encourage' people to sell.

There are also price floors, weirdly enough.

As for the algorithm I can say it does indeed look at what is currently on the market. I have a tri amulet of good deeds, when there is no good deed amulets on the market it sits at a max value of 788m. As soon as an amulet of good deeds of any rarity is listed on the market the max value drops to 748m, if that amulet is not sold after a period of time it drops further, the lowest was 648m after about 12 or so hours. After the amulet was sold and the market was completely empty the max value jumps back up to 788m.

From this example it shows me that the value of any good is determined by all the various levels of gear as well, as the Tri value is fluctuating based on the supply of  non-upgraded supply. 

Edited by Livigy

Posted

Maybe they should allow player-to-player with the requirement the receiving player trades the minimum silver price. That way they will potentially profit more selling through the auction house, yet you can do private sales without the marketplace fee.

So if an item sells for 1million-3million, if you were to sell it on the marketplace you could sell it for 3million -35% for tax = 1.95million silver.
Or you could sell it privately but it's locked at the minimum (1million), so you will only be able to receive 1million silver.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe they should allow player-to-player with the requirement the receiving player trades the minimum silver price. That way they will potentially profit more selling through the auction house, yet you can do private sales without the marketplace fee.

So if an item sells for 1million-3million, if you were to sell it on the marketplace you could sell it for 3million -35% for tax = 1.95million silver.
Or you could sell it privately but it's locked at the minimum (1million), so you will only be able to receive 1million silver.

that's an interesting idea

1 person likes this

Posted

This does need attention.  Bump!

Posted

No, this is an unreasonable price.

2016-07-24_36473100.JPG

Should have posted 2 pics. 1 Night Vendor and the other, the current high/low price :D 

But in the end, thats night vendor. The sole purpose of night vendor is to supply those that want, and can but are unlucky and not get the item.

Posted

The value is based on concentrate weapon stones. Sell a bunch min price and minulapte the market to help lower your max value on liverto.

Posted

Op and others, do you guys thing that maybe people are saving up money for this? I mean it's not like a bunch of people are blowing money/ saving money for the night vendor, not like they just blew half their silver or more trying to go for tri/ tet.. need I go on?

Some channels/ servers 150-200 mil gets you on the wealth board.  

You need to give it time so that the people that want this  and are just getting into grinding to be able to save money to afford it.

Value packs will ease this as you get to make a bit more on the AH.

Patience!

Posted (edited)

Op and others, do you guys thing that maybe people are saving up money for this? I mean it's not like a bunch of people are blowing money/ saving money for the night vendor, not like they just blew half their silver or more trying to go for tri/ tet.. need I go on?

Some channels/ servers 150-200 mil gets you on the wealth board.  

You need to give it time so that the people that want this  and are just getting into grinding to be able to save money to afford it.

Value packs will ease this as you get to make a bit more on the AH.

Patience!

The way that I look at it and how I've explained it to others, is that if you have that much money saved up then you most likely already have a weapon that is TRI, or really close to getting one. If you have that kind of money laying around you're most likely spending most of your energy rolling on the night vendor and spending it there instead. There is absolutely no reason to buy a TRI weapon since they are perfectly reasonable and within range of just about anyone capable of using a shovel. I'm not advocating that everyone should have one by now, but what I'm saying is that it's not as exponential of a chance as getting a TET+ is. TRI should be fairly average for people that have been playing for a while now, and they should not be worth as much as they are now. That being said, it's a personal complaint -- my issue is that expensive items in general should have a wider range of max/min. My issue is just the topping on the cake; how am I supposed to sell an item that's been at minimum bid for over two weeks now? I don't want it, and I'd like my profits from them. If I could sell it at 200mil, I would... just so I can have money to spend on more relevant gear.

It's my personal thought that TRI weapons should not be worth as much as they are, because users don't come close to using 440mil of materials when they make them. Sure there are some unlucky people that might, but it's fairly straight forward and should not take you that much money to construct one. They should not be priced at such a ridiculous amount, and I should have the ability to price it to what I think is it's worth.

Edited by Bearborne
words

Posted (edited)

The way that I look at it and how I've explained it to others, is that if you have that much money saved up then you most likely already have a weapon that is TRI, or really close to getting one. If you have that kind of money laying around you're most likely spending most of your energy rolling on the night vendor and spending it there instead. There is absolutely no reason to buy a TRI weapon since they are perfectly reasonable and within range of just about anyone capable of using a shovel. I'm not advocating that everyone should have one by now, but what I'm saying is that it's not as exponential of a chance as getting a TET+ is. TRI should be fairly average for people that have been playing for a while now, and they should not be worth as much as they are now. That being said, it's a personal complaint -- my issue is that expensive items in general should have a wider range of max/min. My issue is just the topping on the cake; how am I supposed to sell an item that's been at minimum bid for over two weeks now? I don't want it, and I'd like my profits from them. If I could sell it at 200mil, I would... just so I can have money to spend on more relevant gear.
It's my personal thought that TRI weapons should not be worth as much as they are, because users don't come close to using 440mil of materials when they make them. Sure there are some unlucky people that might, but it's fairly straight forward and should not take you that much money to construct one.

Look on these forums and see how many are spending hundreds of millions just trying to get their Livertos up to +15, let alone tri.

I think you might have "bought" into the hype of how much gold is out there right now. Look it's an expensive as crap item, because it's one of the best items in the game.  You just need patience for people who hate the rng in this game to save up enough silver to be able to afford it. there just aren't that many people in the grand scheme of things that are sitting on hundreds of millions let alone over 300 million.

I'm not for set pricing anymore, but just there's more to this than just the price is too high.

Edited by Pavo