• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Let us set minimum prices on expensive items

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Same here no1 is buying my helric talisman duo for 219mil, its blue. While ultimate duo is 220 mil. I don't believe its possible to sell it. :/ it should be like 120

i wonder for how long my kzarka amulet TET would stay on market, its 1.5 bil :D

Posted

TRI Liverto Longsword is over 450m....it should be probably 250ish. It's impossible to sell with this terrible pricing right now.

Posted (edited)

Right... fix or not, that prices are ridiculous right now.

Because few people have massive amounts of cash laying around.

Most people are still spending A LOT on uppgrading. 

Most people do not know how you can make 50-100 million pr day 

The prices are fine, i'm personally considering to just stop trying to uppgrade and just buy what I need, the money isn't an issue, its just that right now for the unpatiant person the market isn't really that lucrative as the rich people are either not needing of the items, and to few rich people around. Not to mention the richest PVPplayers mostly already have tri or tet.

edit: if anything many prices are already way to low, I'm by no means rich. But it feels a bit wrong, almost to easy that you can as a non-ranger, and not getting any rare items to sell, earn enough money to buy a TRI in less than a week :P 

Edited by Kezha

Posted

I think this is just a thing because every possible content was rushed on EU/NA servers wich results in people not having enough silver yet.:|

Posted

Most people do not know how you can make 50-100 million pr day 

I guess you mean grinding? Most people probably don't have the time. And those who do, have their own stuff and don't buy TRI on market.

Posted

I think you might have "bought" into the hype of how much gold is out there right now. Look it's an expensive as crap item, because it's one of the best items in the game.  You just need patience for people who hate the rng in this game to save up enough silver to be able to afford it. there just aren't that many people in the grand scheme of things that are sitting on hundreds of millions let alone over 300 million.

I don't think you understand his point. He's not upset that his tri wont sell at 400 million+, he want's to lower the price to 200 million, presumably because he already understands there isn't a lot of silver out there right now. 

I'm not for set pricing anymore, but just there's more to this than just the price is too high.

You make decent enough points, but your conclusion, based on your argument, should in fact be that the set pricing is too high. The way to counteract the lack of movement (i.e. lack of buyers) in this market (Duo+ Liverto) is to lower/remove the set pricing, it's that simple.

Posted

the night vendor also just came out, people have  been blowing a lot of money on him daily, selling anythign above +15 wont sell super fast, because the price jump is huge.

i do wish i waited on buying livertos for me guys because i have seen pris for a few mil more then i paid now :D

Posted

They should really let the players drive the economy....fixed pricing only works if done absolutely perfect. In this instance it makes selling any high end gear nearly impossible. 

Posted

My issue is their messed up algorithm. However it's working is super messed up. You'd think that the overall minimum would lower if people kept pricing it at minimum more often. It's impossible to sell 16+ gear with this current setup.

Posted

They should really let the players drive the economy....fixed pricing only works if done absolutely perfect. In this instance it makes selling any high end gear nearly impossible. 

I agree. I think it would be a really cool system if they had someone with an economics background doing daily adjustments on marketplace items.

My issue is their messed up algorithm. However it's working is super messed up. You'd think that the overall minimum would lower if people kept pricing it at minimum more often. It's impossible to sell 16+ gear with this current setup.

Yea, the current marketplace value (can't remember the exact name, but its on the left hand side in the listing window), seems to indicate if the min/max will be going up or down. I was getting screwed on my duo liverto before I started watching that line. For instance, i'd list it at 190 million, and then come back later to cancel and re-list at the minimum and "WTF I can only list at 193 million now". 

Posted

Look on these forums and see how many are spending hundreds of millions just trying to get their Livertos up to +15, let alone tri.

I think you might have "bought" into the hype of how much gold is out there right now. Look it's an expensive as crap item, because it's one of the best items in the game.  You just need patience for people who hate the rng in this game to save up enough silver to be able to afford it. there just aren't that many people in the grand scheme of things that are sitting on hundreds of millions let alone over 300 million.

I'm not for set pricing anymore, but just there's more to this than just the price is too high.

I hesitate to say this but I feel 2 weeks is a very long time to sell an item such as a TRI. I could easily dig up the shards necessary to make another one in that time. My situation any many others speaks for itself -- the TRI items are not selling on the market.

I agree. I think it would be a really cool system if they had someone with an economics background doing daily adjustments on marketplace items.

Yea, the current marketplace value (can't remember the exact name, but its on the left hand side in the listing window), seems to indicate if the min/max will be going up or down. I was getting screwed on my duo liverto before I started watching that line. For instance, i'd list it at 190 million, and then come back later to cancel and re-list at the minimum and "WTF I can only list at 193 million now". 

Right, this is the weirdest system of all. For the past couple of weeks I log on multiple times a day and take my liverto down, to try and set it at the absolute minimum. The issue here is that sometimes the minimum raises by a few hundred thousand for no reason. Other times I've seen people be able to undercut mine by several hundred thousand... either way they are not selling. We need to be able to adjust the prices ourselves, or have an active algorithm that listens to how many people are attempting to set prices lower.

Posted

I hesitate to say this but I feel 2 weeks is a very long time to sell an item such as a TRI. I could easily dig up the shards necessary to make another one in that time. My situation any many others speaks for itself -- the TRI items are not selling on the market.

Right, this is the weirdest system of all. For the past couple of weeks I log on multiple times a day and take my liverto down, to try and set it at the absolute minimum. The issue here is that sometimes the minimum raises by a few hundred thousand for no reason. Other times I've seen people be able to undercut mine by several hundred thousand... either way they are not selling. We need to be able to adjust the prices ourselves, or have an active algorithm that listens to how many people are attempting to set prices lower.

Yea, tbh anything pri+ should just have no floor. I haven't thought about the ramifications too much, but off the top of my head it doesn't seem very abuse-able.

Posted

Yea, tbh anything pri+ should just have no floor. I haven't thought about the ramifications too much, but off the top of my head it doesn't seem very abuse-able.

Honestly it's getting to the point where we are trying to stop abuse so much that we are directly affecting the players. The market is extremely restrictive in this game.

Posted

Honestly it's getting to the point where we are trying to stop abuse so much that we are directly affecting the players. The market is extremely restrictive in this game.

yup, it sucks big time. I'd prefer the abuse to have more freedom. 

Posted

Would be nice to get a response on this topic :/

Posted

Bump