• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The first backstab of Alustin!

96 posts in this topic

Posted

After getting Mediah twice in a row ( with the help of blacklust ) Ragnarok turns on blacklust when it was their turn to give it. Along with their puppet guilds Exus, Royal_Legion and FrozenDawn (?). Show us the excuse boys, justify why you are liars. Gotta say though, I'm happy you did this, we enjoy hunting you for sport and now we even have a reason for it. Thanks <3

1 person likes this

Posted

After getting Mediah twice in a row ( with the help of blacklust ) Ragnarok turns on blacklust when it was their turn to give it. Along with their puppet guilds Exus, Royal_Legion and FrozenDawn (?). Show us the excuse boys, justify why you are liars. Gotta say though, I'm happy you did this, we enjoy hunting you for sport and now we even have a reason for it. Thanks <3

i feel sad for you :(

you should come to jordine, will never happen there!!

Posted

i feel sad for you :(

you should come to jordine, will never happen there!!

Don't feel sad for us, we are Sovereign, ragnarok could not backstab us if they had a nuke. weak af guild

Posted

Wow, first Alustin drama.

Let's sit and enjoy..

a6U0tBl.jpg?1

4 people like this

Posted

PogChamp

Posted

Don't feel sad for us, we are Sovereign, ragnarok could not backstab us if they had a nuke. weak af guild

Sovereign, haha...

1 person likes this

Posted

And so it begins. You do your whole diplomacy and backstab thing and meanwhile we will teach you how to actually earn something in this game. And even though you abandon your home channel after just an hour - don't worry. We will find you.

ragnarok.jpg

Posted (edited)

I hope you melt them Sovereign.

And Ragnarok will not be the only ones we hunt.

(BlackLust)

Edited by Big Red

Posted

We will hunt them with you (blacklust) may the hunt begin

Posted

Well this didn't escalate at all.

Posted (edited)

Justifying my "lies" I will.

At the first castle siege Blacklust helped us, that is right. We got them a size 2 Node in return and asked them if they want a final war payout, they refused.

After that, we never saw them again because they fought on Sovereigns side for two weeks. The Agreement was that you, Sovereign, are switching with Blacklust, and we are switching between the Ragnarok Guilds.

Whoever thinks that we would have agreed to switch 1 castle with 3 Guilds, while Sovereign would not have to switch with anyone has a mental problem.

As hard as you may try now, no one in their right mind will believe that bullshit.

And you call us liars?

Yesterday, after we had not spoken to Sovereign or Blacklust about the sieges for 2 weeks, Blacklust demanded the castle from sovereign or us. We even told you guys we would help Blacklust if Sovereign is helping too. Sovereign said, and i Quote your diplomat Nyn: "Will not happen"

After that I said, that we are going to give Mediah to Blacklust if Sovereign is going to give their castle to Blacklust the next time. And again, a clear no from your diplo.

I told Blacklust that it is not possible to throw all our plans overboard one day bevore the siege, and I offered that we will help Blacklust with all our force at the next siege + our sub-alliance.

They decined.

After I told my guild, that we may give the castle to Blacklust, we had a riot. Members told me, and i can understand that, that they will leave if we give them a castle. They worked all week to give our allies nodes, get their own and giving everything they got. 5 guilds were helping each other. 5 Guilds. And then 1 guild showed up and wants to claim the castle. And all just because Sovereign havent ever intended to switch the castle with Blacklust.

The Leader of Blacklust then told me that this is my problem, and that he is getting the castle today or we will feel the consequences.

We dont like to be threatened.

Now to you Sovereign, the initial backstabber in all of that.

You are trying the same thing you did with Tenacity. You are trying to get people together to kick a Guild out of the Game.

We will not be able to discredit us here.

You are the people who started this

And Blacklust will soon see that you are just usin them for your own goals... Again.

So, thats the story behind all that. Hope that's enough drama for you popcorn eatin folks out there.

Make up your own mind, and dont just follow blind hateposts at the forums.

---------------------------------------------------

Edit:

By the way, Daum said, and i quote: This is a game after all actions threatening the fun of a whole group of players will not be tolerated."

Screenshots of you telling us that you will "Make us disband the guild" "fu** us up until we leave the game" are falling under that rule, dont they?

And stop spamming your gank scores. No one is impressed by that, because they know that Ragnarok isnt grouping for childsplay like that.

And like in any other war, we will not gank you, because we, unlike you, are not aming to destroy other guilds.

Never did, and never will do.

Hellsing out

5725d86ac46188bd038b45a1.jpg

Edited by HeIIsing
9 people like this

Posted

i'm in Ragnarok and i will also join the Ragnarok hunting! But don't expect to much from me Sovereign, my hunting skill is only Beginner 6 52%.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

snip snip

You are delusional to claim any sort of alliance with us. Why would we ally with the likes of "royal_legion" and "exus" and "frozendawn". We don't need 5 guilds babysitting us to take a territory. We don't need to lie and backstab to take a territory. We don't need anyones help to hunt you down like the scared little girls that you are. We do our talking through PvP. You keep begging on other guilds TS. We are fine, we'll keep to fighting.

P.S. Spend less time talking and more time working on Ragnarok_black. That guild is actually a joke lol.

P.P.S Since you go crying to Tenacity right away ( weren't you calling them whiny little girls 2 weeks ago? ) - we've had a beef with their alliance and their attempt to choke out pvp. They dropped the alliance. They stood alone. They fought hard even if they lost. Respect to those guys and our beef with them is done from our side anyway. And we're still open to 1v1 them anytime. :)

Respect is earned in this game. If you have to come ask us for respect you aren't doing it right. Maybe this was your attempt at claiming respect? Backstabbing a guild that's helped you with 4 others? Nice job. Come ask for more respect. 

PS we just wared you and came to kill you. Cause we like PvP. Not so much talking. But you talk alot about making guilds leave the game. 

carly.jpg

Please tell me how do you plan on "disband sovereign haha say goodbye to bdo" when your guilds are currently feeding on triple score. Delusional roleplayers.

Edited by digitalriot
Name and shame

Posted

Yes 1 Member resembles everything the guild stands for. We proposed to Blacklust that we are going to pay back our dept but they declined so that is that. We are not going to Damage what we have built up just because someone couldnt wait for 1 Week.

Puting the blame on us because we atleast tried to give Blacklust what they wanted and deserved but it would have caused a shitstorm in our guild  is now being used against us and the sad part is that you guys said you are not going to give them anything instead you are going to help them with something at some point. Atleast we didnt say str8 no.

We said we gonna do what we can without damaging us.

And just for you Bella and your chestbeating like a monkey.

46015388.jpg

Alyssaa out :P

3 people like this

Posted

you guys said you are not going to give them anything instead you are going to help them with something at some point. Atleast we didnt say str8 no.

So basically you are throwing the blame at us because we are honest and straightforward to people and you definitely are the good guys for saying yes and then backstabbing someone. Ok. I pretty much thought so haha. 

And here, since the last pic got removed: I'm sorry mr. GM, it's not my fault the language ragnarok members use. But is this pic better? Blurred out the name.

carly.jpg 

Posted (edited)

yep 1 guy only ofc ... calling our ppl mongrel and acuse of hacking :D

http://imgur.com/RTU1LVk

Edited by RagePrime

Posted

Man Alustin drama is boring.... 

Posted

Man Alustin drama is boring.... 

It's like watching a baby take its first few steps! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yep 1 guy only ofc ... calling our ppl mongrel and acuse of hacking :D

http://imgur.com/a/EyGAl

You don't get it, one guy doesn't represent the opinion of the guild. Hellsing doesn't represent the opinion of the guild. Alyssaa doesn't represent the opinion of the guild. Their statements don't represent the opinion of the guild. Their promises don't represent the opinion of their guild. Their alliances don't represent the opinion of their guild. Do you get it now? ok cool. 

Edited by digitalriot

Posted

Whoever thinks that we would have agreed to switch 1 castle with 3 Guilds, while Sovereign would not have to switch with anyone has a mental problem.

As hard as you may try now, no one in their right mind will believe that bullshit.

And you call us liars?

Well answer one question: Didnt u say in TS on FRIDAY live to BLACKLUST that u give them MEDIAH? 

Think about your "liar" thing again m8... u had the chance to say THERE NO! But u decided to say YES and Backstab them. Btw we knew this in forehand... And now Blacklust gets my offered help with you guys. 

Nothing more to say... that was a monster dickmove and u will pay for this. Greedy little bastards... couldnt belive as i heard u backstab them. No talking needed from my side - just save your breath.

Posted

I for one do not wish any Guild to be kicked out of BDO.

What happened in Game should stay in game along with any consequences,Ragnarok as far as i know betrayed the alliance,as a consequence we now FIGHT for honor and revenge,

But outside of the game i wish none of the Ragnarok guild members any ill will and i certainly do not want their guild to be somehow kicked from BDO.

Ragnarok you betrayed us in game so we fight in game,outside of the game in real life i wish you no harm at all

(BLACKLUST.......Red_Radagast)

2 people like this

Posted

I thought this is PvP game.. I'm glad that there's some action going on at last..

Posted

Really? there is other servers than jordine? wow

Posted

Think they are prepping for server merge.

Posted

What's funny is these guys didn't even have the balls to 1v1 blacklust. They backstabbed with 4 guilds. Spineless cowards. :>