• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Profitability of spots

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Grinding Test 1 hours.

This is information is to give you an idea of the spots. It is not exhaustive. There are too many RNG consider. Classes are not equal at the speed of grind. A ranger could well see those numbers doubled or tripled .

All information are FreetoUse

With Valkyrie lvl 56 136 AP 216 DP +buff/Elixir and 2 Pet (The much bad grinder classe ever)

I stop the clock when i am full weight.

RNG stuff are not calculate cause i hate rng...

_________________Vanilla Region__________________

1 Hours Chimera Nodelv0

Qa2npaF.png 5 776 300 Silver. (before 3 august update) 39Q5iFs.png 3 655 800 silver.(after 3 august update)(black stone event)

1 hours Saunil ( i will test by myself this spot one day) Node lv0

saunil.jpg.eb3e2a07e0b2b66d17578cd13d98f 3 463 000 silver. (credits to @Caduryn  140AP Wizard )

1 Hours Mansha x2 Nodelv0

BGNXTjP.png 2 412 000/3 079 320 Silver,SBOPAcd.png 2 327 400/2 973 900 silver.

1 hours Rhutum x2 Nodelv0

zc0sgEx.png 2 340 000 Silver iWXG3sc.png 2 690 625 silver., (tips : don't go without Wagon.)

1 hours of Cron castle Nodelv0

aRE1yjM.png1 514 400 silver.

1 hours of Shadow Knight ( Credits to @DarkTemple )

_____________________Valencia Region____________________________

1 hours Gahaz Nodelv0

othIy6I.png 1 587 200 Silver ,

1 hours of Cadry x2 nodelv0

7EKs4aQ.png1 106 400 silver, YGyer3e.png 1 196 400 Silver

1 hours of Crescent x2 Nodelv0

W9N0UsY.png 1 415 880 silver.EPrflaf.png1 435 320 silver.

1 hours of Titium fogan x2 Nodelv0

C4lZM8e.png 1 109 680 silver.  g3deaDg.png 1 150 240 silver

1 hours of Naga x2 Nodelv0

vjXZlbF.png 1 323 000 silver.Wl3oVkr.png 1 479 000 silver

1 hours of Basilick x2  Nodelv8

JxOTaU5.png1 836 000 silver.YcM0xSK.png1 870 000silver

_____________________Mediah Region__________________________

1 hours Mane Nodelv0

dMo7lHm.png 2 737 900 ,4EyzyhY.png 3 547 500 (I focused elite during this test)

1 Hours Helm (Inner mine rotation)  Noidelv0

IpBRlpv.png1 764 120 silver (-300k direct silver) , 1 relic and alot of dust.

1 hours Elric Nodelv0

sjc4p0s.png 2 695 500 silver and dust.

1 hours  Sausan. (rotation of beach) Nodelv0

mEvdlXv.png 3 257 650 silver(-300k direct silver) and dust.

1 hours Hasrath

5a6EzVs.png2 383 400 Silver.y9kh9Ws.png2 952 900 Silver. Nodelv0

tvkm1nh.png 1.706.800 silver 8j9i4RT.png 2.062.100 silver. ( Credit to @Kyna ) Nodelv(0)

1 hours of Stone golem

TmSeOUX.png 2 428 000 silver.

[ Other test ]

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNXzixfUijqyPJHh7Z9sG3oGi_ycOY2T

Edited by Catastigma
27 people like this

Posted

Good post! I'm excited to see the info for other ones! 

I've been thinking about trying helms some more once I get the node up because I want the ancient belt + neck but it's just so little silver / hr.

Posted

thanks for this , very helpfull.

keep up the good job :)

Posted

I'm surprised by how low these are after seeing all the forum posts claiming that grinding was the only real way to make money.

I have a couple of mining runs that will pull in considerably more than most of these, even without considering the value of any potential hard/sharp drops.

Look forward to seeing the rest.

I do really need to get out an kill stuff more often.

Posted

Sausans beach is a bad example though. Gotta find a channel where a main camp is open and solo.  Makes a ton.  

Posted

Sausans beach is a bad example though. Gotta find a channel where a main camp is open and solo.  Makes a ton.  

Problem is that those zones are contested and near impossible to do solo without getting ganked every 5 min

Posted

Lol @ Chimeras.

Posted

Lol @ Chimeras.

Chimeras are bank man, I noticed it the very first job i leveled to 50.

Posted (edited)

doesnt chimeras drop tons of bares (and talis but meh) amulets as well? that makes it even better.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

doesnt chimeras drop tons of bares (and talis but meh) amulets as well? that makes it even better.

Yeah, but so many people know about it now and you'll almost certainly get pk'd for that spot.

Posted

People say Chimeras are bugged right now because once they upped the turn in price for items, Chimeras started dropping 10+ turn in items per kill, making it possible to get very high numbers fast.

Posted

I'm surprised by how low these are after seeing all the forum posts claiming that grinding was the only real way to make money.

I have a couple of mining runs that will pull in considerably more than most of these, even without considering the value of any potential hard/sharp drops.

You wanna share one of those?

Posted

This is a good proof that grinding isnt the only way for making money

Posted (edited)

You wanna share one of those?

Not that I really want the competition.

My favourite mining run is mining platinum, gold, silver and gems between florin and Elder's bridge post. 

It consists of 13 platinum spawns, 12 gold spawns, 10 silver spawns, 4 sapphire ,16 topaz, 7 emerald, 6 ruby and  10 diamond.

Take me around 17 minutes to run, switching channels at each end.

I also have a short mythril run across the NE part of Valencia that takes around 15 minutes per channel and yields around 50 mythril ore per run.

Both of these do require processing time to make the real money but I usually just bank the stuff and process it during AFK times.

Gathering Artisan 5, Processing Artisan 9

Speed 5 and Gathering speed 5

Just to check that my that perception of my mining run wasn't completely skewed since I normally take things fairly leisurely while gathering I decided to try a 1 hour timed run.

The lag was terrible slowing down my harvesting and stopping me sprinting without rubber banding.

Someone had also harvest a part of the area before me but that's always a risk.

I processed the results up which does take quite a bit of time but I normally would save it until I had other things to do around the house.

After the processing I checked the value selling everything at the lowest listed price.

The total for the 1 hour of gathering came too...

6,975,074 before tax.

It did use 492426 worth of metal solvent (11)

but since I make it myself anyway I'm saving on paying the tax.

Edited by Fyrel
forgot some gems

Posted

his results are consistent with his AP, which is pretty low. if he could push it to 155+ im sure he would be burning through a lot more mobs. I may try this, this weekend with mane/pirates/sausans/basilisk/crescent shrine (178/272 valk)

Posted

Gathering Artisan 5, Processing Artisan 9

lolz. 

Posted

And this is without anything being connected?  I have mansha at rank 6 and got 8 relics in an hour once, its just boring spending more time looting than actually killing mobs but I guess you can farm ogres at the same time.

Getting any of the nodes up will increase this by a lot.  I always felt like manes dropped a ton of blackstones, when the event was going on it felt like I was getting a blackstone every other pack.

Posted

Sucks about it Chimera's drop rate on KR been nerfed so expect it to be here soon

Posted

This is a good proof that grinding isnt the only way for making money

These are low numbers for grinding. 5-6 mill is probably a good average for average geared players in the better spots.  Also, OP is not including the value of all dropped items in his silver/hour list - that is purely the value of the trash he got during that time.

Posted

Very needed , some more testing like 3h period would be nice ...

Posted

Very needed , some more testing like 3h period would be nice ...

Is my first round testing. i will do more test on each spots.

I do this only the week-end cause i grind chimera like a retard during the week.

I try to avoid the much RNG drop, It's for that i dont calculate all stuff price and remove rare drop. this the reason i not show Skeletton and Shadow knight test cause you can get nothing after 40h of grind.

This post is to give a ideal that how much you can get with the worst scenario. With a ranger by example you can easy increase by 50% all stuff lol.

Posted

Is my first round testing. i will do more test on each spots.

I do this only the week-end cause i grind chimera like a retard during the week.

I try to avoid the much RNG drop, It's for that i dont calculate all stuff price and remove rare drop. this the reason i not show Skeletton and Shadow knight test cause you can get nothing after 40h of grind.

This post is to give a ideal that how much you can get with the worst scenario. With a ranger by example you can easy increase by 50% all stuff lol.

i wonder how you make 10mil on basilisks without basilisk belt :o

Posted (edited)

You must be pretty slow at Elric >.> I'm netting 4,000,000 silver turn ins on average with 2-3 forbidden books, 5-6 Black stone (wep/armor) with assorted trash items, average 6-8 mil in 45min after selling.

Edited by Averagetroll

Posted

You must be pretty slow at Elric >.> I'm netting 4,000,000 silver turn ins on average with 2-3 forbidden books, 5-6 Black stone (wep/armor) with assorted trash items, average 6-8 mil in 45min after selling.

Valkyrie is a shitess grinding classe. no dmg no mobility no aoe.

Posted

Valkyrie is a shitess grinding classe. no dmg no mobility no aoe.

ewwee, yea this is on a Ninja