• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Profitability of spots

78 posts in this topic

Posted

Serendia shrine?

Posted

You never mentioned rogues, the turn ins are great there plus the violent can drop shultz belts, I think o make like 4 mill an hoir with a party of 2 (including me) and i only have one pet, so if you have more pets and more ap/do you can make bank easily 

Posted

You never mentioned rogues, the turn ins are great there plus the violent can drop shultz belts, I think o make like 4 mill an hoir with a party of 2 (including me) and i only have one pet, so if you have more pets and more ap/do you can make bank easily 

I doub't this is a oversight ;). The violent mobs at manes and rogues have a higher chance to drop scrolls, stones, grunil armor and a very important lifeskill item.

Throw in channel jumping and then the additional turn in items and you can make quite some cash .....

1 person likes this

Posted

@Catastigma Could you add basilisk runs please? Also about the manshas shouldn't it be 1800-2300?? (depending on where you will trade them in)

Posted

He's testing pve profitability with 136 AP... all those tests are retarded ahahah

Posted

He's testing pve profitability with 136 AP... all those tests are retarded ahahah

is a test... you have to transpose this test with your ap and classe...

i feel down i take a break a BDO.

i will give more test after my depressive phase.

Posted

is a test... you have to transpose this test with your ap and classe...

i feel down i take a break a BDO.

i will give more test after my depressive phase.

Of course the loot you drop will be shit in mediah/Valencia with third world country AP.

Posted

Of course the loot you drop will be shit in mediah/Valencia with third world country AP.

Zzzz 130 AP  +7 ap grunil +15 AP elixir +10 AP food + 25AP add-on.

Posted

Zzzz 130 AP  +7 ap grunil +15 AP elixir +10 AP food + 25AP add-on.

So? Everyone got the grunil elixir food etc. But they also have 180-200 REAL sheet AP. Which you dont, so all your test are done with about 40-50 too low AP to matter.

Posted

So? Everyone got the grunil elixir food etc. But they also have 180-200 REAL sheet AP. Which you dont, so all your test are done with about 40-50 too low AP to matter.

Anyway my post is not for show the maximum profit of each spot.  my post is for give a idea of what spot give. (fuk rng)

So 100 Ap or 999 AP change nothing.

My topic is open. everyone can give thier proper 1 hours Test. just give your AP and Classe. and node level. i will credits your name on each test.

My topic information is not a Fact. is a study.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do it yourself if you are so fast to bash him because of his low ap. He is taking his time to do stuff for some ppl to see how is spot profitability lookin at his AP lvl. If you are 250 pro hardcore pvp im the best guy go and do 1h test for every spots instead of crying on forums

Posted

I will run some of these tests as a 193AP ranger (used to be 203 but meh), permanently running alchemy stone.

3*T3 + 1*T4 pets

I'm expecting numbers at least two to three times higher. I will not take repair/dumping time into account as this will be different for everybody depending on weight.

Posted

Posted (edited)

Not everyone runs 200+ so for some of them is the data relevant.

If you looking for some other it should not be a big problem to find some like this here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10WIcw2UqggAwqtN0ZrbdOZGN6de7IawDkRJCIpA-Dcg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I decided to catalog my journey from 57 to 58 on pirates. Made about 430m total silver post-tax. Took about 59 hours averaging 7.3m silver an hour. Shipping coins from pirate island to Ancado and selling down to lowest price with trade Apprentice 9 for an average of 1.94 multiplier. I also took my bandanas to Lema island for the turn-in; gives 25% more silver. I was primarily at the "mountain spot" on the north-eastern coast with the "back" rotation sprinkled in.

The data comes from a 200ap ranger of this thread:  https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4wyuo7/spreadsheetlevel_57_58_pirates/

Edited by Zardoz71

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to make a decent spreadsheet for 57-58, im a 187 AP sorc.

Rough lvl 56 experience

Sausan = roughly 7kk an hour (I was getting at an absolute maximum 4% xp an hour here), but you need to factor in the time to run-back and forth to Kusha with armors and shit, and the hand-ins are very time consuming, also pk-fest

|| minimal need for pots, but need to run back frequently anyway

Helms = at least 6kk -> up to 10kk depending on golem drops - very difficult to park a horse/wagon near to mobs, trash can be sold in Tarif immediately, however this is quite far as storage (suprisingly xp is very similar to sausans), possible to encounter pk here for golems

|| Both pots needed, but need to run back frequently due to weight anyway

Fogans/Nagas/Crescent highly reliant on Scrolls for decent money| all minimum of 2kk from trash, up to 10kk with luck. possible pk at crescent and nagas

|| Lots and lots and lots of pots needed, drops are scarce so don't need to run back, I might actually get use out of a 100 durability weapon at fogans!

Pirates ???

Note: Sausans has all A* grades, rest are anywhere between C-A*

Edited by yabbadabbadoo

Posted

DO IT BETTER!!!

Or STFU

Posted

Thank you @DarkTemple

Basilickx2 added.

Node level show.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

---

Edited by Fain

Posted (edited)

What was your Luck on those spots?

I am also doing some quick videos of those same areas: with lvl54 Musa (+4Luck)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNXzixfUijqyPJHh7Z9sG3oGi_ycOY2T

Valkyrie is a shitess grinding classe. no dmg no mobility no aoe.

Are Valkyries worse than Berserkers? And isn't that shield throw a good aeo skill? (i haven't played valk that much tho, but i got 55berz)

Edited by Pohjantikka

Posted (edited)

What was your Luck on those spots?

I am also doing some quick videos of those same areas: with lvl54 Musa (+4Luck)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNXzixfUijqyPJHh7Z9sG3oGi_ycOY2T

Are Valkyries worse than Berserkers? And isn't that shield throw a good aeo skill? (i haven't played valk that much tho, but i got 55berz)

5 luck all time.

And Yes  Valkyrie is surely more worst that Zerk

Shield throw is a front rectangle skill. The aoe range are a little less that the Raging thunder. Completly useless when mobs are immu to CC. i use only for addon and cancel my Soj and The Zerk 100% black spirit skill deal sooooo much that my Stupid limitless Judgement of light...

Anyway  Zerk win directly with the mobility

Thank you for the link. i add im in a *other test*

Edited by Catastigma

Posted (edited)

5 luck all time.

And Yes  Valkyrie is surely more worst that Zerk

Shield throw is a front rectangle skill. The aoe range are a little less that the Raging thunder. Completly useless when mobs are immu to CC. i use only for addon and cancel my Soj and The Zerk 100% black spirit skill deal sooooo much that my Stupid limitless Judgement of light...

Anyway  Zerk win directly with the mobility

Thank you for the link. i add im in a *other test*

Oh okay xD

And ty for the small support. I will advertise your work forward.

Edited by Pohjantikka

Posted

1 hour North Abandoned Quarry (Golem Spiders & Junk Golems) = 6.835.000 silvers.

Class : Maehwa 

AP : 118

Luck : 3 

Node LVL : Not connected

Pets : 1 

*Note : I had aggro on the mobs all the time (character level was 39 when I started and 44 when I reached 1 hour mark) 

ss (2016-08-17 at 03.27.04).jpg

Posted

1 hour North Abandoned Quarry (Golem Spiders & Junk Golems) = 6.835.000 silvers.

Class : Maehwa 

AP : 118

Luck : 3 

Node LVL : Not connected

Pets : 1 

*Note : I had aggro on the mobs all the time (character level was 39 when I started and 44 when I reached 1 hour mark) 

ss (2016-08-17 at 03.27.04).jpg

They stop dropping trash @about level 47, so not a spot you can farm for long.

Posted (edited)

which one is normal rough stone? 7k or 50?
Let me dream its 7k one

Edited by Matys

Posted

which one is normal rough stone? 7k or 50?
Let me dream its 7k one

50x rough stone

7k of stackable scrap item