• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Berserker gear after bhegs.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

What gear should I wear now that I have bhegs gloves. I have full duo grunil.

Posted (edited)

Slurpee's answer to that : http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/98025-question-about-gear-with-bheg-gloves/

"Given how much better saiyer is than Krea on zerk, I don't really think it is worth it to move over to bheg gloves at the moment. Once we get nouver it is definitely worth it, but until then I don't think it's worth losing the 7 AP. Assuming bheg glove is same accuracy as saiyer, you have the choice of:

Saiyer+grunil: 19 DP, 10+7 AP, X accuracy, 4 DP (this is the same stat as the DR from ult), so basically 23 DP, X accuracy, and 17 AP.

Reroll Krea + bheg: 4 DP, 14.5 AP, a bonus crystal slot.

So you are weighing 19 DP against 3AP and 100 HP, if you are willing to socket two black spirit crystals in a Krea.

If you think bheg glove has significantly more accuracy than saiyer, it could be worth moving over, but I think it's probably more worth to keep the grunil set bonus until nouver comes out or you get a couple other boss pieces."

I think the same. I had bheg's gloves for weeks now and didn't enchant them or anything waiting to get another boss armor. Now I have hebetate's armor so I will switch to 2Heve/Boss Gear but won't do that and the enchanting only when I come back from holidays.

PS: Please look into the forums if you can find the answer to your questions before making new threads guys

Edited by Chdav

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

I currently running duo bhegs and I will tell you with them alone it's not enough accuracy. Even with 3 piece taritas bonus I had problems missing. And like the others have said with our current selection of offhand it's hard to argue against Saiyers. Maybe with a kzarka axe it's better, but until I get nouver offhand I'm sticking with the Saiyers. Even then I'm worried about the accuracy with nouver and am farming up some red coral earrings.

Posted

Slurpee's answer to that : http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/98025-question-about-gear-with-bheg-gloves/

"Given how much better saiyer is than Krea on zerk, I don't really think it is worth it to move over to bheg gloves at the moment. Once we get nouver it is definitely worth it, but until then I don't think it's worth losing the 7 AP. Assuming bheg glove is same accuracy as saiyer, you have the choice of:

Saiyer+grunil: 19 DP, 10+7 AP, X accuracy, 4 DP (this is the same stat as the DR from ult), so basically 23 DP, X accuracy, and 17 AP.

Reroll Krea + bheg: 4 DP, 14.5 AP, a bonus crystal slot.

So you are weighing 19 DP against 3AP and 100 HP, if you are willing to socket two black spirit crystals in a Krea.

If you think bheg glove has significantly more accuracy than saiyer, it could be worth moving over, but I think it's probably more worth to keep the grunil set bonus until nouver comes out or you get a couple other boss pieces."

I think the same. I had bheg's gloves for weeks now and didn't enchant them or anything waiting to get another boss armor. Now I have hebetate's armor so I will switch to 2Heve/Boss Gear but won't do that and the enchanting only when I come back from holidays.

PS: Please look into the forums if you can find the answer to your questions before making new threads guys

I still stand by this though some of the math was a bit off. I think once nouver is out we should definitely go for the 35+ AP + bheg gloves, but for now the saiyer vastly outshines the garbage Krea.

Posted

Don't have Bhegs yet, but I run duo Saiyers + Tri Zaka + duo ancient core set with full grunil. I think i'm close to the acc cap, and will switch to nouver and boss armor eventually.

Posted

What about Oros?

Posted

What about Oros?

pretty sure oros is strictly worse than Krea as the extra socket is worth more than the bonus stats on oros.

Posted

pretty sure oros is strictly worse than Krea as the extra socket is worth more than the bonus stats on oros.

20.5+5ap vs 26.5ap+dp+evasion+damred is not as clear as you think or maybe the opposite. 

Posted

Strictly AP wise oros > krea. But until awakening weapons and nouver I think Saiyers is best

Posted

Yeah I have Duo Bhegs and just looking at my Saiyers and Taritas and thinking I have way too much hit.  But is it worth redoing my armor for 2pc grunil and random pc when the plan is to replace it all anyway?  

Posted

TRI Oros has 26.5AP, 8DP, 2evasion, 3damred. TRI krea has 20.5AP+5ap from the socket. Strictly worse? Your wrong.equal? Maybe krea is equal with top end crystals, most likely it isnt.

Yeah I have Duo Bhegs and just looking at my Saiyers and Taritas and thinking I have way too much hit.  But is it worth redoing my armor for 2pc grunil and random pc when the plan is to replace it all anyway?  

Get the grunil ap while you grind for boss gear, even if u had full boss set 7ap from grunil is very comparable for pve, until nouver hits and u have it.

Posted

TRI Oros has 26.5AP, 8DP, 2evasion, 3damred. TRI krea has 20.5AP+5ap from the socket. Strictly worse? Your wrong.equal? Maybe krea is equal with top end crystals, most likely it isnt.

Get the grunil ap while you grind for boss gear, even if u had full boss set 7ap from grunil is very comparable for pve, until nouver hits and u have it.

hmmm so then back to saiyers offhand for hit?  Haven't tested trying to roll with just bhegs

Posted

Krea = 14 - 27 ap (+10 ap) = 24 - 37 end result AP = ~30

Oros = 20 - 33 ap (+5 ap) = 25 - 38 end result AP = ~31

Nouver= 38-40 AP (+10) = 48-50 = 49 AP

This is assuming you are using the Black Spirit Crystal (no not the upgraded)

In a basic pure AP gained scenario I would still say Krea wins because you gain 100 more HP. It really is a wash in my opinion, save for Nouver!!!

Posted

Hi,

I have bheg gloves and I was planning on going with 3 pieces Heve (same DP as grunil but more HP bonus) and my bheg gloves. I lvled up an Oros as well.

Do you think this is a good idea to go full Heve/bheg/Oros knowing that I don't have kzarka yet ? I read that I could lack accuracy, but I was thinking about getting Ancient core set for the +5 acc.

Otherwise I'll stick with my full DUO grunil and get it to TRI.

Thanks for the replies

Posted

You can get a oros for the pve but the saiyer is already the best in pvp, we lost too much stats if we change it

Posted

I don't know, I'm not that impressed with the saiyer scaling, but it certainly buff our defense a lot. 

I think I'll stay on grunil/saiyer until I get my hands on other boss armor pieces anyway since having only bheg gloves doesnt seems to make our damage significantly higher.

Posted (edited)

Krea = 14 - 27 ap (+10 ap) = 24 - 37 end result AP = ~30

Oros = 20 - 33 ap (+5 ap) = 25 - 38 end result AP = ~31

Nouver= 38-40 AP (+10) = 48-50 = 49 AP

This is assuming you are using the Black Spirit Crystal (no not the upgraded)

In a basic pure AP gained scenario I would still say Krea wins because you gain 100 more HP. It really is a wash in my opinion, save for Nouver!!!

Err I'll stick my Oros. Safer and more AP anyhow :)

Oros TRI Ulti is 28ap sheet + 5ap = 33ap +100hp  end result. You will always have 28ap sheet even if you die and lose that crystal.

Krea TRI Ulti is 22ap sheet + 5apx2 = 32ap +200hp end result. You will most certainly die and lose both of your crystals. So 10ap, 200hp down the drain along with 20m silver spent.

Overall Krea is not worth it. You will die period. Whether it's to a mob, random PvP or a PKer, you will die and lose that crystal. It will get very expensive very quick. And you still don't have more AP than Oros. Oros is a better longterm investment, until you get the boss piece.

Regarding the whole Saiyer's ordeal, I have always been a believer, since release day, that Giants are not support/tank classes and if played correctly can be awesome at DPS. Saiyers overall gives less AP and thereby less DPS. Yes, it gives more DP, but you don't need more DP imo. There's enough DP in the game. As a Giant you have a ton of mobility.

Edited by Drafun

Posted

20.5+5ap vs 26.5ap+dp+evasion+damred is not as clear as you think or maybe the opposite. 

I did not know oros and Krea scaled that differently past +15, however I think saiyer is still better. Also I am not sure the +18 oros is worth the investment. Personally I have a saiyer at duo and am not going to TRI it, but rather wait for nouver. If you have 3 piece boss armor and absolutely cannot wait for nouver, and you are comfortable you will be able to enhance your nouver and awakening weapon to +18, then go for it on oros. Personally I would just sit on sharps and money until nouver and awaken weapon are out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Err I'll stick my Oros. Safer and more AP anyhow :)

Oros TRI Ulti is 28ap sheet + 5ap = 33ap +100hp  end result. You will always have 28ap sheet even if you die and lose that crystal.

Krea TRI Ulti is 22ap sheet + 5apx2 = 32ap +200hp end result. You will most certainly die and lose both of your crystals. So 10ap, 200hp down the drain along with 20m silver spent.

Overall Krea is not worth it. You will die period. Whether it's to a mob, random PvP or a PKer, you will die and lose that crystal. It will get very expensive very quick. And you still don't have more AP than Oros. Oros is a better longterm investment, until you get the boss piece.

Regarding the whole Saiyer's ordeal, I have always been a believer, since release day, that Giants are not support/tank classes and if played correctly can be awesome at DPS. Saiyers overall gives less AP and thereby less DPS. Yes, it gives more DP, but you don't need more DP imo. There's enough DP in the game. As a Giant you have a ton of mobility.

I know you love Oros, but you're way overstating the crystal breaking thing to justify it. You only lose crystals from a pve death or as a negative karma pvp death, positive karma pvp deaths don't break your crystals. If you can afford black spirit gems and all of your gear is DUO+ and you're still dying to PvE mobs at this point in the game, you probably shouldn't be thinking of going back to Oros, but of rerolling your class altogether.

Posted

I did not know oros and Krea scaled that differently past +15, however I think saiyer is still better. Also I am not sure the +18 oros is worth the investment. Personally I have a saiyer at duo and am not going to TRI it, but rather wait for nouver. If you have 3 piece boss armor and absolutely cannot wait for nouver, and you are comfortable you will be able to enhance your nouver and awakening weapon to +18, then go for it on oros. Personally I would just sit on sharps and money until nouver and awaken weapon are out.

You know, sometimes people don´t go to a forum to answer questions just to lie to people. Sometimes people know their facts and you should think about why they said something that u feel is so off, sometimes u are off.

Saiyer is situationally better and oros is situationally better. Oros will become obsolete once u get nouver but remember that it isnt like oh its out i have it but its gonna take farming as well as kzara.

It will take months, months that i am better off using oros if i:

-Farm for exp (sausan)

-Farm for silver (elite runs)

-pwn scrubs on the mediah spots

I will be better off using saiyer for:
-real pvp vs 59/280DP players

-Valencia until lvl 58, maybe even 59.

Its not like saiyer and oros werent awesome to get cheap failstacks with so...i think that i will get both but i don´t pvp much without awakening hence i took oros first. Krea is just a waste imo because of the scaling.

Posted

I know you love Oros, but you're way overstating the crystal breaking thing to justify it. You only lose crystals from a pve death or as a negative karma pvp death, positive karma pvp deaths don't break your crystals. If you can afford black spirit gems and all of your gear is DUO+ and you're still dying to PvE mobs at this point in the game, you probably shouldn't be thinking of going back to Oros, but of rerolling your class altogether.

pretty much this, though iirc there is a very small chance of losing crystals if you are negative karma and die a pvp death, but still very possible to ignore. Going for pvp or Valencia pve I think it's really hard to argue saiyer no matter what. Oros vs Krea is pretty minimal difference, as I don't think either is worth getting to TRI just to be ~5% more efficient in pve. When it was a matter of getting it to +15 it was good as it is basically free, but I personally would never burn the sharps and stacks for that when nouver and awakening should be out within the next month. I would rather make 100% sure I can afford gold awakening weapon and nouver from night vendor once they are possible to get from there.

You know, sometimes people don´t go to a forum to answer questions just to lie to people. Sometimes people know their facts and you should think about why they said something that u feel is so off, sometimes u are off.

Saiyer is situationally better and oros is situationally better. Oros will become obsolete once u get nouver but remember that it isnt like oh its out i have it but its gonna take farming as well as kzara.

It will take months, months that i am better off using oros if i:

-Farm for exp (sausan)

-Farm for silver (elite runs)

-pwn scrubs on the mediah spots

I will be better off using saiyer for:
-real pvp vs 59/280DP players

-Valencia until lvl 58, maybe even 59.

Its not like saiyer and oros werent awesome to get cheap failstacks with so...i think that i will get both but i don´t pvp much without awakening hence i took oros first. Krea is just a waste imo because of the scaling.

you are allowed to have different opinions, I'm not trying to lie to you, just to present my opinion to people who are asking for it. At anything below TRI the Krea gives more AP due to the extra slot. If you already have it at TRI, you are not the person that my comment was addressing. Any situation where raw AP outshines the benefits of saiyer is not super necessary to min / max. Farming for exp at sausans / pirates, elite runs, and "pwn scrubs on mediah spots" the difference between a TRI Oros and a TRI Krea is essentially zero. 1 AP is completely negligible in those situations. The extra DR and evasion doesn't matter at all. I also don't think any of those warrant rolling a TRI AP offhand. If you are a full-pve hero, that's fine, and if you want to argue about a <1% AP buff, that's fine, but it's still worse than saiyer for any sort of relevant pvp. Relevant pvp is the only time that level of min / max makes sense to me, so that is the only time I would put the effort in to TRI an offhand.

Posted (edited)

I have been playing as -1mil for the past 3 weeks. You lose a lot of crystals when dying in PvP. Almost always if you are -1mil.

You cannot die to the environment or mobs, as that will dechant your gear.

When positive karma, you can still lose crystals to PvP. I know this because I PvP very often. Most of the time I cause the PvP.

Regarding Saiyer's, I believe it was previously discussed and the concensus was that it gives less DPS overall (total AP provided by Saiyers @ TRI is much less than Oros) but more DP. Hence it was considered better for the majority.

Err lets compare why not:

Oros TRI Ulti is 28ap sheet + 5ap = 33ap +100hp  end result

Saiyers TRI Ulti 13ap sheet + 5ap + 7 accuracy = 25ap total end result w/ 28 DP, 2 evasion & 2 Dmg Reduction.

This is also assuming that 1 accuracy = 1 ap, which I'm gonna say is quite the stretch. That is still quite a big difference of 8 ap between the two! Sure, the DP is awesome and handy.. but I personally am very comfortable and safe without it.

@Slurpee @Kringle_Shag

Which I guess creates the question of.. what is more effective for PvP?

I prefer to deal the most damage possible always, hence Oros is my choice. I'm not concerned with having lots of DP, as I'm comfortable with my mobility and dodging abilities.

For other Giants, it seems like they need or want that extra DP, at the cost of reduced damage.

Edited by Drafun

Posted

When positive karma, you can still lose crystals to PvP. I know this because I PvP very often. Most of the time I cause the PvP.

I havent lost a single crystal in PvP since the patch that removed losing exp in PvP, nor did anyone from my guild with positive karma (or, atleast, they didnt tell anyone about it if they had). Are you sure it wasnt a mob that dealt the last hit to you?

Posted (edited)

I have been playing as -1mil for the past 3 weeks. You lose a lot of crystals when dying in PvP. Almost always if you are -1mil.

You cannot die to the environment or mobs, as that will dechant your gear.

Regarding Saiyer's, I believe it was previously discussed and the concensus was that it gives less DPS overall (total AP provided by Saiyers @ TRI is much less than Oros) but more DP. Hence it was considered better for the majority.

Err lets compare why not:

Oros TRI Ulti is 28ap sheet + 5ap = 33ap +100hp  end result

Saiyers TRI Ulti 13ap sheet + 5ap + 7 accuracy = 25ap total end result w/ 28 DP, 2 evasion & 2 Dmg Reduction.

This is also assuming that 1 accuracy = 1 ap, which I'm gonna say is quite the stretch. That is still quite a big difference of 8 ap between the two! Sure, the DP is awesome and handy.. but I personally am very comfortable and safe without it.

@Slurpee @Kringle_Shag

Which I guess creates the question of.. what is more effective for PvP?

I prefer to deal the most damage possible always, hence Oros is my choice. I'm not concerned with having lots of DP, as I'm comfortable with my mobility and dodging abilities.

For other Giants, it seems like they need or want that extra DP, at the cost of reduced damage.

you missed the entire point of saiyer in that the accuracy gained from it is increased with enhancement level. While I agree that 1 accuracy does not equal 1 AP, saiyer probably gives somewhere between 22 and 28 accuracy at TRI, in addition to the 13 sheet AP. So crystals aside: 

oros gives 28 AP, 8 DP, 0 accuracy.

Saiyer gives 13 AP 28 DP and 22-28 accuracy.

While obviously the oros is better when accuracy is irrelevant (non-Valencia pve, pvp against significantly undergeared / under leveled opponents), it's pretty hard to argue that saiyer shines in most pvp scenarios. If you do not have bheg gloves I cannot really imagine a gear setup where saiyer is not stronger in competitive pvp.

I havent lost a single crystal in PvP since the patch that removed losing exp in PvP, nor did anyone from my guild with positive karma (or, atleast, they didnt tell anyone about it if they had). Are you sure it wasnt a mob that dealt the last hit to you?

you can lose them in non-gvg open world pvp if you flag for sure. Not sure if you don't flag if you can still lose them. It might be if you are under 300k karma you can lose them in pvp. 

Edited by Slurpee
1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0